2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya but all of her MANY! MANY! MANY! things look brand new to me.

KC's room also looks like she had EVERYTHING she could possibly want too.

That takes a lot of $$$ & it's been said CA has been the only one working for the last few years..They even have faced forclosure a few times.

When I see all KC & Caylee had it just does NOT add up to me.
mabey why they were broke mabey they were skipping payments to buy for caylee ? i dunno :(

How do we know she didnt make any new friends in '03? Even just one or 2, seeing that she exaggerates and lies. I'm just not buying that this is from 2008 at all.
The handwriting is almost identical to her handwriting now. We'll have to wait and see what LE intends on doing with this.

11:19 a.m.Crime scene technicians spent several days at the scene and recovered numerous items, some of which was related to the case and a lot trash. Here is a partial list of what was found:

Several bones, including human teeth and animal bones. Numerous pieces of plastic bags A pregnancy test Several discarded soda cans A broken Winnie the Pooh helium balloon Barbie doll legs A disposable camera A piece of "Henkel Consumer Adhesives" duct tape, the same kind found wrapped around the skull and attached to a gas can at the house.

So wondering outloud, was the broken helium Winnie the Pooh balloon from Caylee's room also? Was it one that KC had tucked away in momentos or was it inflated still until KC popped it? If it was still inflated, wonder why Cindy did not miss it?

They said they found a key at the remain site. I wonder what that key may have to do with this case. A key to what? The SG apt #210, the Brackenwood house,...... just curious about the key.

Yea I see what you are saying about some of the pages being torn out. Just curious though About what you think is going on. Do you think she started a journal in 03 then tore out the pages and then maybe started again in 08. If this was not written in 03 and written possibly in 08 what do you make of what seems to be the same red pen, do you think it weird that 5 yrs later she is using the same red pen or one similar, or do you think she wrote 03 to make it seem it was written at a earlier time. Does that make any sense?

Don't know if this was addressed yet, haven't made it that far! I just wanted to add that I have about a million diaries, and have since I was a child. Certian diaries, I always use the same pen, or a similar one. I'm talking diaries that span a decade (literally), and I continue to use the same type/brand/color pen for all entries.

The handwriting is almost identical to her handwriting now. We'll have to wait and see what LE intends on doing with this.

My handwriting hasnt changed in the last 5 years. Been the same since I was a teenager.

I'm the sibling of someone who, while not as bad as Casey by a long shot, was always screwing up, and our parents were always covering up, bailing out, etc. I think that's part of why I have felt defensive towards Lee, cause it ain't easy being the good one.
Lanie

Lanie, I am too and sometimes it really stinks being the good one!!

Regarding the diary entry.....

I so desperately want it to be from June 21, 2008 but in my gut, I don't believe it is.

1 - '03 entry on the cover in red ink

2 - red ink used in June 21 entry

3 - Why in the world would someone like KC take the time to actually WRITE out her thoughts and feelings about murdering her daughter on paper and leave the journal in her bedroom?? When was she even at the house long enough on June 21st to fill in that entry? It doesn't make sense. KC was all about cell phones and myspace and facebook for journal entries. This seems to be something a teenager would do. Not the KC we think we know in '08.

That said, it does appear that the previous pages are ripped out.....but maybe LE pulled the pages apart one by one to take pictures??

(guessing this needs to be moved to the Diary thread??? haven't been there yet since it's taken me so long to get to the end of this thread!!)

The date is 12/20/08. That is the date it was taken into evidence. The 03 is part of the evidence number.
The '03 was written directly on the inside page. I doubt if LE would have done that.

Im glad they have all this evidence, but seeing it now just breaks my heart for what poor Caylee went thru :-(
God Bless little Caylee.
It breaks my heart also, Short_Stuff.
It's pretty much what we have figured and expected to hear, but then to actually read all of this, it's very upsetting.

If she crushed the Xanax and put it into water, there is no way that
Caylee would have drank it willingly.
I take Xanax (inner ear disease) and if it melts a little before it's
swallowed, it is one of the nastiest tasting things I've ever
experienced. I have to run immediately to get something to mask
that taste.
^i^

Casey may have used the syringe to give Caylee Xanax.

She could have crushed them up & added them to water & then squirted them in her mouth.

How do we know she didnt make any new friends in '03? Even just one or 2, seeing that she exaggerates and lies. I'm just not buying that this is from 2008 at all.
I really think it's from 08, or would it be significant to this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett