2009.02.18 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annie & Michelle's interview is really bad for Casey and I bet Cindy is pissed what they said about her.
And it states in the documents: "the childs death was not accidental but an intentional act" and "nothing is to suggest that anyone other than Casey Anthony is responsible for Caylee's death"
Yes I saw that. OMG, Casey is really one evil *%$&@!! Evil to the core!

Defense Reacts
Meanwhile, lawyers for Casey Anthony released this statement Wednesday. “The State’s forensic report on duct tape, plastic bags and other items is a one-sided law enforcement-generated report and is biased and speculative. It uses ‘junk science,’ the kind of flawed comparative analysis that the two-year study by National Academy of Sciences released today.”

are they serious?? the defense needs to learn to shut their mouths!

It is identified by LE as part of the "black plastic" bag. If you look closely you can see the seams of the bag. So....what IS that red?

It is a plastic bag Target bag.. the red is the dye. Remember the "TARGET BULLSEYE Logo"

The bag is somewhat shredded because that is what happens to plastic in the elements.

If she crushed the Xanax and put it into water, there is no way that
Caylee would have drank it willingly.
I take Xanax (inner ear disease) and if it melts a little before it's
swallowed, it is one of the nastiest tasting things I've ever
experienced. I have to run immediately to get something to mask
that taste.
^i^

I used to chew it.. ya get used to it..

Defense statement from link above:

Defense Reacts

Meanwhile, lawyers for Casey Anthony released this statement Wednesday. “The State’s forensic report on duct tape, plastic bags and other items is a one-sided law enforcement-generated report and is biased and speculative. It uses ‘junk science,’ the kind of flawed comparative analysis that the two-year study by National Academy of Sciences released today.”

:floorlaugh:

It is a plastic bag Target bag.. the red is the dye. Remember the "TARGET BULLSEYE Logo"

The bag is somewhat shredded because that is what happens to plastic in the elements.
Uh huh, and we all know how Casey loved Target!

I think KC is guilty as sin and that this stuff shows she did it. However, won't JB just say that Zenaida went to the house and took these items and then dumped them at the crime scene? Yeah, as if any of us believes that hogwash. But thats what KC will say.
That defies logic on all counts. I can't imagine how they would be able to seat a jury who could view that argument as sane and the rest as inconsequential. JMO

Defense statement from link above:

Defense Reacts

:floorlaugh:

Junk science my azz! :no:

Klonopin is an anti anxiety medication, in the Benzodiazepene family... the same family that also includes Valium, Xanax, Ativan, and Dalmane. It's a narcotic.
Klonopin has been used in treating seizure disorders, but it's an anti anxiety drug.

I have a family member that was on it. He has both TIE and bipolar disorder. It screwed him up so badly that they decided to take him off of it and replace it w/a different drug but had to put him in drug rehab to take him off b/c the withdrawal was so bad. He literally became physically ill from the withdrawal symptoms. It can be a very serious drug. In fact, abc news had a report on it being one of the worst prescription drugs and how the side effects can last for years even after you're on it.

Yup! And why was GA so upset & combative? He had to be removed from the house (out to the patio) while they were searching.
You could actually see him on the video. "Supposedly" LE left the house in a bit of a mess the first time. But, IMO he probably was feeling a bit violated at the time with all that was going on.

If she knew the blanket was missing, when did it go missing? She was photographed in People next to the bed with the blanket on it--that was AFTER Caylee was missing. Am I missing something?
IMO...nope you're not.

Was there two blankets? Did she go out and buy another one? Who knows, but if a blanket was missing, then LE should have been told ASAP, no matter when it went missing. Kinda strange one was found with Caylee, don't you think? Sorry, don't mean to be pushy, but this makes me blood boil.
I'm sure LE asked specifically if anything was missing early on. The one thing I can't wrap my brain around is why CA anticipated that once the body was found (but not yet identified) that it was necessary to disclose THAT particular bit of information right then and there. Me thinks that she did know, gut or otherwise, that her daughter was responsible.

Be kind -- (first time poster)

There were additional pictures I haven't seen so far today on WESH.
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html

Picture 35 - Lime green "Caylee.com" tote with the "missing" pictures on it
Picture 39 - "Find Caylee" coffee mug (handwritten paint on mug)

I can't imagine gather my supplies, sitting down, and doing these under the circumstances! AMAZING.

So if she replaced it, what was missing? lol

Sorry, not arguing with you at all. Just trying to make sene of it all (yeah, good luck with that right?) If she replaced the blanket, why did she tell detectives it was missing? There wouldn't have been one missing.
Because she misled them? She probably tossed (or had someone toss) the fake "real" one. That takes a whole lot of effort BTW- knowing you're gonna be on tv...having someone perhaps purchase then discard a blanket. NOT COOL if it proves to be the case. Not cool AT ALL.

Be kind -- (first time poster)

There were additional pictures I haven't seen so far today on WESH.
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html

Picture 35 - Lime green "Caylee.com" tote with the "missing" pictures on it
Picture 39 - "Find Caylee" coffee mug (handwritten paint on mug)

I can't imagine gather my supplies, sitting down, and doing these under the circumstances! AMAZING.
Would money be an incentive?

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members