2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had time to do a Gatorade test. Store the bottle outside for months to see if sediment would settle in it.

~ respectfully snipped ~

Oh, I think you have plenty of time to do a Gatorade test before trial.

But seriously... do we know if that bottle was found in one of the bags, or just nearby? Possibly just someone else's trash?

~ respectfully snipped ~

Oh, I think you have plenty of time to do a Gatorade test before trial.

True, but I'd have to move to FL, and I'm not nearly old enough to dip into my retirement savings to become a Snowbird yet.

WHAAAAAAAAT?? This girl is a psycho! (I know, we knew this already)

This journal entry has been identified as having come out of a 2003 journal. It's unrelated to this case in that it came BEFORE the birth of Caylee and, quite frankly, it reveals nothing except that a young girl felt happy in a moment. Let's not make something out of nothing. The only relative thing we gain from this is her overall acceptance that "the end may justify the means" in her behaviors.

This journal entry has been identified as having come out of a 2003 journal. It's unrelated to this case in that it came BEFORE the birth of Caylee and, quite frankly, it reveals nothing except that a young girl felt happy in a moment. Let's not make something out of nothing. The only relative thing we gain from this is her overall acceptance that "the end may justify the means" in her behaviors.

I have not seen confirmation anywhere at all yet in any report or the doc dump that this has been confirmed to have been a 2003 entry.

Link to that source, please.

I have not seen confirmation anywhere at all yet in any report or the doc dump that this has been confirmed to have been a 2003 entry.

Link to that source, please.
Over on other thread I have asked for any link to the diary!!

I can not find it described anywhere. It is just a photo at the moment.

Over on other thread I have asked for any link to the diary!!

I can not find it described anywhere. It is just a photo at the moment.

I agree. I saw your post over there. I can't find any further reference to it either, although I can't say that I have completed a full second run-through of the docs.

So, is it possible this was retrieved in one of the previous SW's? Or in a bag obtained during the Dec searches?

There are apparently 20 or so more disks to be released in the coming weeks, so I am going to hope to see something more concrete then.

I don't believe everything that Casey Anthony has said to her friend's.

To me, she was dissing her mother every chance she got because of her jealousy over Caylee's relationship with CA.

CA did after all, take care of Caylee on a constant basis while Casey was off doing her own thing.

The only thing that can be believed from Casey's mouth is that she hated her mom and she hated her dad, and obviously wasn't fond of her daughter either.
I don't think it had anything to do with jealousy, except maybe they were taking pictures at the time and Casey wasn't getting to be in them. Instead of complaining, she could have gone over and said my turn, or let me do that mom, or a hundred other things that I am sure CA would have exited the area so Casey could be the mom. Casey wasn't interested in being the mom. She just wanted the spotlight. rant over in writing anyway.. sorry

I agree. I saw your post over there. I can't find any further reference to it either, although I can't say that I have completed a full second run-through of the docs.

So, is it possible this was retrieved in one of the previous SW's? Or in a bag obtained during the Dec searches?

There are apparently 20 or so more disks to be released in the coming weeks, so I am going to hope to see something more concrete then.
I now realise that these doc dumps may be the truth, but they aint the WHOLE truth!

I have got close to a set of encyclopaedias here! They should release an index next!

I now realise that these doc dumps may be the truth, but they aint the WHOLE truth!

I have got close to a set of encyclopaedias here! They should release an index next!

I'll chip in on that. Want to go 50-50 for the cost?

I really never expect the doc dumps to include everything I think they will at this point. I've gotten over that and just move from one set on to the next.

That doesnt mean she didnt act alone, she could have gotten a syringe from somewhere. She is a thief remember?

And her mom is a nurse, I don't know what she does, but if she is a home health nurse, she would be carrying syringes in her bag, as well as a red needle container for used needles. You can easily buy syringes at any medical store, online at amazon and probably any drug store, though they may not have needle on them.
It wouldn't be difficult to get one. Not to mention from friends who do drugs, or one found in a park, or the side of a road.
I think she acted completely alone and wouldn't have trusted anyone with helping her or with what she did.

also

"The remains were found inside of two black plastic bags and a canvas laundry bag. Detectives also found a stained Winnie the Pooh blanket, a pair of size 24 month pink and white stripe shorts, a pink size 3T shirt with the words "BIG TROUBLE comes small" written on the front and what detectives thought to be pieces of a child's pull up.
Here is a pic of the shirt Caylee was found in.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...2252501&imageID=45520768#a=2252501&i=45520771

On the back on the shee t of heart stickers was a name and number. His name is Rick ##### and he is a house inspector. Why would Casey be wanting the house inspected?

Melissa& Doug Design Your Own Princess Mirror from target comes with stickers that look like the one on tape, anyone notice if caylee had one of these, hope pic has worked below.

Attachments

• 9e01_1.JPG
    9e01_1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 200
I'll chip in on that. Want to go 50-50 for the cost?

I really never expect the doc dumps to include everything I think they will at this point. I've gotten over that and just move from one set on to the next.
I can handle the amount and complexity.
But it is not laid out in a paricularly logical order!

I realise it is only a narrative, but even the experts and lawyers making a logical case out of this lot may well make errors.

I hope its done this way just to confuse JB etal? If not it is just bad use of the english language and logical communication.

I can handle the amount and complexity.
But it is not laid out in a paricularly logical order!

I realise it is only a narrative, but even the experts and lawyers making a logical case out of this lot may well make errors.

I hope its done this way just to confuse JB etal? If not it is just bad use of the english language and logical communication.

How do they determine the order? By the order in which reports are provided to SA? Cleared for release by SAO?

What is the 'logic' in how the doc dump pages are released?

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

Photos 12 and 14

Why does 12 look like a Arrow tip?

And what is 14 - its a tiny little Blue thing ?

IVe enlarged the image best I can - what on earth is it

picture.php

And photo 39 did they have wooden photo frames >

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

Photos 12 and 14

Why does 12 look like a Arrow tip?

And what is 14 - its a tiny little Blue thing ?

IVe enlarged the image best I can - what on earth is it

picture.php

And photo 39 did they have wooden photo frames >
I think arrowhead is a trowel used by searchers. There are several pictures like that.

For the other one. "Tiny blue thing" is pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett