2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See? Now you're confusing me.

I thought we gained points for everything we successfully discarded?

Who is making the rules? Not the Pixies certainly, so it must be the Faerie Folk.
(bold above by me)

I'd started out thinking that way, but I've been starting to wonder.

If it's the Sidhe it must be the Unseleigh. The Bright Court would never allow such silliness.

Was there talk of an Ant.moving some evidence?

picture.php
Outstanding!!!

We can now prove how the heart sticker got so far away from the remains.

This is certainly much more solid evidence than Nancy ever has, and we've even got bug parts on the evidence list.

See, Herc. We were right. The Hemiptera Did It.

Outstanding!!!

We can now prove how the heart sticker got so far away from the remains.

This is certainly much more solid evidence than Nancy ever has, and we've even got bug parts on the evidence list.

See, Herc. We were right. The Hemiptera Did It.
We're educational too.

I wish I knew how to make magic words that connect to things!

Hmmm....me thinks I see some pixie dust headed this way. See me skeedaddle!

Or she may have needed to scoop out sand that decomp fluid leaked onto with the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor. She might have then poured another bag into the sand box to make up for the missing sand? I'm sure there was some scent of decomp left behind in the sand box. I also wonder what the sediment composition from the black bags is going to turn out to be. If it's a high concentration of sand box sand then we'll know.

In one of the interviews CA says that Caylee mostly played in her lil house and didnt spend much time in the sand box. But we have pics of Caylee in there, and I have not yet met a child who doesn't LOVE playing in sand.

Someone else pointed out a while back that the familys dogs would have been sniffing around it and acting up if Caylee was in there, but they were inside dogs and may have only spent a few minutes at a time out there.

In one of the interviews CA says that Caylee mostly played in her lil house and didnt spend much time in the sand box. But we have pics of Caylee in there, and I have not yet met a child who doesn't LOVE playing in sand.

Someone else pointed out a while back that the familys dogs would have been sniffing around it and acting up if Caylee was in there, but they were inside dogs and may have only spent a few minutes at a time out there.

Just for the record,I got one of 'em. cant stand to have his little lily white hands get so much as a speck of dirt - toook him to the beach in NJ thinking he'd love it,boy, was I wrong, couldnt even put him down cause there was sticky dirt everywhere.

Just for the record,I got one of 'em. cant stand to have his little lily white hands get so much as a speck of dirt - toook him to the beach in NJ thinking he'd love it,boy, was I wrong, couldnt even put him down cause there was sticky dirt everywhere.

LOL - me too! Our trip to the beach was rather interesting. It's a sensory thing for some kids - they don't like the way the sand feels.

LOL - me too! Our trip to the beach was rather interesting. It's a sensory thing for some kids - they don't like the way the sand feels.

Actually now that you gals mention it, the pic of Caylee has her sitting on the edge of the sandbox, rather than inside it.Maybe she thought it was icky too.

Now back to the docs....
There are a few pages in the docs that have me scratching my head.
P3566 From the Anthony home- KC's hair straightener, a bunch of DVD's(including Caylees favourite Bambi) , a soccer ball and plastic football collected back in August.

P3478 lists evidence collected on 7th Aug from 2500 W Colonial Dr as 2 swabs from 1x male plug flat iron + 1x pump from inflatable bed.(maybe a random item found dumped and someone thought it was connected to the case somehow?)

Any ideas on why these items may have been collected as possible evidence?

P3478 lists evidence collected on 7th Aug from 2500 W Colonial Dr as 2 swabs from 1x male plug flat iron + 1x pump from inflatable bed.(maybe a random item found dumped and someone thought it was connected to the case somehow?)

2500 Colonial Drive is the Orange County Sheriff's Office headquarters.

**Bombshell**

I would imagine they are in JB's eyes and GR's eyes.
My mind went idly to wondering what two swabs, a flat iron, and an inflatable bed pump might have been collected from a police station as evidence of?

I suddenly decided not to go there.

They took KC's hair straightener to check for ZG's prints? She did give it to KC after all, remember! ;)

Actually now that you gals mention it, the pic of Caylee has her sitting on the edge of the sandbox, rather than inside it.Maybe she thought it was icky too.

Now back to the docs....
There are a few pages in the docs that have me scratching my head.
P3566 From the Anthony home- KC's hair straightener, a bunch of DVD's(including Caylees favourite Bambi) , a soccer ball and plastic football collected back in August.

I do not see what you refer to on p3478?

Is there a heart thread?

These look like the sticker - but I noticed they are a little differently shaped. I'm going to keep looking. In the doc dump I noticed Casey scrapbooked. I have a lot of that stuff. Most of it is sold at Target. I recognized it - Marcella by K etc. I also noticed lots of hearts everywhere lol. Hello Kitty has a lot of hearts. Will they be able to find the brand of sticker?
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...p=21&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS308US308&sa=N

Here's some more of those shiny/gel looking hearts - again when I found this it's for "blinging" your cell phone or other items
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Red-3D-Heart...temQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item290293166711

Is there a heart thread?

These look like the sticker - but I noticed they are a little differently shaped. I'm going to keep looking. In the doc dump I noticed Casey scrapbooked. I have a lot of that stuff. Most of it is sold at Target. I recognized it - Marcella by K etc. I also noticed lots of hearts everywhere lol. Hello Kitty has a lot of hearts. Will they be able to find the brand of sticker?
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...p=21&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS308US308&sa=N
Yes

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78535

I do not see what you refer to on p3478?

I aplologize. Its Page 3567. (3478 is printed above it. )
Its possibly evidence already seized, and held at OCSH HQ, that they took swabs of on that day.
Just ignore me...lol.
Mushy brain today.:silenced:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members