2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

This is my first post here. I have been lurking the forum for while now.

I wanted to comment on the Gatorade bottle/syringe theories that have been posted.

First off, I am a narcoleptic and take GHB on a nightly basis using a Plastic eye-dropper Syringe. I take the equivelent of approx 4 capfuls or so twice a night.

Did it say if the syringe was a needle?

Second of all, why would the gatorade bottle be at the crime scene if she had already dead? Do you think that she dumped "the evidence" with the body?

My guess is that it's trash. Or someone was shooting up (if a needle) and tossed it in their gatorade bottle and tossed it out the car window. Or kids were shooting up in the woods.
If it is a plastic syringe, then I am guessing kids were taking some GHB out in the woods. Although I find it strange the bottle of the GHB wouldnt be there and that they didnt take the syringe to use again.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for sharing with us.

First off, I agree with alot of what is being said. Does anyone have a link to where the docs and pics are listed in entirety??? I think I have only see bits. of them.

Now my thoughts.

I don't think CA had anything to do with poor caylee no longer being with us. (that is all on KC). I do however believe she should be charged with something.... "I had someone walk the area", after months "her winnine the pooh blanket is missing" not giving correct hairbrushes..

My thoughts on diary. The inscription was made when given. There are pages ripped out. I believe CA ripped them out, possibly more incrimminating stuff on them...

The Book about tantrums. I would like to know if this book was there during the first search, or during Greta. Me thinks that this is a plant by none other than CA to set up a defense...

I do not trust CA... Just my opinion and sorry if this post is not where it should be...

ITA...I believe CA is doing some major cover ups for her sociopathic daughter :(

can someone point me the way to viewing all the photos that were released. tia

Can someone put up a link for the docs here in the private forum? I think muzicman was putting them up? I cannot find the forum? I'm such a newbie!:crazy:

Did anyone find any significance with the "Winnie The Pooh" balloon found at the crime scene? I was wondering if the balloon was left at the crime scene at the time that the body was, or if KC happened to re-visit the crime scene a week or so later before she was arrested leaving that balloon there?

Also, wasn't there a picture in KC's photobucket account at one time of Metallica? There is a song by Metallica called "Carpe Diem Baby." Google the lyrics. Really creepy.

First off, I agree with alot of what is being said.

The Book about tantrums. I would like to know if this book was there during the first search, or during Greta. Me thinks that this is a plant by none other than CA to set up a defense...

I do not trust CA... Just my opinion and sorry if this post is not where it should be...

I was also noticing the part about the tantrums section of the childcare book. It had been highlighted and (I think) underlined. I think such actions do speak more of CA than of KC. I can't picture KC being organized enough about childrearing to pore over a book like that and study and underline, etc.--but I can picture CA doing that. Defense? CA might possibly have thought this could set up a defense, but if she thought that, IMO she's very wrong. "Terrible two's", anyone? IMO, just about all little children have at least a tantrum or two now and then. But such things can be handled, and it's a whole lot less scary to have a person weighing 30 lbs have a tantrum, than it is to have an adult-size person have a tantrum... which brings me to KC. I know that childcare book was for Caylee, but I amused myself by imagining CA reading it for help dealing with KC's tantrums. Because it is clear that KC is quite capable of having a tantrum, even though she's now 22 years old.
IMO, KC is an emotional infant in an adult's body. I mean, she really, really seems like she has the emotional level of a little baby. She can't seem to bide her time and wait for anything... with her, it's "out of sight, out of mind"... her mood seems able to change in a heartbeat... her mood seems dependent on the here-and-now, not on longterm... etc.

How do they determine the order? By the order in which reports are provided to SA? Cleared for release by SAO?

What is the 'logic' in how the doc dump pages are released?

There is no logic, lol! It is an age-old habit of lawyers to dump documents on each other in big clumps, with the idea of "OK, they asked for this in discovery, and the court says I must give it to them, so I'll dump it in their lap and I'm in compliance with the court's order!"

Of course, the police aren't lawyers... but the prosecutors are.

Now Baez and company can spend all their time dissecting what they've got. They were (IMO) crazy to think they'd get such extensive lists from Texas Equussearch--and if they had been given all they asked for from Texas E. (which is not even a party to the proceeding!) I really think it would've taken them a decade to sort through it all.

The prosecution may have to give stuff to the defense, but they sure are under no obligation to explain the legal significance of everything to the defense.

The bowbshell for me is the blanket! The pic. of Caylee's bedroom in this doc. dump clearly shows a PLAIN white blanket on the bed. What happened to the Pooh bear blanket from the People magazine picture. Did CA know she was going to be showing the bedroom on National TV and go out to buy a new one because the original was missing? Why is the Pooh bear blanket from People Mag. not in the evidence photo from today's dump?

Maybe it is missing because LE took it in one of the previous searches.

15yj1wk.jpg

Since wondering for days what this yellow case in one of the photos was, and since I couldn't find it listed in the evidence list (not that is isn't, just that I couldn't find it), I thought I'd post this just in case anyone else has been trying to figure it out too.

After finally figuring out the black model number tag I think it's a case for a Topcon RL-60B Rotating Laser Level like this one:

14alpvd.jpg

So, if I'm right....uh, nothing. :waitasec:

Guess I'll go back to chasing my tail for days over something that doesn't mean anything in the end again LOL

Well, bit my tail again LOL and another item I noticed in the 2/18 list that we might think about is this line showing they found a "play sand" bag:

ofbjti.jpg

Then remember this:
Greta Van Susteren's "On the Record" segment included a look at the Anthony family's backyard, where investigators and cadaver dogs searched for evidence late last month.

Cindy Anthony said one of the dogs had come upon two "inconsistent" spots — one by the pool and another in Caylee's sandbox — but a second dog didn't detect anything unusual in either place.

Wonder if someone changed out the sand in the sandbox in case the cadaver dogs came back?

Hi all,

This is my first post here. I have been lurking the forum for while now.

I wanted to comment on the Gatorade bottle/syringe theories that have been posted.

First off, I am a narcoleptic and take GHB on a nightly basis using a Plastic eye-dropper Syringe. I take the equivelent of approx 4 capfuls or so twice a night.

Did it say if the syringe was a needle?

Second of all, why would the gatorade bottle be at the crime scene if she had already dead? Do you think that she dumped "the evidence" with the body?

My guess is that it's trash. Or someone was shooting up (if a needle) and tossed it in their gatorade bottle and tossed it out the car window. Or kids were shooting up in the woods.
If it is a plastic syringe, then I am guessing kids were taking some GHB out in the woods. Although I find it strange the bottle of the GHB wouldnt be there and that they didnt take the syringe to use again.

Hope that makes sense.

That gatorade bottle was in a "World of Disney" bay near the remains....I was surprised to read that!

Well, bit my tail again LOL and another item I noticed in the 2/18 list that we might think about is this line showing they found a "play sand" bag:

ofbjti.jpg

Then remember this:
Greta Van Susteren's "On the Record" segment included a look at the Anthony family's backyard, where investigators and cadaver dogs searched for evidence late last month.

Cindy Anthony said one of the dogs had come upon two "inconsistent" spots — one by the pool and another in Caylee's sandbox — but a second dog didn't detect anything unusual in either place.

Wonder if someone changed out the sand in the sandbox in case the cadaver dogs came back?

Wouldn't surprise me if one of them refilled the sandbox, after the fact. I wondered if she hid Caylee in that sandbox the first night. Where was the empty bag found? If it was at the scene, kc may have needed more sand to cover Caylee in the sandbox....

Wouldn't surprise me if one of them refilled the sandbox, after the fact. I wondered if she hid Caylee in that sandbox the first night. Where was the empty bag found? If it was at the scene, kc may have needed more sand to cover Caylee in the sandbox....

It's in this doc, go to page 10 (of 29), on same list with the kindercare sign and some duct tape.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3641-3669redacted.pdf

This gets my mind racing. You might be wondering right that KC might have hid her there because the sandbox even had a lid!:

2jbo7sm.jpg

2j3mbnk.jpg

Here's Greta's tour with CA and GA where they talk about the cadaver dog hit on the sandbox ("inconsistent" hit per CA, of course)

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...//www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

:waitasec:

Or she may have needed to scoop out sand that decomp fluid leaked onto with the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor. She might have then poured another bag into the sand box to make up for the missing sand? I'm sure there was some scent of decomp left behind in the sand box. I also wonder what the sediment composition from the black bags is going to turn out to be. If it's a high concentration of sand box sand then we'll know.

ofbjti.jpg

Then remember this:

Or she may have needed to scoop out sand that decomp fluid leaked onto with the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor. She might have then poured another bag into the sand box to make up for the missing sand? I'm sure there was some scent of decomp left behind in the sand box. I also wonder what the sediment composition from the black bags is going to turn out to be. If it's a high concentration of sand box sand then we'll know.
The Play Sand bag caught my attention too, mostly because it was described as being in Lanes 2,3, and 4. (pg. 3453) Play Sand bags aren't that big.

The page before describes finding it somewhere east of the baseline. This would put it quite a bit away from the remains and separated by fairly thick undergrowth. It went on to say that the bag was found with a solid mass "in the same area", and that "The solid mass was removed from the bag and the bag was collected."

I think possibly they found an old dumped bag of sand, including contents, and collected only the bag.

A lot of dumped masonry debris was in the area. It's not unusual for Play Sand to be kept on hand for special mortar mix applications, stuccoing, or EIFS, and frequently stored materials get wet and can't be used.

My guess is it's not related to the case.

The Play Sand bag caught my attention too, mostly because it was described as being in Lanes 2,3, and 4. (pg. 3453) Play Sand bags aren't that big.

The page before describes finding it somewhere east of the baseline. This would put it quite a bit away from the remains and separated by fairly thick undergrowth. It went on to say that the bag was found with a solid mass "in the same area", and that "The solid mass was removed from the bag and the bag was collected."

I think possibly they found an old dumped bag of sand, including contents, and collected only the bag.

A lot of dumped masonry debris was in the area. It's not unusual for Play Sand to be kept on hand for special mortar mix applications, stuccoing, or EIFS, and frequently stored materials get wet and can't be used.

My guess is it's not related to the case.
I am looking at quite several pages of items here. Do they ALL have to fit the puzzle. I'm sure we can do it long before the trial, but it's gonna look ugly!

I am looking at quite several pages of items here. Do they ALL have to fit the puzzle. I'm sure we can do it long before the trial, but it's gonna look ugly!
I'm kind of picking up the rules as I go, but I think we lose points for each piece we don't use.

I'm kind of picking up the rules as I go, but I think we lose points for each piece we don't use.
Yes I figured that out.

But don't forget if you can use the same item with just one part # in several places, you get huge bonus points. A la "The Knives"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth