2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble with this being the shirt found with the remains....most of us would buy a shirt like this as a joke for our ornery little kiddos, but to have this be the shirt that Caylee might have been wearing when killed....I think I'm going to be sick. :sick::sick:

Yeah that is pretty bad but now-a-days kids wear all kinds of stuff. I'm wondering if that shirt said "Big Trouble comes in small packages" ???
Did Target ever sell a shirt like this? I mean it was one of her fav stores.

Interesting to find that this has been mentioned before by other witnesses. Wonder if this could go to motive?

I definitely got the drift listening to the LE/FBI interviews they were leaning in that direction from all the Q's about CA/KC's relationship & there's also what KC said on that first day to LE..She was "petrified" to tell CA that Caylee was missing..I'm sure that raised a RED FLAG!

I definitely got the drift listening to the LE/FBI interviews they were leaning in that direction from all the Q's about CA/KA's relationship & there's also what KC said on that first day to LE..She was "petrified" to tell CA that Caylee was missing.

And it fits with the fight between CA and Casey on Father's Day night. Revenge is a powerful motive.

During an interview with Annie Downing, she told detectives Casey Anthony was jealous of her mother's relationship with Caylee. Casey once told her that Cindy Anthony wanted Caylee to call her 'mom' instead of 'grand mom' the report said.

In late 2006 or early 2007 Casey Anthony visited Downing at work and told her she need to talk to someone. Anthony said "she needed to get away and felt like she was having a breakdown," Downing told investigators.

Anthony didn't tell Downing what caused the breakdown, but said she wanted to go to "an institution" and that Caylee could stay with Cindy Anthony, Downing said.

But when Downing called her later that night, Casey Anthony said she'd talked to her mother and she was fine. The two stopped being close friends around August 2007 because Downing found out that Anthony was a liar, the report said.

Mother Hyperventilated When Caylee's Body Found

http://www.wftv.com/news/18739816/detail.html

This is very interesting yeknomaras. It's the first time that I've seen exactly what KC's reaction was at the time.

I have to wonder if this is the reaction she had when she was informed that a skull had been found so close to her home? You know, before it was known that it was Caylee?

The things that make you hmmm, indeed!

Yeah that is pretty bad but now-a-days kids wear all kinds of stuff. I'm wondering if that shirt said "Big Trouble comes in small packages" ???
Did Target ever sell a shirt like this? I mean it was one of her fav stores.

OMG--my son has the same shirt. My cousin bought it for him at TARGET..it does say "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages" I know because she bought him tons of shirts on the sale rack there.

From Channel 13:

In the garage of the Anthony home, investigators found a canvass laundry bag of the same make as one found on the scene.

And it fits with the fight between CA and Casey on Father's Day night. Revenge is a powerful motive.

I'm not sure if Casey wanted the baby or not when she found out she was pregnant. (Kio is just not reliable to me.) But if she didn't, and Cindy 'made' her keep it, then made her be responsible for Caylee, that is a recipe for disaster. Factor in Cindy apparently undermining Casey as a parent, and it's not much of a surprise we find ourselves investigating this baby's murder.
JMO
Lanie

10:38 a.m.Documents prepared by investigators shows authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains in the heavy wooded area less than a mile from her home. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment. A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle. Other items found at the scene: Winnie the Pooh blanket with Piglet; pink letters that spelled "big," "trouble," "small," and "comes"; torn black plastic bag, a canvas bag, size 3T tag on a strip of cloth; pieces of possible training pant or diaper; and size 24M shorts.

10:37 a.m. After Casey Anthony was released from jail once last year, Annie Downing visited Anthony several times at her home and spent the night once. Anthony told Downing, "when this is all said and done, I have so much to tell you," Downing told investigators.

While Downing was visiting the Anthony home, Casey Anthony found Cindy Anthony on the computer using Casey's email address and signing emails with Casey's name. They argued about it, but Cindy Anthony told her daughter that "if this can find us Caylee, then you know I'm going to do whatever I can."

At one point, while visiting Anthony at home, Downing asked her about the chloroform found in the trunk of her Pontiac, but Casey Anthony explained it away, saying she had stored cleaning supplies there. Anthony also eluded to the fact that her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund had a key to her car and "may have done something to it after it was abandoned," the report said.

Downing told investigators she thought that if Anthony had hurt Caylee, that she would not have acted alone because "she wasn't that smart," the report said. Investigators noted that the statement was only Downing's opinion and she didn't have any evidence to back it up.

10:38 a.m.Documents prepared by investigators shows authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains in the heavy wooded area less than a mile from her home. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment. A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle. Other items found at the scene: Winnie the Pooh blanket with Piglet; pink letters that spelled "big," "trouble," "small," and "comes"; torn black plastic bag, a canvas bag, size 3T tag on a strip of cloth; pieces of possible training pant or diaper; and size 24M shorts.

I'm speechless I wonder if the gatoraide bottle and syringe are connected? :eek:

Oh and the letters, I wonder if those are the letters they said they found with Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member