2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC's bulletin board is very interesting. Look at the hearts & stickers!

Attachments

• pic-3.png
    pic-3.png
    456.5 KB · Views: 348
Bumping up.

There are threads being started regarding what has been released. Please, if need be start a thread or look to see if there is a thread started so we don't lose value input in this thread.
Thank You Patty ! :)

GA said he saw Caylee leaving, wearing her white sunglasses... right? well, look at what is in the basket in Caylees room: her white sunglasses.

From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

If this journal entry is dated 2008, holy carp. :eek:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy used syringes w/out needles to give her children meds when they were young and possibly Caylee as well. Aa a nurse it is a safe, dose correct, and easy way to give meds to children. Probably had quite a few of these aorund the house ?
I have two dogs and have a few of these syringes around the house from pet meds.

Guess I jumped the gun but I thought if there were 'needles' and 'drugs' involved (syringe) someone had to supply that stuff to her...she is too stupid to do it alone is all i meant.

She had access to Xanax.........(sp?)

Just was wondering! She is stupid, that I agree! With all the evidence she's left!!!

A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

oh dear jesus. they have her diary? and THAT was written in it? oh my god oh my god!!! :eek::eek::eek:

From Wesh.com:

OMG!!!!! :eek:

I have a bunch of needleless syringes here, I used them to give my cat medicine.

If you wanted to give a child Xananx thats exactly what you would use.

This is pure speculation but that Syringe could very well be the "Murder Weapon"

I find it odd that LE realeased this statement today along with the photo of the Syringe

"Casey telling another friend she could get some Xanex ...."

If you look at the picture of Caylee's room the bedding doesn't have Pooh bear on it. Looks like a plain white blanket.

Wait a minute...didn't the news report say that Annie stopped being friends with Casey in 2007 because she found out she was a liar? If so, isn't it a bit strange that there would still be so many pics of Annie on Casey's bulletin board? I count 4 alone at first glance.

From Wesh.com:

WHAAAAAAAAT?? This girl is a psycho! (I know, we knew this already)

18740385_640X480.jpg

PID=pelvic inflammatory disease

PPD=skin test used to check for tuberculosis exposure

Yes. And if untreated, YES. Wasn't that the case with Andrea Yates? Untreated PPD?

Let's hope JB doesn't try to pull the insanity card.

There is absolutely no proof that she suffered a miscarriage. Her closest friends did not believe her. Let's not run away with this.

If the pregnancy test is in fact Casey's, then I would say it speaks to her motive in a way...jmo, but I think that this woman would do anything to try and "keep" a man-tell crazy stories of real or imagined victimization, become pregnant, claim a miscarriage, get rid of a child that was preventing her unfettered access to the self indulgent life she wanted to live....she knew TonE would be kicking her to the curb soon. So if her pregnancy test came back negative, how would she hold him? Caylee was in the way, AND removing her had the bonus of punishing her parents who were also getting tired of her antics. Again JMO.

A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

too bad they don't say what the year is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member