2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again. It cleared Lee as father, only.

But doesn't the statement "could not have originated from a biological offspring" rule GA out as well? I am DNA-stupid. :crazy:

Top of page 62 (handwritten 3788 bottom right corner) of DNA analysis coming directly from the FBI lab informs:

"Based on STR typing results, the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (Caylee Anthony) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimen K9 (Lee Anthony)."

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

i think the blanket found with Caylee was a fleece type blanket and not the comforter that goes with the crib set...

...i saw a pic of Caylee holding one in one of the pictures...posted on a thread here.

I get that but why NOT Cindy too? I believe she was the one who sent him out to the patio to calm down..I suppose we can assume she wasn't on the verge of a breakdown like he was but that's who CA is..Always in total control of herself & the situation..She will need to keep this up if she's going to make it thru the trial..I don't see how GA is going to make it but by that time he'll have gone thru months of therapy which should help him.

I think they'll both have to be VERY medicated.

OMG. I never knew anyone thought that her dad or her brother could be Caylee's dad. Dis-gus-ting. Poor little Caylee. My heart breaks for her and Haleigh.

Also, I want to say, speaking from experience, that if you want something bad enough for your kid(s), you figure out a way to get it. Credit cards, putting other bills off, borrowing from Peter to pay Paul, etc.

my family not rich at all, but i can not go to the store without buying him something. he has own room here it is pack with toys.

My kids had tons of toys too but they didn't have 10 pairs of everything else like Caylee did..Sunglasses! Shoes! Hats! Costumes! She also had every Disney item possible decorating her room..That reeks of lots of $$$ & I still don't get where the A's got it when they were so low on funds for the past few years..Add in what KC stole from them & it makes even LESS sense to me.

And ol' DC just flat out lied about the the faux psychic sending him there.

Ca had some pretty specific info for sending DC looking for that configuration of rocks on Suburban and at the house. Exactly what info did CA have that she never bothered to share with LE?

Update on my HLN post..They said LE "believes" the diary entry was made around the time she went missing/dead.

We don't know what is in subsequent pages of the diary. I'm guessing that perhaps later diary entries match up to activities from June 2008. That page just happens to be the most damning.

But doesn't the statement "could not have originated from a biological offspring" rule GA out as well? I am DNA-stupid. :crazy:

Top of page 62 (handwritten 3788 bottom right corner) of DNA analysis coming directly from the FBI lab informs:

"Based on STR typing results, the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (Caylee Anthony) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimen K9 (Lee Anthony)."

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

And according to that report, George was K7.

Here we go again. It cleared Lee as father, only.

I think that they asked specifically to test against Lee. They didn't ask anyone else to be tested. Thats why only one result.

I know this is off OT but my heart is hurting. they found the body of 3 yr old Dominic today in the lake behind where he lived. My heart goes out to the family. so sad. hoping that one turns out to be an accident.

Wasnt that a comforter in People mag? The report said they initially thought it was a towel and later realized it was a blanket. I'm sure there were many pooh blankets in that house. I think most people can tell the difference between comforter and blanket.
I have no idea how many pooh blankets, comforters they had in the home before Caylee went missing, or after. I do know that if faced with a similar situation I think I would be counting things like that right after the incident. Did CA go out and buy another Winnie the Pooh balnket, could have. I do know she felt it necessary to tell police on Dec. 20th (and not before) about a Winnie the Pooh blanket that was missing from their home. I, myself, find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe she didn't know this LONG before Dec. 20th. I think after they found the remains, SHE knew what was missing and what could have been dumped with Caylee, she knew that they may already have the missing blanket, and THAT is why she offered up the information. IMO.

:furious::furious::furious:

Sorry if this has already been answered...can't keep up!! Soooo if these are the documents released to Baez before he went into the hospital, then they released another 1100 pages on Monday (correct?) we should be expecting another document dump/release by the end of the week or early next week right? TIA for the help!!

No, the date 03' is written on the hard cover...the entry is on the opposite page....and has no year date, only June 21, But it appears that a few pages are missing. Common sense tells me...le would not be interested in a diary entry from 03.
Common sense tells me that when LE photographed this diary, they would have no immediate way of knowing whether it was written in 2003 or 2008. To important a potential piece of evidence not to photograph.

Does anyone know what techniques LE would use to try and authenticate the date of writing?

I think she's as guilty as the rest of you, but I don't think you can hang her on the diary just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz