2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the medication list for CA and she was on clonazepam, which is generic for klonopin. That is a drug similar to xanax, but I believe it is stronger.

Common sense tells me that when LE photographed this diary, they would have no immediate way of knowing whether it was written in 2003 or 2008. To important a potential piece of evidence not to photograph.

Does anyone know what techniques LE would use to try and authenticate the date of writing?

I think she's as guilty as the rest of you, but I don't think you can hang her on the diary just yet.

Testing the age of the ink. Comparing in from one page to another. Comparing writing styles from one page to another. It sent Martha Stewart to prison.

I was reading the medication list for CA and she was on clonazepam, which is generic for seroquel. That is a drug similar to xanax, but I believe it is stronger.

Was she on this drug before Caylee went missing ? If so, I wonder why ?

I was reading the medication list for CA and she was on clonazepam, which is generic for seroquel. That is a drug similar to xanax, but I believe it is stronger.

Also known as Klonopin. It's also an anti seizure medication. It is stronger. I was on it for six month's after my husband died. Even after taking it for month's I always felt like I had a glass of wine or two under my belt.

Ca had some pretty specific info for sending DC looking for that configuration of rocks on Suburban and at the house. Exactly what info did CA have that she never bothered to share with LE?

Very, very specific info, and where (who) did it come from? And why did she not share it with LE?

My kids had tons of toys too but they didn't have 10 pairs of everything else like Caylee did..Sunglasses! Shoes! Hats! Costumes! She also had every Disney item possible decorating her room..That reeks of lots of $$$ & I still don't get where the A's got it when they were so low on funds for the past few years..Add in what KC stole from them & it makes even LESS sense to me.

Probably gifts from grandparents, aunts, uncles, relatives and friends.

~*Jai Yen

Also known as Klonopin. It's also an anti seizure medication. It is stronger. I was on it for six month's after my husband died. Even after taking it for month's I always felt like I had a glass of wine or two under my belt.

Klonopin is for anti-seizure, but anxiety too?

Common sense tells me that when LE photographed this diary, they would have no immediate way of knowing whether it was written in 2003 or 2008. To important a potential piece of evidence not to photograph.

Does anyone know what techniques LE would use to try and authenticate the date of writing?

I think she's as guilty as the rest of you, but I don't think you can hang her on the diary just yet.

They can tell when it was written by the ink.
The context of the following entries might be an indicator as well.

Anthony didn't tell Downing what caused the breakdown, but said she wanted to go to "an institution" and that Caylee could stay with Cindy Anthony, Downing said.

But when Downing called her later that night, Casey Anthony said she'd talked to her mother and she was fine.
Sounds like Casey histrionics to me.

Don't know if there were two. This has me thinking. If one was found with Caylee, when was it put there if there was a picture of Cindy next to one AFTER Caylee went missing. Am I explaining myself correctly? lol I hope so.

Also, I wonder if Cindy is who Dominic was speaking to on the telephone while he was searching?

OK, here is Greta's interview: http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html

Caylee's bedroom vid is around 1:13 and there is a Pooh blanket (I think) on that bed! Blanket/Comforter....wonder if they should be considered one in the same or if there were actually a comforter and blanket.

The '03 in the corner of the inside of the cover doesn't mean much to me. I go back and forth on diary writing. I write for a few months, then not for a long time. I have spans of months and months when I don't write anything. Casey may have gotten the diary in '03 and started it then, maybe wrote the "Carpe Diem" then, but wrote very randomly and the June 21st entry could very well be from 2008. Myself, I very curious as to what was written on the next page. Or maybe there is no next page? :waitasec: I also think the handwriting looks older on the June 21st page, not like a 15 year old, which if written in 2003 would be Casey's age.

I believe Casey's birthdate is March 11, 1986, so that would make her 17 on June 21, of 2003. She would have graduated in 2004, so that would be her junior year and she would be out of school for the summer. Any background on her that year that could explain what she wrote? Did she break off with one set of friends and make new ones at that time? I think this is probably from 2003...seems like teenage ramblings to me...perhaps decided not to pursue college or some other equally "life changing" event. JMO, but I think her writing this past year is "harder" and full of slang and phrases not included in this page...like not one "totally" at all!

For all of you with comments about the Pez dispenser. Some people actually collect them. Search for them on eBay. You'll be surprised. And yes, I have a pretty good collection, started 14 years ago with my first grandchild. Pez candy doesn't have much sugar (or taste for that matter), but the kids love them, and love picking which dispenser they want that day. Believe it or not. A pumpkin one doesn't mean it got there in October or Nov. I'll be glad to post a photo of my collection on my blog if anyone wants to see them... :)

I haven't read everything yet, but the "Henkel" brand tape is a match from the house and that is damning evidence.

The Pooh blanket. At last we hear CA tell LE that one was missing from the home. Damning evidence.

We now know it was CA that sent the PI's to the area to search in November. She has some 'splaining to do.

The new garden spade? So KC tried to bury the body.

The laundry hamper matches one found at the house.

Plastic garbage bags match the one that CA gave them full of items from the Pontiac.

The puffy heart sticker. Seems to be attached to some type of cloth?

Looks like everything came from the house.

Klonopin is prescribed for a variety of ailments. The initial use was as an anti-seizure medication. It is now also used as an anti-anxiety medication, sleep medication, migraine medication and also prescribed to folks who are bi-polar.

Here is what Wiki says it's used for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonazepam

Clonazepam may be prescribed for:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads