Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew that 4 days ago...:woohoo:
We also know his best friend...B. Fryer

Ah,thank you,I had JO's last name,but not B's,he said he was coming to Florida with him,wonder if he did and they went back together.One w/all the guns on ms,from JO's ms site,right?And I just found out,JO did have a record,did u see it?

I can't believe with that rap sheet he denied any drug use. It totally takes away any credibility he may have had otherwise.

I was thinking the same thing!

I :heart: you again!!

that is what Crystal said and I really don't believe much of what comes out of her mouth either. Like the near drowning of Haleigh. I don't believe it.

Cajun I am agreeing with you here. I don't believe a word out of her mouth now. She orchestrated a media melee.

What follows in my own opinion...

She lied out the side of her neck saying she lost those kids by trickery. She didn't show up for a court date, which means she ignored a supeona.

In the Court Docs thread, she left those children for a visit with Ron for three months. She hemmed and hawed on an interview with NG about why she doesn't have custody of the children.

Here's what I think, I think this was set up because Crystal has some bitter grapes she wants to spit out of her mouth. Instead of having GR come to help through national media coverage to make a plea for Haleigh, she chose to rip Ron and new one.

That's what I meant by I think she has an agenda, and her agenda is more important that making a plea to find Haleigh. As I said...Just my very humble opinion.

Disclaimer: I don't like any of them really, I think they are all a hot mess. But Haleigh needs to be found and given a proper burial and her father deserves to believe that she is alive until till told otherwise, even if I think she's been dead since before the 911 call.

I think putting all this out there makes it harder to get Haliegh back. Why give names if LE may be tracking them or watching them?

I guess I don't understand why Ron's friends would make up total lies about him, if we are to believe what Ron is saying. Why would this Chadd fellow say that about him "being 75% sure he knows where she is." What would their motive be?

Still find it odd that Ron never actually said Haleigh's name. Only my daughter, my child. Why won't he say her name?

Chad is biomom's babydaddy/stepbrother/fiance :rolleyes:

daddy would probably liked to be picked up by the sheriff now that peeps have heard he is an informant, I mean the peeps who did not know before tonight and are now asking themselves if that could be the case. he will not be able to put that worm back in the can.

IIRC, Ron took a parenting class...I think I saw that in the hearing transcripts for custody.

Also, if he is an informant, GR never should have said that on tv. That's a very dangerous thing to put out there, don't you think?

And, if he was an informant, wouldn't LE already be looking into that angle? They would know already, right?

I can't believe with that rap sheet he denied any drug use. It totally takes away any credibility he may have had otherwise.

Me either. He should not have denied it. He could have said that was in my past and has nothing to do with this.

IIRC, Ron took a parenting class...I think I saw that in the hearing transcripts for custody.

Also, if he is an informant, GR never should have said that on tv. That's a very dangerous thing to put out there, don't you think?

Yep,I think if they took Haleigh,the family is already in danger,anyway.If this is true,these are dangerous,dangerous people.

Ron was searching for Haileigh, while the mother's side of the family were writing a book for GR!!!!

How shamefull IMO

daddy would probably liked to be picked up by the sheriff now that peeps have heard he is an informant, I mean the peeps who did not know before tonight and are now asking themselves if that could be the case. he will not be able to put that worm back in the can.

Nope and that can get a man killed quicker than anything. It don't even have to be true. Those that will want to kill him will wait, bide their time, but they will put a bullet through his head if they figure he was/is an informant. That's the law in the streets as I understand it.

If he said "I'm about 75% sure who took her." Why wouldn't he tell them so bio mom and family could tell GR? <-- that is half sarcasm. But really, why wouldn't he have just told them who he was 75% sure took her?

I can see how they want the truth from Misty, as her story has changed but this is no way to get it. And where is Misty?

Me either. He should not have denied it. He could have said that was in my past and has nothing to do with this.

He was convicted of possession - maybe he really wasn't using...maybe he was selling (not that it is any better, but then he wouldn't be lying.) :waitasec:

I'm sorry I do not believe anything i just heard

I believe this is starting because RC is getting all the attention and maybe money and bio mom is not getting enough attention or money.

if this stuff was true any mother would of called cps a million times a day until there children were out. I just don't believe RC had anything to do with this.

god bless them all

my opinion only

I am not sure but it seems by the court records, she LOST custody of her children to him. I truly think Ron has a temper, just by the way his mother acts. However Crystal had to have done something pretty bad to , to have lost custody to Ron,.

I can't see the show, but I have read the custody court hearing, and the judge said the reason he gave custody to Ron was because he had a job, period.
The report is a good read.
Ron took his one and two year old to Texas and threatened to take them to Mexico. Crystal imo knew she would never see her kids again if she got custody.
Both Crystal and Misty were acting the same way when this thing started. IMO, they have both been pysically and emotionally abused by Ron. I have thought this from the beginning. I thought he was fake crying, but I also thought Misty and Crystal were as well.
Ron having Misty call 911 instead of him doing it was strange. I did not think that he killed Haleigh though.

I think this is a good thing because it caused people to see how quick tempered Ron really is. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers