DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe his story about what happened
Crystal--NO< I DONT
his temper could get bad enough for him to hurt Haleigh, but he loves her
Her coisin Candace told her that Ron came to er house with Jr and Misty and Haleigh bumped into him or smarted off to him, and he backhanded her and she fell on the porch

why would she go on geraldo and do this? is this helping find haleigh?

is she saying she thinks RC is responsible for haleighs disappearance?

This should be kept off TV and only told to LE. Turning things into a feud or circus won't help Haleigh or Junior, but will put more money into the pockets of the media.

Wonder how much GR pays for an exclusive these days?

He's now standing with Crystal's family, giving a background of Haleigh's abduction, the suspected cousin. Today in a series of exclusive interviews the families are letting it "all hang out".

Crystal: Ron was abusive. When I first got pregnant with Haleigh he punched me in the back of the head. She's citing the "expletive deleted" names she was called. She describes the incident when he hit her; says they were both doing cocaine. He also kicked her off the bed. Abusive throughout the relationship. His mother and grandmother knew. She's still frightened of him even today because of all the things he's done to her. He's called and wanted her to come back several times, she has returned a couple of times because of the kids. She doesn't believe his story about what happened with Haleigh. She knows he loves Haleigh, but ~ pause ~ he has a temper. She says Haleigh told her Ron hit Haleigh. Marie has a photo of Haleigh with black eye, cut on her nose and large bruise on her face. Gave photo to Geraldo. He's showing it on camera. Marie: The story was Haleigh supposedly fell at school on sidewalk. No concrete marks on other marks on Haleigh's body. They have witnesses that Ron has hit Haleigh. Ron has plenty of enemies and is 75% sure who took Haleigh.

He has plenty of enemies
He is fake crying--per Crystle

bio grandma is showing GR picture of Haleigh's face.

School said just a scratch.

Good explanations by maternal g'mother about photos.

Chad just mentioned.

Showed a picture. Believes RC knows who took Haleigh. He's hit her before, according to MS. Accuses RC of fake crying.

RC mother knows about hs drugs and abuse and works in LE..........hmmmmmmm

He looks messed up.like on drugs, or alcohol
He knows how dcs says he can spank his children...hmmmm

if she thinks rc knows where haleigh is at....why is she talking about how he was abusive? does one have anything to do with the other? unless she is accusing him of hurting haleigh? i am confused.

Ron says he has never hit Crystal or Haleigh. He says he has never taken drugs.

Dang! The gloves ARE off.

First thing I notice. Ron has yet to call her "Haleigh." He only says "my child" or "my daughter." This is weird IMO.

Ron is denying hitting women, denying hitting Crystal. Denies drug use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff