2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Geraldo's talking to Ron. Geraldo telling Ron that Chad & Marcus told him Ron is 75% sure who took Haleigh. Ron denies it; they're lying. I have no clue where my child is at. He says he never spoke with them. Denies ever hitting Haleigh, except for spanking her on the bottom, per DCF regulations. Never hit Crystal while pregnant, or any woman ever, period. He wants criminal charges against those bringing false allegations. He doesn't do drugs. He is not an informant for LE, has never been involved in the drug trade. Wants to know where all this information is coming from. Denies ever saying he had his gun ready. People are making stuff up. Geraldo tells him he's only relating what others are saying.

This is where Ron's family is getting hostile to Geraldo. Geraldo tells them these are not HIS allegations. Ron making plea to Haleigh and whoever has her before cameras leave. Ron: I'm always going to believe my daughter is alive until they find her.

RC NEVER HIT WIFE OR ANY WOMAN, period

Bio mom said RC is faking his crying
RC never did drugs..........what about rap sheets........
bricks of pot and plants around the house????
bio mom says RC has LOTS of enemies!
RC mom on cell phone ery upset!

Mom says he abused her.
Punche dher in the back of the head at the start of her pregnancy, verbally abusive throughout.
Living at his mother's in Leesburg, they were btoh using coke and she told him that she was pregnant, he got mad at her for asking him to stop and he punched her in the head, then knocked her off the bed. She had already quit using by that point.
She says his whole family knew about the abuse.
She says she was scared then and still is scared of him.
Says he has called and asked her to come back to him and she has gone back to be with the kids, but since he hasn't changed, she leaves.
She says she doesn't believe what he says about her disappearance, even though she knows he loves her.
She thinks his temper could get bad enoough for him to hurt her or Haleigh.
Her cousin Candace told her that that the whole Haleigh side of the family was at cousins house, when Ron backhanded Haleigh.
Picture shows Haleigh with mutliple lacs and bruises, family was told that she was pushed at school and her face get hurt, however her hands were not skinned, nor were there concrete marks on her face.
They are not sure how the incident occurred.
Witnesses to Ron beating Haleigh.
Mom says she believes that he knows where Haleigh is.
He has plenty of enemies.
THe crying is an act, he is faking it.

Ron says that he doesn't know who took her, he would be there getting her if she knew, Crystal's family is lying.
He says he never even spoke to Mom's famiy.
He has never hit her. But she has been spanked on her butt, never backhanded her in the face, never hit Crystal.
He wants to have the allegations known as false through the police.
He says he does no drugs, he is not a CI for the police.
Never been a dealer.
Never had bricks or pot plants in the house, wants to press charges for slander.
Ron looks like he wants to kill Geraldo.
Never said his gun was eady.
Ron's dad runs off Geraldo, verbal confrontation between Ron's family and Geraldo's crew.
Ron crying into camera.
He will always believe that she is alive until proven otherwise.

THE ABOVE ARE NOT MY OPINIONS, THEY ARE THE ALLEGATIONS OF THE OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE FAMILY.
Just wanted to clarify.

I'm always gonna believe my daughter's alive UNTIL THEY FIND HER"

RC said something like 'this is only about my daughter. I love you and I will find you. i love you baby, I will find you." so sad.

"All of TV is wrong!" [paraphrased comment by RC.

PDM is name of bridge beam employer.

He does seem medicated/stoned to me, btw, just as Geraldo said in the teaser at 7:20 pm.

Break, time to chug a beer, maybe chased with a shot, this is a real BOMBSHELL.
Well, Geraldo did get him to talk, thats for sure

Dang! The gloves ARE off.

First thing I notice. Ron has yet to call her "Haleigh." He only says "my child" or "my daughter." This is weird IMO.

This is like George Anthony never calling Caylee - Caylee. He always said, "the little girl."

How come Geraldo is all over these people? He didn't do this with Caylee's case.

ETA: I thought everybody put all the fighting aside for the vigil last week? Wonder what happened.

First of all, I can't watch the show, so thank you for reporting on it here... But I have to agree with some of the other posts here... Why put the family feud on TV and why make accusations on TV? If the bio mom thinks he did something, why not tell it to LE?

What is going on?!? I mean, why in all that is good and Holy would Crystal and her family even start anything like this? It's not the time to start bad mouthing RC UNLESS they think he did it and it saying so. Oh my gosh.

I think it's a play to get custody of Jr.

OMG! Did I just see RC lying his A off about no prior drug use??? Geeezzz..this really changes my view of things...

In all seriousness, does Ron's father has some type of medical condition? His face was an odd purple-red shade and he looked very "bloated." I am not poking fun at all, am being serious.

Don't believe a word Ron said.

He looks messed up.like on drugs, or alcohol
He knows how dcs says he can spank his children...hmmmm

That blew me away. Nothing good is coming out of his mouth. This is the most f..ked up case with more liars than I have every seen in one room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth