2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what dbf just said Paintr... $$$

GR isn't as classy as some other media outlets...no airplane, no limo, no fancy hotel. She should have waited for another offer. (OK. No more snark)

This was just pure sensationalism. Let LE have the evidence if she is so sure. Think she wants custody back? Hmmmmm! Good way to prove Ron unfit...nat. TV.

Former State Atty. joining Geraldo and Crystal's family at scene. Marie says Haleigh didn't go to hospital until week after she allegedly fell. Should've gone same day. 12 unexcused absences, 9 excused, 6 tardies from schoo. State Atty. saying more investigation needs to be done, such as if drugs are still being used, and how to get the children in the right hands. She says it's difficult for stranger to know when and how to abduct a child around there so believes perp may be known to family.

Craig: talking about Jeremy Miller and petition for protection filed by Misty's mother. Another name to be given later.

Now to Chandra Levy then back to Haleigh later on.

Why take a child to the hospital a week after she fell and scratched her face? I don't get it.

Having heard the fmr State's attorney speak, I now believe that the reason Crystal and her family have gone on national tv to bash Ron is because Crystal wants custody of Ron Jr. This has nothing at all to do with finding Haleigh. Sad.

Crystal admitted her and Ron were both cocaine users, when she got pregnant "and had to quit" Ron was still using. Why would she throw herself out there if she was lying, IMO she wasnt, but now that Ron has said all of this on camera. boy does he look like a liar now. A big big mistake...

I wonder if RC & family is watching GR right now. I half expected RC to storm on screen and call Crystal a liar or something.

I feel like we're getting more info this way than through proper channels but really, POOR HALEIGH. God Bless her.

It only makes me go back to considering bio mom's family as suspects. Maybe LE is finally getting too close and this is the way they are deflecting any blame towards themselves.

It saddens me to see this for Rj. They had made such great strides in bringing a peace to the situation as witnessed in the vigils and interviews the past few days. I had hope they could leave the past alone and move forward for him. Oh...but Geraldo can't stand not to stir the pot to create animosity and hatred for ratings...Can he? (Shaking my head)

Having heard the fmr State's attorney speak, I now believe that the reason Crystal and her family have gone on national tv to bash Ron is because Crystal wants custody of Ron Jr. This has nothing at all to do with finding Haleigh. Sad.

I think so too.

imo

One statement that Crystal made that lends to her credibility( for me anyways) is when she admitted her cocaine use..just saying....

This is just so ugly. Unless she is accusing RC then I don't see what it has to do with her being missing. I am sure he could say alot about her past too but how does that locate Haleigh. She shouldn't have done this, should have went straight to LE with her conerns. moo

RC's family says he took her to the hospital immediately following the accident and then back to the hospital 6 days later, fearing her nose was broken.

Marie looks very mad to night.
RC camp says he took Haleigh back to hospital 1 week later because he feared her nose was broke..........

Why take a child to the hospital a week after she fell and scratched her face? I don't get it.

Quoting myself - GR just cleared this up. Apparently she was taken to the hospital immediately and returned in a week to see if her nose was broken.

Crystal admitted her and Ron were both cocaine users, when she got pregnant "and had to quit" Ron was still using. Why would she throw herself out there if she was lying, IMO she wasnt, but now that Ron has said all of this on camera. boy does he look like a liar now. A big big mistake...

You beat me to it!

I don't read much into RC knowing what can be legally done as far as spanking HAleigh.
Anyone that has ever dealt with CPS knows what you can and can't do legally.

At that point he thought she had a broken nose, I think. But the injuries seemed inconsistent with her falling according to what Crystal's mother was saying. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member