Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
never hit a girl, never, I dont do that
NEVER hit haleigh
then, he went on to say he and Haleigh had "AN AGREEMENT" (!!!) He knew how to spank her the way the dept of chidren and family services says he can...Good LORD!
Why would he know how to properly spank Haleigh unless he didnt do it the right way first? This guy is a MAJOR loose cannon

Plus IMO it sounded like he was impaired a bit. If he sounds like that all the time I feel sorry for him. I don't believe him for one New York Second.

I about fainted when I heard Ron say "I'll always believe my little girl is alive until they find her"[/QUOTE]

I agree! Something did not seem right when he said that.
He came across like he was on something and lying about everything. I had an abusive relationship in the past and he certainly seems the type. I believe the mother.

I wonder if Misty or him have had any drug screens??
I think Misty is not telling the complete truth because she is terrified of RC.

oh my.

Just a little FYI - I am a public elementary school teacher for 15 years. I have had kids fall, get hurt, etc. I have never had a child fall on the sidewalk for any reason and get a black eye. Noses, cheeks, palms of hands (especially) but never ever a black eye.

Crystal admitted her and Ron were both cocaine users, when she got pregnant "and had to quit" Ron was still using. Why would she throw herself out there if she was lying, IMO she wasnt, but now that Ron has said all of this on camera. boy does he look like a liar now. A big big mistake...

I totally agree with you about Crystal throwing herself out there and how that makes abosltueley no sense as to why she'd do that if she was lying. I honestly believe what Crystal is saying b.c like I said he(Cummngs) showed an angry/abusive side to him in that 911 call when he called Misty a b!tch. If he has an abusive side this could be why and explain why Misty has inconsistencies in her story about what Haleigh was wearing and where she was sleping in her statements to the LE. Those inconsistencies could be b/c she is scared of what Cummings might do to her. JMHO on this.

IMO I don't think crystal is capable of thinking for herself. This is awful. She's trashing RC and he's begging for his daughters return 'this is only about my daughter. I love you and I will find you. i love you baby, I will find you." Sad

This is just so ugly. Unless she is accusing RC then I don't see what it has to do with her being missing. I am sure he could say alot about her past too but how does that locate Haleigh. She shouldn't have done this, should have went straight to LE with her conerns. moo

I think that so much time has gone by with no answers and a lot of lying on what I used to think was only mistys part, that Crystal is having serious doubhts about what really happened and who was involved. As far as going to LE-maybe she has but they have been giving NOTHING....seems to me Crystal and her family are FED UP and want some truthful answers. Cant say I blame her.

IMO, Misti saw this coming............so she left and went back to her parents.........
I bet she gets interviewed by GR later show next week.........
Maybe bio mom has heard something from Misti????
and is supporting her some how???

never hit a girl, never, I dont do that
NEVER hit haleigh
then, he went on to say he and Haleigh had "AN AGREEMENT" (!!!) He knew how to spank her the way the dept of chidren and family services says he can...Good LORD!
Why would he know how to properly spank Haleigh unless he didnt do it the right way first? This guy is a MAJOR loose cannon
Good point!

Hi Sunflowerchick, I agree it might not be in good taste to be an instigator here, but if it does anything to help find out what happened to Haleigh then let it be.

Plus IMO it sounded like he was impaired a bit. If he sounds like that all the time I feel sorry for him. I don't believe him for one New York Second.

I about fainted when I heard Ron say "I'll always believe my little girl is alive until they find her"

That is one of those statements that makes LE stand up and take notice. Goosebumps.

She states she is fearful of RC but my question is why in G's name would she leave her children with him?

I am not sure but it seems by the court records, she LOST custody of her children to him. I truly think Ron has a temper, just by the way his mother acts. However Crystal had to have done something pretty bad to , to have lost custody to Ron,.

It's right up there with the Anthony case on the Nut Meter.

I didn't follow the case. I tried reading some of the evidence and stuff but I physically can't do it. I just pray pray pray that Haleigh hasn't ended up with a similar fate.

"All of TV is wrong!" [paraphrased comment by RC.

PDM is name of bridge beam employer.

He does seem medicated/stoned to me, btw, just as Geraldo said in the teaser at 7:20 pm.

If one of my children have been missing for 11 days, I'd be so loaded, I'd be incoherent. I think a sedative or anti anxiety med is not a huge red flag. JMO.

The picture that was so "shocking" was not, I repeat Not all that shocking. Crystal's mother stated herself that the school said this injury happened at school, it is a scratch, and because it being on tv, i really couldn't see a bruise, but it happened at school. If the school said it happened at school then it happened at school. The school would have had every base covered in an accident. JMO but the BioMoms family is just stirring the pot.

My son, while growing up, broke bones 11 times. He really didn't get swollen when he broke, and I can't even count the times we went for xrays to be sure. (No, I didn't abuse him. :angel: He just was a very active boy, who happened to be accident prone. The hospital even called my pediatrician to check up on me. ) That said, I don't know if I would have taken him if he fell and scratched his face like Haleigh did in that picture. If I thought he needed stitches, I'd take him, but that pic didn't look like severe injuries to me.

Anyone know who the man is standing with CS and crew that is standing in the back, far right, wearing camo outfit...He is looking the other way, almost like he is hiding his face. And spitting...yuck.

apparently crystal did not have any problem with ron caring for her children. was she suing for custody? was she investigating these abuse allegations?

i find it quite "convenient" that now that she has a TV camera...now suddenly she has had concerns about her children? was she "concerned" before? had she contacted DCF? was she trying to get custody, was she trying to get MORE visitation?

it speaks VOLUMES to me that ron was awarded custody....if he was a bad parent, she must have been worse?

poor haleigh...looks like she didnt stand a chance.

Having heard the fmr State's attorney speak, I now believe that the reason Crystal and her family have gone on national tv to bash Ron is because Crystal wants custody of Ron Jr. This has nothing at all to do with finding Haleigh. Sad.

BINGO!

IMHO...I think the bio mom's family has something to do with HC being missing... I'm so sick of the RC is so horrible talk. The bio mom didn't have custody of her children for a reason... it's not like this happened last week...RC has HAD custody of these children since lil Junior was what? 10 months old?

To be fair when my daughter died I was heavily medicated. That was one of the first things that happened that morning was getting my doctor on the phone to get me something to help.

Yeah I really can't blame someone for being medicated in a situation like this, how else would one survive it? jmho

oh my.

Just a little FYI - I am a public elementary school teacher for 15 years. I have had kids fall, get hurt, etc. I have never had a child fall on the sidewalk for any reason and get a black eye. Noses, cheeks, palms of hands (especially) but never ever a black eye.
I could not see any black eye, but any bump on the nose hard enough will blacken one or both. I would assume this is why he felt like she could have a broken nose. Sometimes it doesn't show up for a bit. (I didn't hit either eye, but mashed my face into a stereo during a car wreck...my eyes were both black/green/yellow for ten days.)

Did anyone catch if the vigil they were referring to was the most recent? If Ron told Chad and Marcus he was 75% sure who took his daughter and had a gun waiting, this could turn this investigation on a dime! All Ron has ever said was "I don't make friends. I don't make enemies."
Good grief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member