2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
question - we dug and found RC's rap sheet - but we have yet to find anything on CS - wonder why?

And, I, too, think CS and her family have had just about enough. I think they have been bullied and pushed around by RC and family (remember TN is a sheriff dispatcher). As for the older man with the redish face - IMO that's alcholism and for a long time.

Why did RC deny the drug use - he KNOWS his record - he KNOWS LE has that record. Not a very smart move to deny deny deny.

Bold mine...........maybe he got a little of CA's advice.....":waitasec:Lying is not a crime"

I am not sure but it seems by the court records, she LOST custody of her children to him. I truly think Ron has a temper, just by the way his mother acts. However Crystal had to have done something pretty bad to , to have lost custody to Ron,.
I thought he was granted custody because she missed a court hearing due to the notice being sent to a bogus address?

I could not see any black eye, but any bump on the nose hard enough will blacken one or both. I would assume this is why he felt like she could have a broken nose. Sometimes it doesn't show up for a bit. (I didn't hit either eye, but mashed my face into a stereo during a car wreck...my eyes were both black/green/yellow for ten days.)

I agree! My son flew over the handle bars of his tricycle and hit his head on the wall. Both of his were blackened and swollen. He looked like an abused child. LOL! Much worse than that photo.

If one of my children have been missing for 11 days, I'd be so loaded, I'd be incoherent. I think a sedative or anti anxiety med is not a huge red flag. JMO.

Normally it wouldn't be, but in his case he has a record
(which was discussed here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3336150)
which could be interpreted as he was and still is abusing drugs. This could mean the company he keeps is not in the best interest of children and if so he should not be caring for children.

I have lurked thru this entire case, but now must ask a question. Does anyone else get the impression that the State's attorney had something she wanted to say and just couldn't? Seems like she was walking all around the words she wanted to say.

You know, I thought so too. I thought she was holding something back. She kept looking at CS and family uncomfortably. JMO

Originally Posted by kellync
Crystal admitted her and Ron were both cocaine users, when she got pregnant "and had to quit" Ron was still using. Why would she throw herself out there if she was lying, IMO she wasnt, but now that Ron has said all of this on camera. boy does he look like a liar now. A big big mistake...
I think Bio mom and family would say ANYTHING to get revenge on RC, evidently. Does this mean they would also DO anything to that end, too?! I have to think it is possible now.

I don't know what to think??? Maybe because I am on glass 3 of wine for the Saturday evening. But I found myself sticking up for RC to our company and after that just saying....IDK what to think!!!!!!!

One thing is for sure Crystal is no innocent herself. By looking at her myspace she only was into her baby chloe and plenty of pot plants and pot posters with *advertiser censored* posters on the wall. At this point it might be an eye for eye between the two of them.

I could see RC being abusive, I could... and can. But I don't think he set up the kidnapping. :(

Btw, GR is just soooo annoying at times!!!

I don't approve of the biomom's doing this on Geraldo, but nothing she has said surprises me. :(

Nor does his (empty imo) denials. It's just the sort of dysfunction I felt from the first interview with Ron and Misty, unfortunately. It's all too familiar.

I'll leave it at that - it's just hard to see so many be what I feel is bamboozled by him and laying so much suspicion and blame on Misty, who seems scared witless of him.

I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, and definitely don't want to jump to any conclusions. I only know that this is one bad situation for any child to be growing up in, and I pray she survives.

I could not see any black eye, but any bump on the nose hard enough will blacken one or both. I would assume this is why he felt like she could have a broken nose. Sometimes it doesn't show up for a bit. (I didn't hit either eye, but mashed my face into a stereo during a car wreck...my eyes were both black/green/yellow for ten days.)
oh ITA SS however, when children fall on the sidewalk the hands and arms go first - in fact, had a child in a different class fall one time - didn't get her hand down in time and broke her wrist. I got real close to the TV to see that picture and her left eye was black. You're right when kids (or anyone) get hit hard enough in the nose it can black eyes - but usually its BOTH eyes when its a nose hit. Plus IF RC took her to the hospital right away - they would have xrayed and checked her nose right then. Why did he take her back a week later because he thought her nose could be broke? I went through two different incidents with my own kids - my DD was 3 - fell at preschool hit the side of a table - thought she broke her nose (her eyes didn't go black). My DS - rolled off the top of a bunk bed and hit the metal frame of the bottom bed (SCARED ME TO DEATH!!!) they kept him all night - did all kinds of xrays thought his cheek might have been broke and his nose (neither - thank God) and both his eyes got black and shut for 3 days!!! But just falling on a sidewalk - don't think so - I've never seen it and I've been around kids in a school everday for 15 years.

Geraldo's back talking about Haleigh with Kimberly Guilfoyle and Mickey Sherman.

KG: I feel horrible for Haleigh. Person who took her knows patterns, routine and father wouldn't be home. Isolated area. Have to know child was there.

MS: Somebody who may have had it in for Ron, may be the problem not necessarily the killer. But most obvious person may not be the bad guy. :waitasec:

KG says she believes that RC is not telling the truth and there should be a serious look at the custody arrangement, believes abductor knows the schedule of family and the area.

MS says that he does not beleive that drug use builds a bridge between using and dealing or using and murder.
He thinks we should back off on RC a little, as the most obvious person is not always the right person, in terms of perpetrator.

question - we dug and found RC's rap sheet - but we have yet to find anything on CS - wonder why?

And, I, too, think CS and her family have had just about enough. I think they have been bullied and pushed around by RC and family (remember TN is a sheriff dispatcher). As for the older man with the redish face - IMO that's alcholism and for a long time. Why did RC deny the drug use - he KNOWS his record - he KNOWS LE has that record. Not a very smart move to deny deny deny.

(My bold)

That's the first thing that came to my mind as well.

And, I, too, think CS and her family have had just about enough. I think they have been bullied and pushed around by RC and family (remember TN is a sheriff dispatcher).

Oh my...this brings back memories for. My first husband( we got married at 16) was very physically and mentally abusive. We lived in a small town where his dad was the sheriff. I finally figured out that his dad was not going to help me at all after I went to him about the abuse and my ex's drug habit. I even gave him the crack, glass plate and razor blades that I found in exs car.....I can totally relate to Crystal.

Wouldn't that just be something if Crystal staged this whole thing so she could get custody of her kids. It does seem to me that she will use this situation to get custody of Jr. I really think that's why they have called in the AG and they are now bringing out all the dirt on Ronnie.
I would think that if Haleigh's teachers suspected abuse or neglect they would have reported it to the State.
From the interviews I've seen Ronnie seems concerned, scared and passionate about finding his daughter. I can't say I've seen the same from Crystal.

You make excellent points here. I have to agree with this. Thanks for helping me clear up my own thoughts :)

Kimberly Gilfoil......poor little Haleigh, it is an inside thing in their own circle.
RC friends and associates.........
Everyone thinks RC KNOWS WHO TOOK HALEIGH!
and probably WHY! IMO

And, I, too, think CS and her family have had just about enough. I think they have been bullied and pushed around by RC and family (remember TN is a sheriff dispatcher). As for the older man with the redish face - IMO that's alcholism and for a long time.

Why did RC deny the drug use - he KNOWS his record - he KNOWS LE has that record. Not a very smart move to deny deny deny.

Just thinkin here...but I THINK I heard RC say.."i don't DO drugs"... he wasn't talking in past tense... go back and listen to it if you can and let me know if he says...Ive never done drugs...or does he say... I don't DO drugs...

This is so sad!!!! I respected them so much for putting the past aside... it's not that I don't believe Cyrstal (I pretty much do believe her) but I think what her and her family just did is so wrong. Ron didn't even know where these things were coming from... he probably had no idea her family would do this. That's sad!

I thought GR was getting into Ron's face b/c he wanted to piss him off and provoke his anger.. cheap! I thought it was great that his family stepped in for support. I don't think it was right for Ron to deny everything though... esp. things that can or have already been confirmed (like his arrest record). Wow this whole thing is unreal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor