2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really I think its time for all these people to go home. Just what are they accomplishing staying there? Keeping the story alive maybe.
Seriously under the living conditions and the stress most of them are pretty worthless. Sitting in judgement of people in their condition is pretty cruel.

All these trips to the station, maybe Misty is supplying the information on all the guys that come around that place.

I agree. I don't think Misty being taken in so many times means that they are questioning her about the same things, but maybe they have NEW questions to ask. I wouldn't automatically assume that she is being dishonest, but as the investigation progresses, LE may have more things to ask about.

I also think it is wrong to sit in judgment. It just makes me sick what this family is going through in the way of having all their dirty laundry aired in the most horrible time of their life. We shouldn't be making assumptions or gossiping unless we have something more concrete to go on. Just my opinion so please go easy on me!

I think this is unfair. The paternal side wants answers, too! Misty...it seems has them somewhere and isn't being upfront. This is not the fault of the paternal side of the family. It is HER fault!

SS,
You say it's unfair and then you blame Misty? None of us knows whose fault it is. It could be Misty's, but who knows? The thing is, what Lawgirl was saying is that the bio-mom has had it. I agree. This was the first time I've seen the bio-mom look/act like she wasn't on sedatives. She's been a mess and has definitely been sedated. She at least owns her own sh--! Dad is a saint...according to him!!

Here's what I think folks, just my own opinion.

Ron hasn't been cleared and even though my gut tells me he's not guilty, I deeply respect the opinons of those here that do think he is and I hope that I'm not proved wrong but I aknowlege that I could be very wrong.

Crystal just came up on my radar...she hadn't been there before but this latest bit of rib poking she gave Ron on national TV? She's got my attention and I hope LE's too.

Misty? oh lord where do I begin with lil' Misty (her myspace nickname) she's involved, I haven't wavered in that belief since the beginning. Now whether she is involved directly or unwittingly I have no idea.

Geraldo? LOL what a tool as another poster so aptly put it!

Geraldo is a horrid little man. Reporting that someone is a drug informant could be dangerous to that person and his whole family. Some of the Mexican drug cartels that are rampant in the U.S. nowadays wouldn't mind killing a family. I think Crystal looks like a young woman who has lived a hard drug life and doesn't look fit and healthy as Ron. She better be careful, because all this could backfire and make the authorities start looking more at her, her husband, and life.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard him ask the question. Absolutely irresponsible reporting.

JMHO... so take this for what its worth....
I have a brother in law who has the same coloring & bloated like that & he drinks heavy!

And, FWIW, he could be a diabetic. I suspect alcohol abuse over a long period of time, tho.

Yes, Geraldo is a jerk at times, but in this instance I think he did a good thing. That father is such a liar and I don't believe one thing that comes out of his mouth. Same with Misti. I think the bio-mom has had it. I think she wants to let everyone know what a creep he is. Yes, she might not have been much better, but I think she wants to tell what she knows b/c something just isn't right about all this.

I may be totally wrong, but so be it. I think Geraldo helped Haleigh big time, b/c now the gloves are off and maybe the real truth will be told. Oh, and did anyone notice how the dad said that every single thing said about him was untrue? He never said anything? Come on....REALLY????? You really want us to believe you are lily white? Nope....this has nothing to do with the bio-mom getting jr. This is about what went on in that home.

ITA with you. I have experience with a guy and his family that remind me very much of Ron and his family. Those kind of men think they NEVER do anything wrong, they're angels OR it's always someone else's fault. Their relatives defend them to no end. If you go against them, watch out because it'll be a long, hard battle that will break you down if you're a weak person. Catching them in their lies is the best way to get anything done or resolved. IMO, I think Crystal is just sick of everything that's been going on and she's finally putting her foot down.

This is just breaking my heart. The subject of abuse is very sensitive and familiar for me, particularly when allegations are challenged, disbelieved or explained away. That said I do not, in any fashion, agree with the way in which this information has been exposed to the public. I think LE has tried to handle this angle with sensitivity for a reason, not necessarily because it bares upon what happened to Haleigh, but because of how this can affect a family, and most importantly children like Haleigh's younger brother. Hence the statement about embarassing relatives.

Now, I cannot begin to imagine what happened to Haleigh that lead to her disappearance but this entire debacle is far too familiar. I truly feel for Haleigh and all of the children involved. I won't even touch upon the adults, what I have to say in their regard is better left unsaid.
All very well said. :hug:

I'm sorry. I disagree. The paternal side has thrown just as many confusing stories out there as MC. And all of them were the last ones to see Haleigh.
Misty was the last one to see her. They are trying to stand behind Misty since they believe her, but they all want the truth. The paternal grandmother has stated she doesn't care where it comes from...meaning if Misty isn't telling the truth...she wants to know.

New camper,donations coming in for family in a bank a/c,new tv and tent full of new things....
Haleigh Ann Marie taken early morning of Caylee Marie's Memorial,headline news,got the attention of the whole country.hm

Hmmmmm Maybe the Bio Mom and her family weren't getting the donations like you mentioned above at their little campsite and that's what set the pot boiling.

Thank you Tori,when I first saw his interview in the yard,that was so fake I wanted to be sick,whining,and that fake voice,he said he picked Haleigh up from the busstop.No,he did not,his Mom did,she said so on NGrace.
He said day before yesterday,there was no gun,no fight,his Mom said that night on NGrace,yes,there was a fight and yes,there was a gun,but it was two weeks before.Now,Misty said,there was a fight between her and her cousin,they need to get these things straight before they put the stories out there.He says no fight,His Mom says fight was two weeks ago and Misty said she had the fight.Geesh!

Hey Ms. Rosie!
Oh, he is so fake I want to puke! The gal on NBC today said that she interviewed the cousin at length and he was at their trailer three weeks ago. He said he thinks they are trying to pin things on others. Joe may be right!!! Then again, he could have done something. Lots of strange people in this group!

yea, a good cat fight is fun to watch once in while. Like watching WWF wrasslin'. Dayum, my ol' redneckedness is showing. :p

You sure you nice folks are not down here in Tennessee?roflmbo

Seriously watching GR tonight I could swear I know these families....this stuff is so sad and tragic...but I know people just like these only the ones I know don't have a missing precious child.

Leave it to GR he loves to incite riots. I don't trust him at all. He better be careful might get his nose broke with a chair again.
You are not kidding, I literally stopped breathing when it got heated with RC, I was just waiting on a fist to fly or something. I hope the mom and her people are careful down there...I wouldn't want to be in their shoes walking those dark country roads at night.

:truce:

This is just breaking my heart. The subject of abuse is very sensitive and familiar for me, particularly when allegations are challenged, disbelieved or explained away. That said I do not, in any fashion, agree with the way in which this information has been exposed to the public. I think LE has tried to handle this angle with sensitivity for a reason, not necessarily because it bares upon what happened to Haleigh, but because of how this can affect a family, and most importantly children like Haleigh's younger brother. Hence the statement about embarassing relatives.

Now, I cannot begin to imagine what happened to Haleigh that lead to her disappearance but this entire debacle is far too familiar. I truly feel for Haleigh and all of the children involved. I won't even touch upon the adults, what I have to say in their regard is better left unsaid.
I'm sorry,MaedchenX. Whether it was you being abused or someone you know, I understand your heartbreak. I guess that's why I see this as such a brave move on CS's part. She has always looked so broken. Tonight she looked stronger. I have my feelings also, but I think it's best not to air them all too. Hugs to you.

That's wahat I heard, him speaking in present tense. Denied ever dealing or being a CI, but did not say he never did drugs, just that he does not do them now.

ITA

His last drug charge was in 2004. He completed the required Level 2 drug treatment classes per the court order..

That's 3 1/2 - 4 years ago.

Just because you have a drug past or history doesn't mean you do drugs now.

The family court judge that awarded him custody, I am sure was WELL aware of his drug history and he had no problem awarding him custody of BOTH children.

The bio mom seems like the type of person that would put false accusations out there IF she thought it would get her custody of those kids.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member