2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So,it's DCF,that's the Child Protection Service there?So,this is why he knows the law on why he can spank Haleigh,seems something came up and an investigation,that was the loophole and he sure knows it enough to throw it out there that fast.

I thought the exact same thing!!!!

I'm sorry. I disagree. The paternal side has thrown just as many confusing stories out there as MC. And all of them were the last ones to see Haleigh.

Exactly what confusing stories has the paternal side "thrown out"???

LOL.. you guys are great at "code" j/k!!!

The sad part is I really was napping...it was a chicken enchilada induced coma. Hubby makes killer ones and I ate like a pig and slept it off. I woke up pessed cauuse I missed Geraldo, now I am going to have more I think.:slap:

Poor Haleigh, Poor Caylee, Poor Adji, Poor little Dominick. these beautiful children "living in a train wreck about to happen situation". These cases are huge RED Flags for everyone to look at. be aware. report. do what ever we can when we see these children living in this tragic condition. The A's and friends knew Casey was on a melt down..did nothing look at this case, no one in the whole pickle jar seems stable enough to raise Yorkies let alone children. (The sisters hair gotta rant a little about that "Whats up with that?)
I am sick at heart, when I look at these cases where the child would not even be in this situation if the calls had been made, the reports followed up on.
We, must all share in the responsibility of doing all that we can to report these cases where small children are in a home with a parent or parents that are hell bent on destruction.
Let us be on "watch"for these children who have parents who aren't watching out for them.

bolded by me
I'm right there with you. He could have been way worse and hasn't. He STILL hasn't even trashed talked anybody. When asked about personal things, he says "This isn't about me. This is about Haleigh. Find my daughter."

I agree with you... but as hubby said tonight / his mom works with LE & they probalby told her what Ron should say to reporters.Because we all know for a fact he never came off as a nice guy when we heard the 911 call. Then the other thing is we don't know how he acts when the cameras are off.

Here's a thought. Maybe RC isn't actually an "informant" but something like in-between. Maybe CS's camp knows this - RC's mom being a dispatcher and all - CS's camp knows that he's gotten off with barely a slap on the wrist (maybe CS has even heard conversations with TN about what strings she can pull and such). With that - now this child is missing. LE isn't saying anything - nothing. CS's camp is tired of it all. Haleigh is part of their family as well and they want answers. Last week when LE had to go get Jr. for mom for her visitation - I personally thought that was tacky - I mean c'mon it was her weekend and all - why hold him and make LE have to come get him?

After tonight - RC is an abuser, a liar, a drug user (whether past or present), a bully, and a blow hard. Even his family are contradicting their own stories.

This is about finding Haleigh. In order to find Haleigh - we have to get to the truth. If it takes stuff like tonight to get to the truth - so be it.

Find Haleigh. And FWIW -I really believe RC knows exactly what happened and where she is.

Did they show Amber,the other girl and his other son?Or is it a daughter?

I agree. I also feel like Geraldo had this all planned this way and he was just the ring master.

And that would mean there was a method to the madness. Maybe with the blessing of LE to get something cracking, ferret a certain person out so they could make a move.

In my right mind I can not imagine G saying that on TV if there was any truth to it. He'd be sued right out of the broadcasting business for good.

So that tells me maybe just puting the thought out there would make the right person sit up straight and drop his jaw at the possibility, make some calls, etc with the final outcome being LE accessing some info that gives them the go-ahead to jump on the perp and hopefully go and grab Haleigh.

Out smart the fox who in this case would be the perp.

I'd bet tensions are pretty high over at that campsite right now. How long can this go on? When will LE release the trailer?

I will probably have to eat my hat but I believe the bio Mom and her family...ok I said it...night all...before I do leave though as one poster said....the dad's sister will pull that wig off and jerk her earring off and whip the mom...yep that is how that usually happens...and it ain't pretty.

Good Lord-first the A's in Orlando and now what's going on in Satsuma!! I can only imagine what the rest of the country must think of us here in Fla!! Poor babies caught in the middle of all this adult drama-we all need to say a prayer and light a candle tonight!:praying::praying:

Respectfully, imo...this airin out of the dirty laundry just set a flame up under everyone. It appears He said/She said, until the facts come out (and we've seen the Criminal History)......BUT, you can betcha there is going to be a rebuttle and its gonna get ugly, before anyone gets some answers. People will do & say the darnedest things when they are p*ssed off.

(bold mine)
It was reported a camper was loaned and someone provided a TV and they were sleeping on air mattresses... Where did you hear about a "tent full of new things"????

Oh I quoted someone a few pages back but then someone else said the tv was donated and didn't think there was a bunch of new things..

BTW.. I love your avatar and your sig!!!! So funny :)

Theres a girl staying with us this weekend who grew up thru the Fl foster care system. Her mom died when she was two and her dad is in jail. What a happy, delightful young woman. This is Saturday night, our guest is 18 and my daughter is 19. They went to church tonight and have been playing their guitars since they came home. Sometimes the system works very well.

This just makes me so angry, it serves no purpose in finding Haleigh. Ron did not deny using drugs in the past, he said I do not do drugs which to me means he is not currently doing drugs. In the court documents Crystal admitted to drug use, no clue if her urine test came back clean, she did not complete the parent course, she neglected to take Haleigh to 12 dr appointments some of those cause she just didnt want to get out of bed. Ron drug test came back clean, he completed a parenting course, DFC had investigated based on a call Crystals mother made, the judge had that report when he made the custody decision. That tells me nothing in the DFC report indicated abuse, that he currently was not doing drugs, and he took the steps necessary such as completing a parenting class in order to show he cared and wanted custody of those children.

If all of the abuse and drug use stories are true that Crystals family has chosen to tell why where they not fighting for custody of those children?

Geraldo should dig up the dirt on Crystals family, the many drug charges, assault charges, dog fighting charges etc and thats just on Crystals mom and dad. Go to Crystal and Chads myspace look at the pictures of the pot plants, posters, *advertiser censored* in the home that these children would be living in.

This just serves no purpose except to derail the search for Haleigh.

And why did RC have to lie about the drugs, it makes me question all the other answers he gave...like no I have never hit a woman, no I have never hit Haleigh. Maybe he hasn't, but after that lie his rep doesn't look so good.

He said I don't do drugs I took that as right now in the present he didn't say I never used drugs.

Oh and about the donations. I can't remember who posted it, because this thread was a movin' tonight.

The mother's camp has set up their own account. It was on NG last night.
Did anyone notice familiar butterflies on the shirt she was wearing for Haleigh? I did. Why does the bio mom's family need separate funds to find Haleigh?! Something is definitely hinky there!

Ron was searching for Haileigh, while the mother's side of the family were writing a book for GR!!!!

How shamefull IMO

Very true. ITA. Did they even mention finding Haleigh? Did Crystal look into the camera and say "Please bring Haleigh home." Did they say even ONE thing about finding Haleigh? Being worried about Haleigh? Missing Haleigh? Loving Haleigh? Nope, the only time you heard about anyone loving Haleigh was when Crystal herself said that she knows Ron loves Haleigh, that she was his heart. She even said everybody knows that.

And how can these people all come out now saying all this stuff when not one of them apparently ever did anything about it before they got on TV. Crystal? Crystal's mom? The neighbor? They were all so worried about Haleigh? Did any of them DO anything about it? NOW they are finding out about Haleigh's attendance record at school? Why wasn't bio-mom doing that all along? She could have used that to get custody of her kids back. CS couldn't stay with Ron because of the abuse, but she left her kids with him? Please.

Camps now divided, guess that was only a matter of time too. Obviously bio mom's side must believe dad and gf are withholding info or not being as cooperative as they could be, so are turning up the heat. W all that LE (and family) around for support, guess CS finally found her nerve to stand up to him. There will be no child support to pay if her child is murdered. I agree that CS feels the two are hiding something from LE, and genuinely wants answers. JMO :parrot:

Respectfully snipped by me for space and clarity of my response ( I hope you dont' mind Kiki :blowkiss:

I just had a thought when you posted that response I snipped. I am wondering if bio-mom is thinking that Misty is withholding info (over the past day or so her interviews have been more restrained when referencing Misty) and that she feels safe enough to lambbaste RC in order to get the truth out of Misty. Here is my thoughts...She knows RC isn't going to whup her or attack her because she has her fiance now. But, she knows his buttons, or thinks she does, she wants answers out of Misty. So perhaps she's thinking if she attacks RC then either he will make Misty come clean with what she knows or...Misty will come out fighting for her "man" and tell what she knows? What do you think Ms. Kiki?

I hate this to turn into the Jerry Springer show but it sure looks like it has.

imoo

I didn't see the show, but can you imagine what this bully is doing to Misty? Last I heard is Misty "went home" -- not sure where that is. Has anyone seen her lately.

A man who can abuse a woman, can certainly abuse a child. My son did fall on his face at school, and they called me. If Haleigh fell at school, there would be a record of it. So I'm more prone to believe the dad hit her. :(

JMHO

Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members