2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,it could be,heroin,meth,etc,maybe they didn't want it to come back on the Dept,w/his Mom being a dispatcher and he worked a deal with them.I feel sorry for her now,because along with all of this,she might have to quit her job,that's sad.I like her,she wanted to slap the bejesus out of GR.I thought she was going to.I would have laughed,I do not like that man.

If he is not using drugs currently...he did not lie.

Originally Posted by Searchfortruth
And why did RC have to lie about the drugs, it makes me question all the other answers he gave...like no I have never hit a woman, no I have never hit Haleigh. Maybe he hasn't, but after that lie his rep doesn't look so good.

I can hardly believe what we witnessed tonight. I always thought Geraldo was a lowlife, but this takes the cake.
I can only imagine what told the bio-mom and her family to get her to turn on RC on national tv- maybe that this would help get her message out, get her closer to getting custody. Because that's what this is all about in my opinion, not Haleigh.
As for Ron, he's obviously got issues, maybe has domestic violence issues, probably has done drugs at some point, but maybe not now? I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes, overtired, stressed, mentally exhausted and instead of getting the helpers I need to look for my little girl, I get this media tool in my make-shift yard hounding me about being a drug addict, an informant, and a girlfriend/child abuser. I'd be mad as heck too, maybe lie just to get him to go away. Why would I want to answer any of his questions- it was ridiculous.
Furthermore, Misti might have issues, but she is only 17 and the way they parade the fact that 2 guys have molested her is gross. Why are they so eager to get these "tidbits" out to everyone- I wish Geraldo and brother Craig would be kicked off Fox once and for all.

The sad part is I really was napping...it was a chicken enchilada induced coma. Hubby makes killer ones and I ate like a pig and slept it off. I woke up pessed cauuse I missed Geraldo, now I am going to have more I think.:slap:

LMAO! Have one for me.. I'm starving and too lazy to go in the kitchen! (plus a little depressed b/c my dr. pepper is all gone - too lazy to go to the store - depressed and lazy - another pathetic saturday night - lol - you wanna be here huh?? can you stop on the way and pick up dr. pepper and toilet paper?)

i know from personal experience this can NOT be true.

a supeona MUST be served to the "defendant".

if the "defendant" cannot be located, the hearing is rescheduled.

the court must prove "due diligence" in trying to locate the "defendant", such as hiring a private investigator to search for the "defendant." it has to be proven to the judge that everything has been done to try to find the defendant.

a "notice" is NOT just mailed to the defendant. a supeona MUST be SERVED. but she was right....if you don't show up after being served, you will "lose."

we went through 2 years of this in Florida.

That is correct has to be hand delivered by a process server.

You are not kidding, I literally stopped breathing when it got heated with RC, I was just waiting on a fist to fly or something. I hope the mom and her people are careful down there...I wouldn't want to be in their shoes walking those dark country roads at night.

:truce:

Yea know I find it quite interesting that they're so "afraid" of Ron and yet they start this mud slinging when they're in a tent down the road from him???? How afraid can they really be... seriously

or out here it's I.E.P =Individualized Educational Program
IEP is Individualized Educational Plan

Teachers (and the child study team) write an IEP for every ESE student. An IEP is a set of clearly defined goals that the child will meet within a certain time period.

Exp. The child will be able to read a 4th grade reading passage with less than 5 errors by (insert date).

IEP's are usually written in either yearly goals or sometimes half year - at which time the child study team revisits the IEP and what the child has accomplished - either the goal is re-written or just continued if the child hasn't mastered the skill.

I did not read throught whole thread , too long.
I did read a lot posts that asked how this going help.
Le needs to know who their circle friends are.
Ron and Misty needs to give up answers and names. I don't like RC(jmo) I know a abuser when see I one and he is one. He lied about the drugs, he has rap sheet. COME ON.
And if he comes out saying that he can not give out names he need to protect his daughter and family(OH BOY)
when GR was inviewing Ron, Ron look like a cobra waiting to strike, and his family seem this and that why his mother told them take to camera off Ron and also his father step in between him and GR. His family seem that Ron was ready to attack. (not to sure if if did not do it for reason) RC is dangerous guy. I just hope the police are watching over that park tonight. and I hope that LE has taken Ron's guns.

I was just going to ask the same question.. I thought the two tents (camps) were right next to each other?
If no one is actually going out searching for Haleigh, I think they (the families) should just go home and wait for LE to find her. MOO

Misty was the last one to see her. They are trying to stand behind Misty since they believe her, but they all want the truth. The paternal grandmother has stated she doesn't care where it comes from...meaning if Misty isn't telling the truth...she wants to know.
According to RC, RC's Mom and RC's grandmom. She very well may have been the last one to see her, but none of the stories from them stay the same, so how do we really know? I think CS just wants the truth.

one of the reasons LE wants to go back 30 days is to show a pattern, whatever that pattern may be, of the manner in which the principles lived. personally I see a pattern of neglect. and daddy wanted and was given custody so daddy is ultimately responsible. I'd support picking up daddy on child neglect/endangerment charges soon. Based on what has played out I think there is plenty of evidence.

I didn't see the show, but can you imagine what this bully is doing to Misty? Last I heard is Misty "went home" -- not sure where that is. Has anyone seen her lately.

A man who can abuse a woman, can certainly abuse a child. My son did fall on his face at school, and they called me. If Haleigh fell at school, there would be a record of it. So I'm more prone to believe the dad hit her. :(

JMHO
Melanie
There IS a record of it at school AND at the doctor's office the next day plus the hospital the next week!!!! GRRRR! See what carp Geraldo has already started with this show?! :mad:

I believed them too, although I don't know that it was necessary or appropriate to air the dirty laundry on Geraldo.

You know, Chilly, it might not have been, but I think they've had it. I think Geraldo's show is such (and this is indeed the problem!) that they can have quite a bit of time to have their say. And, in my opinion, Ron should have taken this opportunity to get his side out, too. He's a liar. He's a creep. He knows it's the truth. Yeah, she has her own pile of you know what, but so what? She's had it and wanted to say so. She doesn't believe him. She thinks something's wrong. This was one place that would let her talk and she obviously wanted to do so. Maybe she thinks that by doing so it will have LE look harder, although after hearing Clint Van Zant I think they are looking very hard at the trailer dwellers.

So,it's DCF,that's the Child Protection Service there?So,this is why he knows the law on why he can spank Haleigh,seems something came up and an investigation,that was the loophole and he sure knows it enough to throw it out there that fast.

yes in florida it is DCF: department of children and families.

WOW Sounds like I missed quite a show. Maybe I will stay up for the 1 am viewing.

I wonder if GR paid a licensing fee for the picture so they could say that no one was paid for an interview?

The mothers camp set up their own account???

Maybe she can pay off that child support now!

According to RC, RC's Mom and RC's grandmom. She very well may have been the last one to see her, but none of the stories from them stay the same, so how do we really know? I think CS just wants the truth.
Misty's story is the only one to change so far that I am aware of unless you can point me to their stories changing.

But I heard her say she ask him "how can you still do this when you know I can't" due to her pregnancy. Sounds like she was jealous to me.IMO

IT is hard for addicts that are trying to recover to be around people that are using.

I'm sorry, guys. I'm glad this info came to light. If LE needs to be looking in another area to find this child, so be it! and he waIf Chad and Marcus heard Ron say he was 75% sure who had his daughter s going to be gunning for them...if I was the mother and found this out, I would be doing exactly what she did.
I don't think I would have gone to the extremes they did, but I am sure they are fed up with all the lying, as I am!

IF Ronald made this statement of being 75% sure of who had his daughter, then he better have related that to LE.

I do not think that either side is telling the complete truth. However, if Ronald made the statement Chad said he made to him, then I feel Crystal and her family have a right to be upset.

This is not a who's on who's side to me. I have felt that neither Ronald nor Crystal should have custody of either child.

I still think that Crystal and her side of the family should be polygraphed. They have agreed to it. Then let's see if they can be cleared. Ronald and Misty surely haven't been.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member