2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because she had baby Chloe and didn't get to work for quite awhile.I don't think it's right anyway,he's got a good job,she's only got the kids four days a month and he's shacking up with a kid.Just my opinion...And she can't seem to tell the truth from one day to the next,that's why the three polygraphs.

If you can't help support the children you have now, maybe one shouldn't have another child. Irregardless of how much the father makes, they are still Her children and she needs to help support them. She may only have them four days a month but the children do have to have a place to live, food and sleep the other days of the month. They are her responsibility too. RC mabe "SHacking" up with someone, but so is Crystal. IMHO none of them have told the 100 percent truth. None of them. JMO.

It is sad the bio mom's family are getting the exact reaction they set this up to receive. I have no doubt this was their plan and from the response here...people are buying right into it even if some of what they said was clearly shown not to be true at the end of the show! Sheesh!

No matter how you slice it-Haleighs dissappearance happened on Rons watch. If I was the mom and wasnt getting any answers and his teeny bop g'f was acting all shady and changing her tune every day..da*n right Ill be on tv with the first reporter who would listen and Id demand answers and tell everything I knew in the hopes that it would somehow bring my baby home.Because its been 11 days of pure h311....

Maybe it was because he didn't want her telling all she knew,which now she's done anyway.But I think they just want Haleigh back and thinks he's the only one that can do that by telling who he knows.I wouldn't have done it the way it was done,shoot,I wouldn't even talk to GR if I saw him on the steet,wretched little thing,but maybe they think this is the only way to get her back.

It is extremely difficult to take a child away from its' mother. This leads me to believe she is not innocent at all. She may be trying to get the public on her side with these allegations so she can try to get custody back. If his history is so bad, hers has to be worse. In my opinion Ron is not involved in any way.

After this many days, I think they would probably be better off at home but it would be SO HARD for me to leave!!!!
I know what you mean, and I'd be the same way. But from what I've seen, only Ron seems to actually be going out "searching". I think it was Friday, it was reported he stayed in the tent all day because he didn't have anybody to go out with. :(

If you can't help support the children you have now, maybe one shouldn't have another child. Irregardless of how much the father makes, they are still Her children and she needs to help support them. She may only have them four days a month but the children do have to have a place to live, food and sleep the other days of the month. They are her responsibility too. RC mabe "SHacking" up with someone, but so is Crystal. IMHO none of them have told the 100 percent truth. None of them. JMO.
With her step-brother!! What a family!! I guess Geraldo didn't want to mention their issues. Maybe I need to send them a few pages from our "book" on her side so he can open that can of worms.

Did anyone notice familiar butterflies on the shirt she was wearing for Haleigh? I did. Why does the bio mom's family need separate funds to find Haleigh?! Something is definitely hinky there!

Ohhh SS you have such keen eyes! Now the butterflies on the shirts...those really need to be sleuthed!

I remember those butterflies I think...another case, grandparents sitting in the jailhouse talking to their daughter...hmmm, I wonder if those butterflies have a connection to these butterflies?

You are soo good Ms. SS! Anyone up to the challange?

I didn't see the show, but can you imagine what this bully is doing to Misty? Last I heard is Misty "went home" -- not sure where that is. Has anyone seen her lately.

A man who can abuse a woman, can certainly abuse a child. My son did fall on his face at school, and they called me. If Haleigh fell at school, there would be a record of it. So I'm more prone to believe the dad hit her. :(

JMHO

Melanie

Wasn't it said that there was a school report about the fall? I believe the dad can be violent however I don't think that picture is proof of abuse. Do abusers really harm their children and then photograph the evidence? It looks more to me, especially considering that Haliegh was smiling in the photo, that they were taking a picture of the injuries she did to herself in the fall, kind of as a joke. "You'll laugh one day when you look back at this."

If there is a link, I want to donate! By golly, they should have a camper too. I feel badly that all of them missing work because they need to stay put nearby. :razz:

Awwww....! That was nice! :thumb:

The suspision was already on Misty and Ron more so than bio mom and crew....she didn't need to do this to make them look bad. So I don't get it. But I do get that LE has not given Bio Mom a poly. That tells me they don't think she's involved. I am like others...this should get something moving. And that's a good thing.

It is sad the bio mom's family are getting the exact reaction they set this up to receive. I have no doubt this was their plan and from the response here...people are buying right into it even if some of what they said was clearly shown not to be true at the end of the show! Sheesh!

I didn't see the end,I came on here,what was said?The last I saw GR said Ronald had taken her to hospital a couple of weeks later to see if her nose was broke.GR knew the school said it happened there,it was wrong for him to play that up.I just think fear has been replaced w/anger,guess it's natural in something like this.

Did they show Amber,the other girl and his other son?Or is it a daughter?

I believe it's his "possible" son (his words). Since the mother isn't getting child support (that we know of) I would assume a DNA test hasn't been done.

Yes, sometimes it does. Sometimes it works out. I honestly dont know what the numbers are that dont. But it also dont. Florida DCF has issues, its been a widely known problem for a long time.
They have issues alright. I remember quite well when they beat on my front door and I had to let them in. My drunk son in law in Georgia called the hotline and out they came, I am in Fl. My daughter wasn't even living here. They had the childrens names all wrong. The deputy marched out to my kitchen and opened the refreigerator door to see if we had food. LOL Was quite an interesting experience. The deputy didn't back off until he asked who drove the sheriff's car parked across the street. Then I said who and that the kids played over here all the time. That got him acting civil. Believe me they follow tips if they're given them no matter how sketchy.

I think you've got it Winterrose. In fact Geraldo as much said the point isn't their thinking Ron did anything to Haleigh, but rather he has lots of friends - maybe a relative = who might have reason to get back at him and could have taken her.

I can see where getting this info out could help LE discover the truth about what happened. They wanted to make waves in that community cause someone knows something. I would have the thought too that the the questions Geraldo put out there were approved by LE. That is just my thoughts tho that LE was a silent force behind the show tonight..
Thank you for saying that. I think so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773