2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they were trying to get revenge at all. I think they want answers. We're all so tired of so many stories changing. Imagine how they feel. I think this was probably very hard for CS. It was a very brave thing for her to do. I think she's still very afraid of RC and his family. RC and his family have been getting quite comfortable with all the gushing concern from NG. Somebody has to shake something up so we finally get some truthful answers.

This is just my opinion but after watching Crystal from day 1. I noticed her fake crying, no tears, of course that alerted me right away something wasn't right. Then her nonchalant manner in everything else. She is one cold cookie. Maybe NG warms up so to speak to Ronald only because he was the primary caregiver and can speak in sentences whereas Crystal's vocabulary pretty much consists of yes, no and head nodding. She tries hard to cry, the tears just wont come. Go back and look at the interviews. No tears, she will hide her face. Honestly I don't think there were any answers answered tonite. JMO.

Ohhh SS you have such keen eyes! Now the butterflies on the shirts...those really need to be sleuthed!

I remember those butterflies I think...another case, grandparents sitting in the jailhouse talking to their daughter...hmmm, I wonder if those butterflies have a connection to these butterflies?

You are soo good Ms. SS! Anyone up to the challange?

Well, I did hear that it was RC's father that sent GA and DM home to Orlando. Maybe, GA and Co. are gonna try out the mother's side and see if they are interested? :waitasec: I also heard RC's father sent Murt packing too.

Oh. Crap. I was going to watch the Geraldo show for the first time tonight. And I forgot to!

Two thoughts:
#1 - When someone has been arrested on any kind of a drug charge there is often pressure put on them to "set up" other people in exchange for a plea bargain. I am unsure of Ron's arrest background, but if there was more than one arrest and he never served any time, or probaation, or house arrest, etc. I would strongly suspect that there was some kind of a deal made.

#2 - I am remembering a case from around 1 - 1 1/2 years ago where a father had his kids visiting a friends house and one little boy went outside just as they were about to leave. The father came out with another child just a few minutes later and the first child had disappeared. The child was found some days later drowned in a septic tank on the property into which he had fallen.

I assume police have checked things like this. And it also would not explain the door being propped open, would it?

So sad, so sad when these little ones disappear.

Hi AlwaysShocked, On point #2, I remember that really sad case. The lid was askew and she fell in and they finally found her in there An accident.

XOX

Shoot no,I wouldn't leave my child with any of the whole bunch.

It is extremely difficult to take a child away from its' mother. This leads me to believe she is not innocent at all. She may be trying to get the public on her side with these allegations so she can try to get custody back. If his history is so bad, hers has to be worse. In my opinion Ron is not involved in any way.

Or, she may be trying to make a "non custodial parent abduction" seem valiant ... or at least not worthy of criminal charges.

Knowing what we have read in court documents about her fairly extensive drug history; and her family ... um challenges and convictions, it struck me that pretty much everything she decided, today, to accuse him of was perhaps ... projection?

And how much DOES HR pay for empty vault stories these days?

One more thing. They said even though the school reported the accident during school ... they doubted it? So, now even the public schools are in conspiracy with the custodial parent?

one of the reasons LE wants to go back 30 days is to show a pattern, whatever that pattern may be, of the manner in which the principles lived. personally I see a pattern of neglect. and daddy wanted and was given custody so daddy is ultimately responsible. I'd support picking up daddy on child neglect/endangerment charges soon. Based on what has played out I think there is plenty of evidence.

Isn't that what they charged KC with the very first time? That and lying to police.

As for CS and all this child support talk. We now know that RC has at least one other child. Is he paying support? I kinda doubt it. He's left accidents with injuries - real stand up kinda guy.

I've asked this a couple of times. Has anyone found any charges, court cases, anything that shows CS was a drug abuser? Not the custody papers - that's all considered heresay. She lived in Putnam county, that's where we dug up RC's rap sheet. I haven't seen the first drug charge against mom. Anyone else?

My Gosh! I go away for a few hrs and looks what happens. I missed the G tonight but comming on again in a few minutes and will be sure to watch. What I don't understand is why CS waits for G to say these things. She has been on local news every night and not said any thing like this. She has been interviewed by LE, did she tell them this stuff. Why wait for G??

I have a hard time believing RC have something to do with it. His work schedule would be the first thing LE checked and coworkers would have talked by now. I believe he turned his life around for his kids. In the pictures I have seen of Haleigh and RC he looks like he really enjoys and loves her.

Regarding wiring the camper... can they do that? (I thought you have to have a warrant or something.. not sure at all but it seems like if they can do that, why wouldn't they?)

OK...I just re-watched GR and I swear, this is the 4th or 5th time that I've heard or read that Ron was at the house at 10 pm. What's that all about?

I could be wrong, but I thought Crystal had not taken the poly for a few different reasons. First time being she got ill and had to go to hospital, then in the one interview she said she was suppose to do one that day but couldnt. I took that as maybe because of medication she received the day before at the hospital prevented her from being poly?

No, she filled out the paper work to take it, but LE never came back to have her do it. She has said numerous times that she's willing, but LE seemed to be in no hurry to give her one. They still have not as far as we have heard. We have discussed over and over how LE must not suspect her if they have not given her one.

Theres 207 people logged into tis thread, thats what this show did. Thats exactly what the case needs EXPOSURE. Who knows where this child might be. People need to keep looking and searching for her face in the crowds through out the country. Just maybe we'll get lucky.

Well, I did hear that it was RC's father that sent GA and DM home to Orlando. Maybe, GA and Co. are gonna try out the mother's side and see if they are interested? :waitasec: I also heard RC's father sent Murt packing too.

Who is DM and Murt? :D TIA

We have the words of a self named cocaine user accusing one who had a job, custody of the children and claims that he does not do drugs (present tense)

GR interview bio mom and staged it before hand. I am sure she has no axe to grind, no old resentments and received no money for her 'interview' No proof was provided besides her word, except for the photo which I must admit someone could have taken worse of my son after he fell or ran into something. Neither the school nor the hospital reported this incident to CPS, even though both are required by law to do so if abuse is suspected.

In all their pictures, both children look well fed, clean, and happy. Yet bio mom's word is enough. Amazing!

Ron is far from a saint but I see no halo over bio mom Crystal either.
Thank you!

I just got finished firing off an email to Fox telling them how disgusted I was with GR and his "interview". God forbid anything happen to RC if he really is an informant and was just outed by GR :mad: LE should put him in his place!

Yup petresq I am with you on this one. Even if he isn't an informant he will be watching his back for years to come. I told my Husband about this and he agreed with me, one day maybe a year from now or two years from now, if the right people believe this...Ron will be found with a bullet in his head. Might not be tomorrow might not be for a few years but if the right people get that info? It will happen you can bet your bottom dollar. All it takes is somebody on drugs to make the connection. His mother works for LE...he has to be a narc he has to be lying, I'm gonna get him. That scares me.

I just got finished firing off an email to Fox telling them how disgusted I was with GR and his "interview". God forbid anything happen to RC if he really is an informant and was just outed by GR :mad: LE should put him in his place!

If tonight's show produces the truth will you also fire off an email thanking Fox?

Ohhh SS you have such keen eyes! Now the butterflies on the shirts...those really need to be sleuthed!

I remember those butterflies I think...another case, grandparents sitting in the jailhouse talking to their daughter...hmmm, I wonder if those butterflies have a connection to these butterflies?

You are soo good Ms. SS! Anyone up to the challange?

My 80 yo father said, "hmmm, they sure seem to be able to produce those shirts quickly ...":)

Wow.. do you think you'll get a reply?

If there is a link, I want to donate! By golly, they should have a camper too. I feel badly that all of them missing work because they need to stay put nearby. :razz:

I would make sure they haven't hooked up with kidfinders before you donate. Although I personally didn't notice, their shirts might have had that all familiar butterfly motif that we've all seen somewhere else....

We have the words of a self named cocaine user accusing one who had a job, custody of the children and claims that he does not do drugs (present tense)

GR interview bio mom and staged it before hand. I am sure she has no axe to grind, no old resentments and received no money for her 'interview' No proof was provided besides her word, except for the photo which I must admit someone could have taken worse of my son after he fell or ran into something. Neither the school nor the hospital reported this incident to CPS, even though both are required by law to do so if abuse is suspected.

In all their pictures, both children look well fed, clean, and happy. Yet bio mom's word is enough. Amazing!

Ron is far from a saint but I see no halo over bio mom Crystal either.

I'll agree on that neither parent is a saint. But its all we got to work with right now.

and Id like to say, just because a child looks well dressed & fed....doesnt mean they are in the best of circumstances. Verbal, mental, emotional & sexual abuse can be just as damaging as physical. Its a known fact...I read it many times over on the bullitan board at my local Domestic Violence shelter.

sort off topic...have anyone here heard or seen whats called the Domestic Violence Wheel??? It's very helpful to recognise verbal abuse.

http://www.turningpointservices.org/Domestic Violence - Power and Control Wheel.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773