2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad the bio mom's family are getting the exact reaction they set this up to receive. I have no doubt this was their plan and from the response here...people are buying right into it even if some of what they said was clearly shown not to be true at the end of the show! Sheesh!

ITA SS!

I hope she uses some of her "funds" to pay RC the past due child support she owes.

Theres 207 people logged into tis thread, thats what this show did. Thats exactly what the case needs EXPOSURE. Who knows where this child might be. People need to keep looking and searching for her face in the crowds through out the country. Just maybe we'll get lucky.

Well thank the lord beyond belief. I didnt' even pay any attention to who was logged on darlin' thanks for calling my attention.

So I guess instead of an @sswhipin' Gerry R needs a @sskissin? I'm in line if it finds Haleigh :)

Probably because she had baby Chloe and didn't get to work for quite awhile.I don't think it's right anyway,he's got a good job,she's only got the kids four days a month and he's shacking up with a kid.Just my opinion...And she can't seem to tell the truth from one day to the next,that's why the three polygraphs.

[If a man gets behind on his child support they don't care what the reason is they have to pay it or go to jail, I don't believe a word of what they said tonight, and yes Ron was angry and I don't blame him. His kid is missing and here is GR with a mic in his face telling all kinds of things about him on national tv. He handled it better than I would have

Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
I'd doubt that a mobile home community would have septic tanks. They are probably on a city sewer system.
According to a quote from a resident which was in the Jacksonville paper (IIRC), they do have septic tanks. Someone here pointed out they are not the type which would be accessible for a person or child to be hidden or otherwise.

I would make sure they haven't hooked up with kidfinders before you donate. Although I personally didn't notice, their shirts might have had that all familiar butterfly motif that we've all seen somewhere else....
Well, it wouldn't surprise me since someone named George was down there last weekend. :)

Well, I did hear that it was RC's father that sent GA and DM home to Orlando. Maybe, GA and Co. are gonna try out the mother's side and see if they are interested? :waitasec: I also heard RC's father sent Murt packing too.

Ha,I can see his Dad doing that,I like him better now,he did stand up for his boy though.He said,"This is my boy and you need to leave."My Dad is an old Tennessee boy,he would have stepped up too,and you could take it to the bank that this Dad would have walloped GR upside the head :rolling:
Oh,I would have cracked up,that would have been great!

I agree. People keep on the lookout everywhere and anywhere! Let's pray this one comes home.

ITA SS!

I hope she uses some of her "funds" to pay RC the past due child support she owes.
And then you think RC will pay "the other baby mama" the child support she needs for that child?

My 80 yo father said, "hmmm, they sure seem to be able to produce those shirts quickly ...":)

You know it Jubilee :wink: I'm hoping some younger more rested sleuther here will take the lead and sleuth out those butterfly shirts because I spent all day at the ER today. (no biggie, just a doc that was younger than my oldest that didn't want to listen to what this ol' lady had to say about what was wrong with her...he knows now to listen to lil' old ladies with sprained calfs haha)

I would make sure they haven't hooked up with kidfinders before you donate. Although I personally didn't notice, their shirts might have had that all familiar butterfly motif that we've all seen somewhere else....

Are they missing work? Do we have info on Crystal's employer?

If you can't help support the children you have now, maybe one shouldn't have another child. Irregardless of how much the father makes, they are still Her children and she needs to help support them. She may only have them four days a month but the children do have to have a place to live, food and sleep the other days of the month. They are her responsibility too. RC mabe "SHacking" up with someone, but so is Crystal. IMHO none of them have told the 100 percent truth. None of them. JMO.

That statement blows my mind! Divorced women everywhere who depend on the fathers to pay child support would be pulling out their hair. My ex sees his daughter every other weekend, makes less money than me, has a new baby & d@mn well better stay current on his child support! CS had a legal obligation to pay...why shouldn't she??

Divide and conquer is the theme tonight. Whether GR did it with LE's blessing or not, it's done. Hopefully, it works and gets everyone talking.

Perhaps this is why Misty has been removed from the situation as well. With Misty out from under Ron's thumb, maybe she will talk.

It is sad the bio mom's family are getting the exact reaction they set this up to receive. I have no doubt this was their plan and from the response here...people are buying right into it even if some of what they said was clearly shown not to be true at the end of the show! Sheesh!

What?

You know it Jubilee :wink: I'm hoping some younger more rested sleuther here will take the lead and sleuth out those butterfly shirts because I spent all day at the ER today. (no biggie, just a doc that was younger than my oldest that didn't want to listen to what this ol' lady had to say about what was wrong with her...he knows now to listen to lil' old ladies with sprained calfs haha)
We already have a thread on it. Check out Rewards and Donations. :)

According to a quote from a resident which was in the Jacksonville paper (IIRC), they do have septic tanks. Someone here pointed out they are not the type which would be accessible for a person or child to be hidden or otherwise.

Many years ago I lived in a very large mobile home community. There was a common well that pumped out water to all the residences and we all shared some type of septic system although I can't recall the particulars. The town I live in now has well water and city sewers. The water looks and tastes horrible. You'd think for $500 every three months it would at least be drinkable.

Who is DM and Murt? :D TIA

DM=Dennis Milstead w/Kidfinders
Murt=The guy who live streams from his van. He played a big part at JBP dive search and memorial. Had heard that LP asked him to come to Satsuma then heard at SM he had been asked to leave.
I won't be surprised to see KFN showing up again, especially if their t-shirts already have!!:bang:

Divide and conquer is the theme tonight. Whether GR did it with LE's blessing or not, it's done. Hopefully, it works and gets everyone talking.

Perhaps this is why Misty has been removed from the situation as well. With Misty out from under Ron's thumb, maybe she will talk.

Thats what I was wondering. I wonder if the "ends justify the means" with this. Tune in for the retaliation, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member