2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the cousin who said Ron backhanded Haleigh was Candice Griffis (DOB 1988), she has a record and is currently an absconder/fugitive. I bet LE would like to know her whereabouts. I can see Crystal calling Candice HER cousin, since her mom married a Griffis and she is dating one as well. Keepin it in the fam. By the way, not sure if this is my first post ever. I may have commented on the other case, but if not, Hello all.

You mean she is not even Crystal's cousin, she's Chad's..Does she live in Putnam County?

If he's an informant I doubt he would have even had to pay that ticket in manatee. He could have just pulled out his super secret squirel informant pin and woosh that ticket would have disapeared.

Originally Posted by felineforlorn
If the cousin who said Ron backhanded Haleigh was Candice Griffis (DOB 1988), she has a record and is currently an absconder/fugitive. I bet LE would like to know her whereabouts. I can see Crystal calling Candice HER cousin, since her mom married a Griffis and she is dating one as well. Keepin it in the fam. By the way, not sure if this is my first post ever. I may have commented on the other case, but if not, Hello all.
Welcome to WS!!! :) Thanks for the 411 on Candice! Another reason not to trust what she says...she is family and LE wasn't called immediately if he backhanded Haleigh. What kind of person sees something like that and does not respond?!

Shoot yeah,I live in Northern Virginia,they'll shoot in your house and people wind up missing,happens all the time.We have MS13 here,they'll go in people's homes and kill them,people are always being found in the woods here.Florida is where many drug people have went for years to get thier drugs,cartel people.

Same downtown Pittsburgh..........gangs

I respect your theory on that winterrose. I'm not so sure he is acting as that for LE. But that's just my thoughts for now.

I know,I'm just looking at all the angles.But,for him to get off on those charges of heroin,meth and other drugs years ago,no jailtime,he had to have turned someone in.And,when they get an informant,they'll keep going back to them for information.

But,I'm leaning most on the fact that Misty did something to her being on ectasy.

IF Ron is an 'informant', i REALLY hope he sues the yacht out of GR!

If he is/was an informant, his record would not show ANY of these charges. LE would provide *cover* for him.

He's what is known as a snitch. moo There is a saying, "Snitches get stitches."

My opinion, he was/is a serious drug user. He got busted, 3 times that I've now seen. He chose to *roll over* on someone, maybe even more than one person. The drug task force in a nearby county usually wants 3 names, and they have to be *good* for an arrest.

There's an old saying- "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." My opinion, this could very well be connected to Hayleighs dissappearance.

Mr Cummings needs to be put in jail. Actually get him out of the way. I think tongues will loosen esp. Misty's. I also think Cummings needs medical attention, he looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

I would be doing just as bad if my daughter was missing for almost 2 weeks!

If Ron was in violation of a protective order, who filed the protective order? If it was Crystal then he would have had to be with or near Crystal when he was arrested and charged with possession. She's probably the one who called the cops on him and who is CR to speculate as to what the drugs were or the nature of their seriousness. Morphine? Xanax? I hope Ron can sue them for this. They have no idea what the drugs were and for them to speculate that it was morphine, Xanax or anything else is just plain wrong.

Mr Cummings needs to be put in jail. Actually get him out of the way. I think tongues will loosen esp. Misty's. I also think Cummings needs medical attention, he looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Jail? for what reason?

lmao!! Gotta wonder why Gerlado brought the informant thing up...Brother Craig has found out something, me thinks.

I am not laughing. If this is true GR had no right to broadcast it! It puts everyone in danger.

Informant? Close to LE? Yup, I am sure that would tell these clowns something....Just look who's surrounding him tonight.

You know at times in the other case...this had to be brought up....so let me throw myself on the alter here.

We need to keep personal feelings about the players out of this. Zooming in and being so stuck on our own theory is gonna make us miss something. I am as guilty of this as anyone. But this is getting weird...we need to sleuth not take sides. BNow fire away.....lol

Thanks for the warm welcomes.
I will check out the pics for Candyce, but for the record, none of my husband's siblings know how to spell my kids' (their nieces and nephews) names, and one, they call by a similar sounding yet completely incorrect name entirely - no matter how many times I have corrected them, so I don't put much stock into spelling discrepancies, esp with this crew.

I actually used to like Geraldo when I was a teen, what was I thinking.

I totally agree with the story!
IMO, I always thought gf left to meet someone, hae some fun.......not to far away.
GF thought kids would be ok, watching their movie?
gf had to tell someone about her weekend? see another guy? need a fix?
Left right after eating on the porch?
Came back high, kids quiet,never checked........past out.
Got up, Haleigh gone and then gf staged a kidnapping....then made up her stories of 'pink shirt', bath time, blankets etc............IMO:furious:
WASTED TIME!!!

Waaaayyyyyy back on like page 2 of the first general discussion thread, this was my theory.:crazy:

Shoot yeah,I live in Northern Virginia,they'll shoot in your house and people wind up missing,happens all the time.We have MS13 here,they'll go in people's homes and kill them,people are always being found in the woods here.Florida is where many drug people have went for years to get thier drugs,cartel people.
Molotov cocktails seem to be the weapon of choice. Lots of damage and pretty much untraceable.
Stealing a child is really involved. The dudes don't want to waste their time with something like that.
I have seen alot of stuff happen here in S Fl. And like you said just murder them.
We have the 'turnpike murders" trial happening right now, unless it ended, i haven't seen any news abt it for a few days.

I was raised in the Legend of Billie Jean era and MHO is "Fair is Fair". If they are broadcasting Ron's record, accusing him of bad habits, etc, it should go both ways. Geraldo should say he has information/photos that quite a few of Crystal's relatives/friends have criminal histories also, and that they have obtained photos showing Crystal "FXXXXD up" (her words not mine) on her 23rd birthday partying amongst the pot plants and posters, etc. Regarding Crystal's employment someone asked about, I would imagine she is on some sort of disability or waiting on a big ol' settlement from the trucking company or semi driver she claims hit HER....all I want to know is did she happen to be "FXXXXD up" at the time of that horrific accident?

Welcome Feline!

You know,they could be leaking it knowing it will get out,if he's not an informant,RC knows that any of his friends even think he's one,he's in trouble.I think they're putting pressure on him through other sources,like GR.If you want something to get out,just tell GR,if he can make a show out of it,he will.

If he's an informant I doubt he would have even had to pay that ticket in manatee. He could have just pulled out his super secret squirel informant pin and woosh that ticket would have disapeared.
Hahahahaha~ :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::gold_star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members