2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealing your child for a drug thing revenge. Doesn't make sense. Dudes would have just killed him or beat him up real bad. But then, if he snitched on someone where it effected that persons relationship with their child or their child got harmed some way. Yes, I would say its possible. An eye for an eye.

I don't think he is an informant. I think when he gets caught he knows how to squeal on the next level up and clear his arse.

RC's mother is TN? Does she have a Husband currently? If so do we know what he does for a living? I don't see a dispatcher having the kind of pull that it would take to get all those charges dropped. TN is a dispatcher I'm thinking.

Also if he was assisting LE as was mentioned last night would they even arrest him and cart him off to the pokey? Would they even bother to create a sort of fake rap sheet.

:waitasec: something is off but I don't think it's his Mom hooking him up and getting him off all charges, esp. the ones in Sarasota FL.

He would have to be an informant of some big dealers,which is why I think they would be brazen enough to actually take a child.

If the cousin who said Ron backhanded Haleigh was Candice Griffis (DOB 1988), she has a record and is currently an absconder/fugitive. I bet LE would like to know her whereabouts. I can see Crystal calling Candice HER cousin, since her mom married a Griffis and she is dating one as well. Keepin it in the fam. By the way, not sure if this is my first post ever. I may have commented on the other case, but if not, Hello all.

Howdy,

And Meth was mentioned too.

A man with Geraldo who checked out his arrest and court records said there was also an Injunction for Domestic Violence. He stated this was like a restraining order issued by the judge - against Ron I assume.

I don't have the direct link for this. [wasn't smart enough to copy it]

Putnam County Clerk
Ronald sought paternity in 2005 against Sheffield and there was an injuction against her for domestic violence against a child.
Duval county
C Sheffield violated the injunction per Duval county records and her address is listed in Glen St Mary FL

Baker County
Crystal Sheffield
Dated 03-23-2006 Case #02-2006-DR-115
Crystal D. Sheffied, Petitioner and Ronald L. Cummings, Respondant
Order of Dismissal of Temporary Injunction for Protection - domestic violence. Case dismissed due to insufficient evidence

Putnum County, Florida
there's two cases for Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield.
One was in 2005 and in that one Crystal had applied for a restraining order against Ronald Sheffield and that restraining order was denied.
The second case filed on 09-16-2005 was a paternity case, which was disposed on 11-07-2007. In that case it was determined that Ronald Lemyles Cummings was the father of both children. The court awarded custody of the two minor children to Ronald, with visitation by the mother, Crystal Diane Sheffield, to be at the discretion of the father in regards to the safety of the children. The mother, Crystal, was ordered not to take the children out of Florida.

I have to go back and recopy everything. I did this early in the case to just see what I could find. I haven't checked other counties.

These da. blankets keep coming up,maybe if it was payback from him being an informant,it was the opportunity w/noone there or maybe the target was MC,but she wasn't there.
The two theories I'll go with right now is the perp's either Misty or somebody who knows Ron took advantage of Misty not being home.

And with that I'll say goodnight! :seeya:

IF Ron is an 'informant', i REALLY hope he sues the yacht out of GR!

If Ron is an informant dont you think that with the LE knowing that fact-they would have taken that into consideration FIRST and foremost when HC went missing?! I would think that would be the first thing they would concentrate on.

Well, actually, I did look at the record from Sarasota and there are reports, evidence reports, etc. in PDF format. I opened the PDF's and it states that you have to be present in order to view this information.

Now, if it was trumped up charges made by anyone then how could there be an evidence report? Also, a court order could have been obtained for expungement.

I am lost on this one except to say that he was more than likely cut a deal and gave up his supplier. The FBI will investigate and the truth will more than likely come out in the long run, IMO.
He would have to request for an expungement and he may not have been aware of this as was pointed out by a legal eagle on another thread.

There are other reasons besides being an informant or a snitch for charges being dropped or him not spending time in jail.

People....if he were some big azz drug informant...we would not find his name connected to arrests for drugs anywhere...he spills just enough to get out of trouble when he gets caught.

If the cousin who said Ron backhanded Haleigh was Candice Griffis (DOB 1988), she has a record and is currently an absconder/fugitive. I bet LE would like to know her whereabouts. I can see Crystal calling Candice HER cousin, since her mom married a Griffis and she is dating one as well. Keepin it in the fam. By the way, not sure if this is my first post ever. I may have commented on the other case, but if not, Hello all.

Hi felineforlorn welcome aboard :)

Ok this is what I don't understand. Ron took the kids August 21, 2005. He supposedly had this arrest 10/18/05. On December 27, 2005 Ron brings up the cocaine habit of Crystal in court, and she doesn't say word one about this drug bust! Only mentions the bogus car accident/cousin one. WHY???

I am so lost with these people it's not even funny...

It's mighty odd to me that Crystal, outside of the cocaine, couldnt name the other drugs he was on..her family was the one throwing out the meth and morphine lollipops.

Also, they are bringing up his drug charges from 4 years ago.

Exactly! People do grow up and learn from there mistakes. He did after all persue custody of his kids and has been raising them for a few years. He has a good job and a decent home to raise them in. This doesn't sound like a person over their head in drugs.

:Welcome-12-june:

I think its time for all the dirty laundry to go ahead and just come out so that the focus can be Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member