2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could RC have made a deal to talk and someone was in jail for his talking and is out of jail NOW???
REVENGE???

All reporters keep saying "RC circle of friends"..................:furious:

RC says he doesn't have any friends and doesn't make any enemies.

I don't think we can just brush this off. I mean we would not for anyone else? Right?

So,she said Haleigh peed on blanket and she took that blanket and the one off window,washed them both,hers was in the van they took.Why did she need to wash Haleigh's blanket really,evidence?Was it Misty's blanket Haleigh was wrapped in,if Misty's blanket isn't in the van,it's with Haleigh.

But,I am also wondering about another theory,we've heard a couple of times Haleigh had a little attitude.What if Misty put the kids in the bedroom to watch the movies to go to sleep,when she got back,Haleigh said she was going to tell Daddy Misty had left?Misty's doing ectasy,she hits her or something,because she's ticked off.Had Haleigh told on Misty before?
It's possible! I noticed that in Craig's report tonight, the blanket was mentioned , as in the perp had Haleigh wrapped in it, so I wonder if the blanket Misty said was in the van has ever been recovered by LE. :waitasec: I just can't see how somebody could've removed Haleigh from the same bed as Misty was in and her not notice it. MOO

Thanks. Weird he was in Sarasota, that's a ways from home in Putnam. Dob matches though, but charges where abandoned/dropped.

Making a drug pickup,maybe?And they would be dropped if the other LE dept,said he was an informant,possibly.

I still 100% believe that Misty is responsible. I do think she snapped on Haleigh. If she were not at home and came in only to realize that Haleigh had woken up and couldn't find her, she would kill her to shut her up and keep Haleigh from telling Ron.
Its sad, I feel that if Ron and Misty had any kind of normal relationship that was not full of abuse and fear, Haleigh would be there today..
Misty holds the truth. I don't think we will ever get it, unless LE figures it out on their own and can prove it. Otherwise, Misty will take it to her own grave to keep Ron from finding out.

RC's mother is TN? Does she have a Husband currently? If so do we know what he does for a living? I don't see a dispatcher having the kind of pull that it would take to get all those charges dropped. TN is a dispatcher I'm thinking.

Also if he was assisting LE as was mentioned last night would they even arrest him and cart him off to the pokey? Would they even bother to create a sort of fake rap sheet.

:waitasec: something is off but I don't think it's his Mom hooking him up and getting him off all charges, esp. the ones in Sarasota FL.

Well have at it....evidently, there are some who do not recognize the signs of domestic violence.

Good luck with bashing the victim. .....Im sure since they are old wounds, in some minds, it shouldnt be discussed. Just sweep it under the rug. Yup, sounds so familiar to me. Its no wonder women feel helpless to reach out to help in the first place.

Do you know that because of mentality that feels domestic violence past or present, is the reason why women cant leave a relationship, do you know this is why some of them choose to leave thier children behind? Do you know some of them are even murdered,,,,,,,,,,because.....because it is in the past and he's a changed man and no one beleives her stories?

Poor Ron! Too bad no one ever gave DP, SP & CMA this kind of empathy. Good luck!
Strong words, but I'll stand with you here. :eek: It's been nothing less than disturbing to me. :(

I have no idea what happened to sweet Haleigh, and I believe Ron loved her - even Crystal said so.

But the continual whitewashing of Ron while doubting and outright bashing the women in his life, using age-old mythical stereotypes about what these woman "would have done if he really were abusive and they feared him" is gut-wrenching to see fly so easily in this day and age.

Judging by the comments here, I'd be called a liar many times over, and that would be so very wrong.

I might be wrong, but one common theme I've seen here is that many of us who have said from the start that we do not trust him (to put it lightly) or his (to us, manipulative) crying learned to recognize these warning signals the hard way.

(None of this is to say I think Crystal is a fit mother, or, again, that I think Ron harmed Haliegh, or that I think it would be good if we all agreed. I really don't. I just wish there weren't so much of a double standard being accepted in judging the women harshly vs cutting Ron slack. :eek:)

It's possible! I noticed that in Craig's report tonight, the blanket was mentioned , as in the perp had Haleigh wrapped in it, so I wonder if the blanket Misty said was in the van has ever been recovered by LE. :waitasec:

These da. blankets keep coming up,maybe if it was payback from him being an informant,it was the opportunity w/noone there or maybe the target was MC,but she wasn't there.

Making a drug pickup,maybe?And they would be dropped if the other LE dept,said he was an informant,possibly.

Could have stopped in Polk County, it's closer. :rolleyes:

It's weird though. Crystal must have been in Sarasota too or how else could he have violated a restraining order??? Oh, wait, I know. He drove to Sarasota to call her from a pay phone.:bang:

I'm having a problem with Crystal's story. She states that Haleigh bumped into Ron and that he backhanded her and she landed flat on her face. I am assuming that she would have been walking toward him. If he did indeed backhand her, she would have went backwards and not fallen forwards on her face. Am I picturing this right??

No matter which way a person is walking, if you get hit in the face, you fall backwards.

I think we need to figure out who he knew in Sarasota during the time. Maybe Crystal was living there?

We shouldn't go straight to drugs or informant!! NOTHING points to him being a dealer OR an informant. He said on national tv he was not either one of those things and we have no proof of either one being true.

IF Ron is an 'informant', i REALLY hope he sues the yacht out of GR! No for real... his statements could be Very damaging IF this were true.

If they are trumped up charges or false charges to begin with out of revenge stemming from Crystal...I can see how he is getting out of them so easily!

Well, actually, I did look at the record from Sarasota and there are reports, evidence reports, etc. in PDF format. I opened the PDF's and it states that you have to be present in order to view this information.

Now, if it was trumped up charges made by anyone then how could there be an evidence report? Also, a court order could have been obtained for expungement.

I am lost on this one except to say that he was more than likely cut a deal and gave up his supplier. The FBI will investigate and the truth will more than likely come out in the long run, IMO.

These da. blankets keep coming up,maybe if it was payback from him being an informant,it was the opportunity w/noone there or maybe the target was MC,but she wasn't there.
Again! NOTHING says he was an informant. We have NO proof of any such thing! I don't want this rumor or speculation to get out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member