2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morphine. Dropped??
Thank you so much for the link!

Could RC have made a deal to talk and someone was in jail for his talking and is out of jail NOW???
REVENGE???

All reporters keep saying "RC circle of friends"..................:furious:

So,she said Haleigh peed on blanket and she took that blanket and the one off window,washed them both,hers was in the van they took.Why did she need to wash Haleigh's blanket really,evidence?Was it Misty's blanket Haleigh was wrapped in,if Misty's blanket isn't in the van,it's with Haleigh.

But,I am also wondering about another theory,we've heard a couple of times Haleigh had a little attitude.What if Misty put the kids in the bedroom to watch the movies to go to sleep,when she got back,Haleigh said she was going to tell Daddy Misty had left?Misty's doing ectasy,she hits her or something,because she's ticked off.Had Haleigh told on Misty before?

Howdy,

And Meth was mentioned too.

A man with Geraldo who checked out his arrest and court records said there was also an Injunction for Domestic Violence. He stated this was like a restraining order issued by the judge - against Ron I assume.

IIRC, this is discussed in the custody hearing. Crystal had to drop it, but I don't remember why. The judge said he would "look at it again" but had already looked at it and didn't see a problem there that would keep him from giving custody to Ron.

Wow, they were all dropped. I'm not watching Geraldo, but did he mention that piece of information???

This is all very, very odd....
I am afraid to watch again to see if he mentioned it. My blood pressure is stable right now. LOL

Second thought.....if it was revenge drug guys would just kill the kids.......IMO

Wow, they were all dropped. I'm not watching Geraldo, but did he mention that piece of information???

This is all very, very odd....

Of course not, that wouldn't be sensational enough.

Could RC have made a deal to talk and someone was in jail for his talking and is out of jail NOW???
REVENGE???

All reporters keep saying "RC circle of friends"..................:furious:

Something is going on, that is for sure.
and I don't believe for one second he is not into drugs. He, Misty, and the whole lot look as if they live only for their next buzz.

I don't buy the whole not home doing drugs story yet because the "source" is associating with Geraldo.

Something is going on, that is for sure.
and I don't believe for one second he is not into drugs. He, Misty, and the whole lot look as if they live only for their next buzz.
YEAH! What you said!!!!

Very curious. And one of the charges was a felony. I would really like to know what this is about that he can get out of criminal charges so easily.

ETA: Had to have been an informant and given up the supplier. I said that to begin with and really believe it now.
If they are trumped up charges or false charges to begin with out of revenge stemming from Crystal...I can see how he is getting out of them so easily!

If Misty left, it would have to have been within walking distance or someone picked her up.

Remember from the Today Show,Matt asked her when she last saw her cousin Joe?She said I haven't talked to him since the day he left,the day he left was the day Haleigh went missing.Was she over at her brother's on Tyler,because after being in florida a month Joe was going back home to Tenn,stopped by to tell all the cousins goodbye?Her brother and SIl would know,they've talked to LE,all the families.Did they lie?Or is she using the fact that JOe left that day to make him the scapegoat,take blame off of her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth