2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
same stories as RC never hitting any woman.
Haleigh being hit by RC.
NEVER ever hit his daughter, just spank her butt.
cocaine, morp pops, pills etc..........RC did

Howdy,

And Meth was mentioned too.

A man with Geraldo who checked out his arrest and court records said there was also an Injunction for Domestic Violence. He stated this was like a restraining order issued by the judge - against Ron I assume.

Ok...seriously...How does he keep getting these charges dropped????????????????? Something is wrong with this picture!

No,Grandma saw her at 7pm,Misty was w/friend at 7:30 to 9:00.Did someone knowing Misty was out,so kids were alone,went to house and got Haleigh or did Misty do something to Haleigh while doing ectasy and they got rid of her body?Then staged door,started calling Ronald right before he pulled up?If friends were with her till 9:00 or 9:30,then if Haleigh was gone when she got back home,they had a 6 hour start when 911 could have been called.That would mean Misty needs to be charged,also.Was the abandoned car used to take Haleigh and then dumped?

I am thinking she's saying 10:30,because that's when she got home and found Haleigh gone.

I've been convinced that gf left, but this is crucial to the timeline... if tip LE received (and now CR confirmed) turns out to be accurate, ie gf was gone partying as early as that evening 7-9ish then that could mean Haleigh was taken FAR earlier than even we thought since many (including myself) had theorized it was not until at least she had put children to bed, and likely after 10pm that gf left to go partying. Wth, just turn on the video and leave them to fend? This development would make the gf's alleged behavior even more unconscienable since she not only would have left them unsupervised for hours longer--but may have discovered this hours sooner than believed--or reported. JMO

:parrot:

I totally agree with the story!
IMO, I always thought gf left to meet someone, hae some fun.......not to far away.
GF thought kids would be ok, watching their movie?
gf had to tell someone about her weekend? see another guy? need a fix?
Left right after eating on the porch?
Came back high, kids quiet,never checked........past out.
Got up, Haleigh gone and then gf staged a kidnapping....then made up her stories of 'pink shirt', bath time, blankets etc............IMO:furious:
WASTED TIME!!!

GR loves Mexico and loves Mexican people. <-- he said it. LOL (I just thought it was funny bc it was like a preface - like he was about to say something bad)
Is that all he's talking about, in regards to Haleigh?

I totally agree with the story!
IMO, I always thought gf left to meet someone, hae some fun.......not to far away.
GF thought kids would be ok, watching their movie?
gf had to tell someone about her weekend? see another guy? need a fix?
Left right after eating on the porch?
Came back high, kids quiet,never checked........past out.
Got up, Haleigh gone and then gf staged a kidnapping....then made up her stories of 'pink shirt', bath time, blankets etc............IMO:furious:
WASTED TIME!!!

OMG. It makes so much sense. And if it's true, there is no telling WHO has Haleigh or what happened!!! I agree, if she did leave, she needs to be charged.

No,Grandma saw her at 7pm,Misty was w/friend at 7:30 to 9:00.Did someone knowing Misty was out,so kids were alone,went to house and got Haleigh or did Misty do something to Haleigh while doing ectasy and they got rid of her body?Then staged door,started calling Ronald right before he pulled up?If friends were with her till 9:00 or 9:30,then if Haleigh was gone when she got back home,they had a 6 hour start when 911 could have been called.That would mean Misty needs to be charged,also.Was the abandoned car used to take Haleigh and then dumped?

If Misty left, it would have to have been within walking distance or someone picked her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth