2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that Misty is to blame for what happened to Haleigh. I do not think at all that some stranger came in and took her. I believe that this was solely Misty.

I was 17 in her shoes, and thank god my hubby (now) wasn't abusive and was very appreciative to me for everything even to this day..14 years later..

I can't imagine being in a situation taking care of children when the bio parents can't even let go of their anger towards one another to do what is best for the children. I imagine that Misty got the brunt of the problems from the kids because of it.
I do feel she left the home, and when she came home, Haleigh knew she had been gone, I do think that Misty knew that Haleigh would tell Ron, so she killed her to keep her quiet. Misty knew what Ron would do to her, so she did what she had to do to keep Haleigh quiet.
I don't think she is alive and I do think that Misty is the reason why.

If they are trumped up charges or false charges to begin with out of revenge stemming from Crystal...I can see how he is getting out of them so easily!

Hi SeriouslySearching,

I'm thinking with Ron's possible derelictions and his Mom's employment with the Sheriff's office, it ='s NO WORRIES for him, no conviction, no time served for a felony and certainly no R E S P E C T for what the Law is all about {if this is true}!

There are just too many incidents for them all to be fake or trumped up IMO.

And if you look at the variety of them, he seems to think he can just do anything and pretty much skate.

IMO IMO IMO XOX

If Misty wasn't there that evening, maybe Haleigh was wearing a pink Hannah Montana shirt the last time Misty saw her. Maybe Misty left the two children in front of the TV with a video. Haleigh may have put on her pajamas and threw her pink Hannah Montana shirt in the dirty clothes.

Geez, this makes sense...I can see this happening.

I was raised in the Legend of Billie Jean era and MHO is "Fair is Fair". If they are broadcasting Ron's record, accusing him of bad habits, etc, it should go both ways. Geraldo should say he has information/photos that quite a few of Crystal's relatives/friends have criminal histories also, and that they have obtained photos showing Crystal "FXXXXD up" (her words not mine) on her 23rd birthday partying amongst the pot plants and posters, etc. Regarding Crystal's employment someone asked about, I would imagine she is on some sort of disability or waiting on a big ol' settlement from the trucking company or semi driver she claims hit HER....all I want to know is did she happen to be "FXXXXD up" at the time of that horrific accident?

Pics of her car are also on her myspace. I dont know how she lived thru that...

The problem with all the charges back and forth was I think they were both throwing out stuff,when they both doing things.Judge gave RC custody,because grandma was going to help w/the children.It stated that when he was working,they were to be put in a daycare.So,if MC was watching them instead,that was a violation of the judges orders for the custody.

So this has been ongoing for how many months? Why didn't bio mom even attempt to get custody?

It is VERY difficult for a father to gain custody of their children. I mean if he could afford daycare, health insurance etc why didn't the judge just let Crystal keep the kids and make RC pay child support? Sorry, there is much more here IMO

You are so right, tehcloser. I have said this so many times. I am not on Ronald OR Crystal's side. I am on Haleigh's side.

This is creating a division here. I do not care for either one - Crystal or Ronald, but I just do not accept the poor, poor Ronald deal. Or poor, poor Crystal. More seems to be coming to light on Ronald's criminal activity. I said in an earlier post that if you roll one rap sheet out, roll them all out.

LE cannot get emotional as we are doing here, or they would not get anywhere, much less solve a crime or find Haleigh.

:clap::clap: ;}

And none of that matters now,because of him sleeping w/a kid and her not watching the kids,one of them is gone,so he'll probably be losing the other.Maybe Grandma will be awarded custody.

Maternal Gma has been to the pokey too. I hope that RC's mom is clean as a whistle and can provide a home for the lil' one.

I need help with all of this. What does this mean?
DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.147(1) Principal NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
499.03 Principal DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

Hi SeriouslySearching,

I'm thinking with Ron's possible derelictions and his Mom's employment with the Sheriff's office, it ='s NO WORRIES for him, no conviction, no time served for a felony and certainly no R E S P E C T for what the Law is all about {if this is true}!

And if you look at the variety of them, he seems to think he can just do anything and pretty much skate.

IMO IMO IMO XOX
I'm thinking Terea Nevins would whoop my as! if I didnt tell everything I knew!

Regarding Hannah Montana shirt, I agree, she could have peed again and changed into anything or nothing...my sneaky little one would occasionally pee his bed and he would change into one of his daddy's T-shirts without me even knowing til morning.

Also, can someone please tell me how to quote a message in my reply instead of me manually inserting quotation marks? TIA

Hi SeriouslySearching,

IMO IMO IMO XOX

Scandi, I completely AGREE.

Ok this is what I don't understand. Ron took the kids August 21, 2005. He supposedly had this arrest 10/18/05. On December 27, 2005 Ron brings up the cocaine habit of Crystal in court, and she doesn't say word one about this drug bust! Only mentions the bogus car accident/cousin one. WHY???

I am so lost with these people it's not even funny...

Bogus car accident? Do you mean the wreck that Crystal had? If you think that was bogus you need to check out the pics of that car on her myspace...

Maternal Gma has been to the pokey too. I hope that RC's mom is clean as a whistle and can provide a home for the lil' one.

I'm talking about RC's Mom keeping them,goodness,not the other one.:eek:

I need help with all of this. What does this mean?
DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.147(1) Principal NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
499.03 Principal DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

Sounds like he had pills, oxy's or something w/o a prescription. Equipment? Not sure what equipt involved with pills.
Legend drug?
Got this from Wiki
In the U.S., a legend drug is any drug that requires a prescription. This may be a controlled substance (narcotic) or a non-narcotic drug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor