DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still like to know though. :)

Me too..!!

I've thought about it a lot & I can't figure it out

She may have over heard ZG talking to the manager

Maybe she stole a copy of the application somehow.

Who knows....?

How ever she did it ZG's link to Casey is definetly Sawgrass

If Casey killed Caylee in her room did she place the tape over her mouth so Cindy & George wouldn't hear her screaming?

I know it's a horrible thought but the tape was placed over her mouth for a reason

Caller just went off topic :) and asked about GA searching for Haleigh; also why isn't Casey in general population.

The caller sort of rambled so it was hard to follow her train of thought, but I'm thinking perhaps she was implying... How can GA be strong enough to go search for Haleigh and give pressers, but not strong enough to give a deposition?

If Casey killed Caylee in her room did she place the tape over her mouth so Cindy & George wouldn't hear her screaming?

I know it's a horrible thought but the tape was placed over her mouth for a reason
I believe you might be right. I think she was killed inside the house so that would be a good reason for the duct tape.

The caller sort of rambled so it was hard to follow her train of thought, but I'm thinking perhaps she was implying... How can GA be strong enough to go search for Haleigh and give pressers, but not strong enough to give a deposition?
I agree ~ it seemed that was the point of the question. :)

Nancy speculating that shoes found inside a bag in the car could have decomp on them or something specifically linking Casey to the crime.

I knew that there were shoes found in KC car but I didn't know that they were inside a sealed paper bag. IMO, those might be the shoes to connect KC to this crime. Had the shoes been tested when LE made a statement about postively connecting KC to this crime? I would think that if Caylee's fluid was on a pair of KC shoes.....what more do you need?

Kathi Belich saying no fingerprints on the duct tape but tape has been matched to same kind as in Anthonys' house.

That's a great point.

ZG's lawyer raised an excellent point. It was ok for his client to have been trashed publicly, but the As refuse to have themselves exposed "publicly"?

I believe you might be right. I think she was killed inside the house so that would be a good reason for the duct tape.

She could have then wrapped her up in the Pooh blanket & placed caylee's body the laundry bag & walked right out of the house .

Maybe A few days later, when she returns to the house, she puts evrything inside a trash bag

Kathy Belich says 'no fingerprints at all on the duct tape'. I wonder when they found that out? Have they asked LE about that?

I knew that there were shoes found in KC car but I didn't know that they were inside a sealed paper bag. IMO, those might be the shoes to connect KC to this crime. Had the shoes been tested when LE made a statement about postively connecting KC to this crime? I would think that if Caylee's fluid was on a pair of KC shoes.....what more do you need?
Let's see how the defense would spin this one ~ oh yes, the phantom nanny put the body in the car and the shoes were already there. Phantom nanny must have put them inside the bag?? :D

That's been my guess since I first heard there was duct tape found on the skull.

ZG's lawyer raised an excellent point. It was ok for his client to have been trashed publicly, but the As refuse to have themselves exposed "publicly"?

That is a great Point

Cindy was on the News every other night saying ZG this & ZG that

But now she refuses to testify if the Media is present?

She could have then wrapped her up in the Pooh blanket & placed caylee's body the laundry bag & walked right out of the house .

Maybe A few days later, when she returns to the house, she puts evrything inside a trash bag
GMTA Boston ~ that's exactly what I'm picturing. The body starts decomposing and seeps through the laundry bag into the trunk, so Casey then puts it inside the trash bags and dumps her in the woods. MOO

Bang!! Zoom!! Slam!!!! :clap:

If LE can match the soil on her shoes to the soil at the Body site then that will prove she was there

I sure hope so because right now even the tape on the baby's mouth had no fingerprints and while so much does point to Casey, nothing so far has tied her directly to anything.

LE investigating wether or not Caylee was Murdered in her own room...

I think she was & Casey carried her out in the laundry bag

Wouldn't Casey be afraid though of someone walking in? Someone coming home from work, something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487