2009.02.25 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Casey be afraid though of someone walking in? Someone coming home from work, something?

Maybe George was working while Casey & Cindy had the big fight

After the Fight - Hours later maybe - Cindy goes to bed

Casey goes into Caylee's room & murders her & then puts her body in the bag & leaves the house

How does GA know what they were wearing when they left? :waitasec:
I've always thought he could be mistaken about what date he last saw them, or if he is correct, Casey could've returned to the house to do the deed after he left for work. MOO

The A's avoiding the ZFG deposition really just prolongs this, hypes it up in the media and, does them more damage because the public assume the worst of them.

To me, were they to be honest for once -- since both GA and CA already really admitted they did not know ZFG to LE and thought it was either who was babysitting Caylee or, Jesse/Amy. Just do it. Damage control.

As stated, the A's did publicly name and reference ZFG so admit it was based solely on info from KC, take any hit and, move on. ZFG is primarily seeking to clear her name and remove her from any connection. Even if she is awarded $15K it is trivial in the grand scheme.

I know I am making the mistake of common sense but this speaks volumes that the A's are squirming and trying so hard not to be deposed --- is this all KC's Defense has?

That's all for tonight ~ she didn't really go into detail about Caylee being killed inside the house other than the Winnie the Pooh blanket.

How does GA know what they were wearing when they left? :waitasec:

Who knows? IMO I never believed that story of him seeing them leave on the 16th. I think Cindy egged him on to make that BS story up so it didn't look like KC left in a big huff w/ Caylee the night before.

He said he saw them leave, described what they were wearing to a tee, all while watching his favorite cooking show...and at the end everyone gives kisses and hugs goodbye.

Remember CA nudged him on LK when he said it was the cooking show and she said it was the news.

I didn't see it I just remember a few people here talking about it.

I liked what JM said tonight, "the Anthony's dirtied ZG's name in public and now they want to clean it in private".

Remember CA nudged him on LK when he said it was the cooking show and she said it was the news.

I didn't see it I just remember a few people here talking about it.
That actually was when Greta was interviewing them at the house last summer, but yes, he started to say "news" then CA corrected him to the cooking show. :)

Who knows? IMO I never believed that story of him seeing them leave on the 16th. I think Cindy egged him on to make that BS story up so it didn't look like KC left in a big huff w/ Caylee the night before.

:dance::dance::dance:

Doesn't George work on different days ?
I Think he was confused . . . because from
the start they said June 9th....
and

Besides that KC has lied and lied and begged George
to talk to her * A L O N E * what's that
about ? she says... we were apart and we are
just getting back together ~ what's that about ?

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

**** SEEKING JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! !

If Casey killed Caylee in her room did she place the tape over her mouth so Cindy & George wouldn't hear her screaming?

I know it's a horrible thought but the tape was placed over her mouth for a reason

hmmmm? while her parents are home? I did not think of that, but Casey is not a feeling person, so I guess it is possible. Then she pulled the Pooh Blanket off her bed and walked out carrying her?
Wouldn't Caylee be wiggling noticeably, and trying to get out of the blanket. hmmmm unless the A's had gone to sleep.

I thought the tape was a statement: "YOU will not tell on Mommy again".
Caylee was just starting to talk and the day before she was with Cindy to see Great Grandfather, and had a long ride in the Car with Cindy, then Cindy and Casey had a huge blow out. Just thinking......

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking but if that's true then he must have lied and that opens a whole new can of worms. :eek:

I've always thought that GA was being "Less than Honest" when he was interviewed by greta van s.

He said Casey & Caylee left just like any other normal day.

I don't believe that - Cindy & Casey had a huge fight the night before & allegedly there was tension about Casey stealing money from the Great GP's at the nursing home.

I don't think the 15th & 16th were normal days

The story about the gas cans doesn't make sense either.

When he notided the gas cans missing he had to have assumed that Casey had taken them.

He told LE that Casey had stolen them in the past

Why did he bother filling out a police report then?

I was wondering this too - I always thought she drove around in the car, don't know why but that is always what I believed.

Oh I totally thought the same thing. That she drove off right after her fight w/ Cindy and did whatever she did w/ Caylee in the car. Until I read about her cell pinging close to home the whole night of the 15th and the first part of the day on the 16th. Then I started thinking about KC taking Caylee to her room later that night/morning and doing something to her there.

ETA: But I still lean towards her driving off but staying in the general area, and then returning later on the 16th for a change of clothes....?

hmmmm? while her parents are home? I did not think of that, but Casey is not a feeling person, so I guess it is possible. Then she pulled the Pooh Blanket off her bed and walked out carrying her?
Wouldn't Caylee be wiggling noticeably, and trying to get out of the blanket. hmmmm unless the A's had gone to sleep.

I thought the tape was a statement: "YOU will not tell on Mommy again".
Caylee was just starting to talk and the day before she was with Cindy to see Great Grandfather, and had a long ride in the Car with Cindy, then Cindy and Casey had a huge blow out. Just thinking......

I'm thinking Casey killed Caylee in her own Bedroom.

She then wraps her up in the Pooh blanket & places the Pooh blanket in the laundry bag....Caylee is dead at this point

Cindy & George are sleeping or Cindy is sleeping & George is at work

Gee, George. Who did you see leaving the house on the 16th?
Gee, Cindy. Who did you tuck in the night before? Who did you hear the next morning?

Also...I don't think Cindy would have allowed Casey to walk out of the house with Caylee after they had the fight.

Caylee & Casey lived with Cindy - Casey had nowhere to go

I think Cindy woke up the morning of the 16th & Casey & Caylee were gone

When she called Casey & asked her where they were - Thats when Casey gave her the BS story about wanting to "Bond" with Caylee.

Cindy never would have agreed to letting Casey take Caylee & stay with friends - she would have filed for custody the next day

One more thing.....This is when KC invented the Nanny story - Cindy had to have asked Casey..."Well if your staying with friends who's minding Caylee"?

Thats when Casey came up with the Nanny

Nancy seems to be appalled that the Anthony's don't have to give depositions yet. Nancy says they should have to testify whether or not there's ever been a ZG nanny, like if she even exists. Kathi Belich: they just don't want to.

Always said that NG has Paddy (LP) on her show cuz he can rag on CA cuz NG couldn't cuz of her lawsuit. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor