2009.02.25 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think maybe GA saw her walk out of the house with the laundry bag and when she left he then realizes, "Where the he!! is Caylee?" And thats when the cover up started?????????????
No. I don't think he knew until he found the car and then it started. MOO

I also can't rule out the Brackenwood house. And I wonder about the fact no one ever mentioned Caylee having breakfast.

RUMOR ONLY - heard today on the video site from Sentinel that they were going on a cruise.

H-E-L-L-L-L-O-------P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you trying to blow my mind here??? A cruise?
:furious:
I have done really good today not to pull my hair out. A cruise. OMG

H-E-L-L-L-L-O-------P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you trying to blow my mind here??? A cruise?
:furious:
I have done really good today not to pull my hair out. A cruise. OMG

I hope it isn't one of those murder mystery cruises.

hmmmm? while her parents are home? I did not think of that, but Casey is not a feeling person, so I guess it is possible. Then she pulled the Pooh Blanket off her bed and walked out carrying her?
Wouldn't Caylee be wiggling noticeably, and trying to get out of the blanket. hmmmm unless the A's had gone to sleep.

I thought the tape was a statement: "YOU will not tell on Mommy again".
Caylee was just starting to talk and the day before she was with Cindy to see Great Grandfather, and had a long ride in the Car with Cindy, then Cindy and Casey had a huge blow out. Just thinking......

OMG------Me and me BUDS have been talking about this for a long time. We think that CA ask Caylee questions about "life with mommy" and maybe what ever She learned was what started the big fight. I would like to know when the Granny spoke to CA about KC stealing the money from her. Bet it wasn't Father's Day---bet it was earlier

First time poster. Hello everyone. I tend to agree with this and it upsets me because it would mean GA lied to LE about seeing them on the 16th and has been covering up for her from the get go. By the way i love this website!

:Welcome-12-june:

I love it here to.

Did you notice the flashlight in KC's room on one of the armoire's? Wonder what that was there for? Having to walk around outside at night? I don't think I was seeing things, am sure I saw a flashlight standing up in one of the pics...can't give you a link or anything though. I need to start paying attention when I notice these things, LOL

:Welcome-12-june:
Yes, I noticed it to. I even lingered on it. Looked out of place.

I also can't rule out the Brackenwood house. And I wonder about the fact no one ever mentioned Caylee having breakfast.

Bolded by me.

That is an interesting thought, especially since Casey had been awake ever since 6:23 am (sms'ing friends) and with Caylee allegedly sleeping in her room, I would assume they did have breakfast (early) that morning.

Link to Casey's calls of the morning of June 15:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716

If Casey killed Caylee in her room did she place the tape over her mouth so Cindy & George wouldn't hear her screaming?

I know it's a horrible thought but the tape was placed over her mouth for a reason

I am far behind on this thead and Haleigh's too. I just had to say, that was my first thought. Casey so angry at CA with Caylee all day and being in trouble for stealing checks and money (maybe hungover, drugs, or with lack of sleep). I also think Caylee said something to CA that day. Little children can talk. I may have tried too hard but I could talk to my kids when they were little & they could talk back in their own way. This is such a sad case...ain't no happy ending at all except Caylee gets justice. That will be fine with me..

Did you notice the flashlight in KC's room on one of the armoire's? Wonder what that was there for? Having to walk around outside at night? I don't think I was seeing things, am sure I saw a flashlight standing up in one of the pics...can't give you a link or anything though. I need to start paying attention when I notice these things, LOL

I saw it too :)

I pick no. 2 is this a poll?

OOOOOh! A poll. Great idea HP - I'll go start one now. ;)

Here's what I'm wondering. If CA took the pants out of the car and laundered them to cover for KC, why didnt she wash the shoes too? Or anything else left in there.

And what kind of plastic bag were these shoes allegedly wrapped in?
TIA

RUMOR ONLY - heard today on the video site from Sentinel that they were going on a cruise.

Hmmm... I wonder which media/entertainment entity is paying for that?

OK, everyone has their own thoughts on this but wanted to see how many people agree with this scenario, because the murder in her room is a twist I never heard:

I always thought that GA was not lying. That KC talked to AL the night before, woke up, got Caylee dressed, said goodbye to George, drove around in the car after poisoning her daughter until she was certain Caylee was dead and George was not home. Tried calling mom and dad to make sure they weren't home. Went into the house got the blanket, laundry hamper, etc. Put the baby in her trunk, went to Tony's that night.

George's testimony about the "girls leaving" seriously hurts Casey. If he lied to help he didn't. He nails down Casey's timeline.

The pings match George's testimony.

Tony thought Casey was home. (according to what he said on the SM site)

I think Casey said she was going to work, drove up the street, waited for George to go to work and went back to the house after she saw him leave. For some reason Casey's changed Caylee's clothes.

LE took Caylee's denim skirts, sunglasses and all of Caylee's shoes into evidence. Which sounds like they are inspecting the clothes George described.

Here's what I'm wondering. If CA took the pants out of the car and laundered them to cover for KC, why didnt she wash the shoes too? Or anything else left in there.

IMO, CA wasn't "covering" for KC. If she were, a whole lot of things related to the car would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73