DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering... is that the same dumpster that has been in that
place for a LONG ~~~ Long time ? where was the dumpster
B - 4 it was there ?

They need to make sure... Check the time line?

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

*** Still praying for the SAFE Return of Little Haleigh ALIVE ! ! ! !

Retirement community means people live their lives out there or go to a nursing facility. People die of natural causes and decomp occurs. If they tore out one of those homes where decomp had come into contact with materials (wood on the floor, etc.) it could have been inside the dumpster.

Then that would mean the person was alone when they died and laid there for a day or more, since the decomp odor doesn't begin immediately, and it would have to be there for several days to a week for it to absorb into flooring, IIRC. I could be wrong, but a dead body doesn't smell immediately. I worked in nursing homes for many years, and we had people who died, and it might be a few hours before they're picked up by the funeral home. No odor.
Also, contrary to what people believe, a person doesn't always evacuate their bowels and bladder upon death. I cleaned a lot of them up, removed catheters, etc. Some were perfectly clean right after they died.

Just wondering... is that the same dumpster that has been in that
place for a LONG ~~~ Long time ? where was the dumpster
B - 4 it was there ?

They need to make sure... Check the time line?

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

*** Still praying for the SAFE Return of Little Haleigh ALIVE ! ! ! !

^^ This is a very good point... :clap:

Also, contrary to what people believe, a person doesn't always evacuate their bowels and bladder upon death. I cleaned a lot of them up, removed catheters, etc. Some were perfectly clean right after they died.
Exactly so, some not even overnight, I know!

I wish *advertiser censored** news would let Greta do what she started out on TV doing... crime stuff. I bet she's lost the majority of her audience because it's all politics all the time and she throws out little 5 min bones about current cases. I don't watch her anymore.

We didn't really learn too much new info from Greta, but Greta did throw out that one statement, which would be her opinion - that with three cadaver dogs hitting on the dumpster, and nothing found - not even a dead animal, the assumption is that there was a dead body in that dumpster at one time.

Greta asked if that dumpster had been emptied recently and the reporter said no. So, I wonder about Greta's assumption. Does anyone feel Greta's assumption raises new questions?

I said the same thing on the dumpster thread. Maybe something/one was dead and placed in that dumpster but had recently been moved. Did they announce ahead of time that they were bringing in cadaver dogs today?? I find it very odd 3 dogs hit on the same place.

Yep, I agree, Greta is not the Great Greta I used to watch religeously. The shine and spark is gone... I'm not happy with the few "bones" either. :rolleyes:

I really think Greta brought up a valid point. In this case, three different dogs hit on that dumpster. That certainly points to a body being in that dumpster at one time. If only one dog had hit on it, we could pass it off as a mistake, as the dogs are not infallible. But, three dogs hitting on that dumpster gives much more weight to the likelihood that a body was in that dumpster or something that had come in contact with a body.

It is possible that someone died and wasn't discovered immediately, and the mattress and/or bedding was thrown out. LE needs to explore this as a process of elimination. Have someone run down the history of that dumpster. I'm sure the company that owns that dumpster can create a history list pretty quickly.

We need our own news online site,I didn't realize people online could know more than reporters on tv.

I second that.
volunteers to go hang around, dig up the dirt, hang around restaurants, hear what the locals are saying for real. our own pi team!

magnum, where are youuuuu?

Leslie, the woman GVS is talking to, said LE said its an anomoly that 3 dogs hit on the dumpster and nothing came of it. GVS said well that means at some point there was a dead body in that dumpster. Now its just construction garbage. They even lifted it up to look underneath. Oh, and she said it had not been emptied at all since all of this started or something to that effect.

omgosh, body put in there, body removed from there. There could be dna there. I hope they are treating it like a possible crime scene.

Then that would mean the person was alone when they died and laid there for a day or more, since the decomp odor doesn't begin immediately, and it would have to be there for several days to a week for it to absorb into flooring, IIRC. I could be wrong, but a dead body doesn't smell immediately. I worked in nursing homes for many years, and we had people who died, and it might be a few hours before they're picked up by the funeral home. No odor.

For a human to detect the smell the body would have to be there for a certain period of time, and decomposition to have reached an advanced state. (Think of the smell in the car in the Caylee Anthony case).

For a dog to hit on it it requires much less. And the dog can detect the odor from a body in minutes, not hours of death. They will also pick it up on anything the body came into direct contact with.

For a human to detect the smell the body would have to be there for a certain period of time, and decomposition to have reached an advanced state. (Think of the smell in the car in the Caylee Anthony case).

For a dog to hit on it it requires much less. And the dog can detect the odor from a body in minutes, not hours of death. They will also pick it up on anything the body came into direct contact with.

That is what bothered me, how could they know if there wasn't evidence in that dumpster? Contact with something in there could be a clue at least. They seemed awfully sure that there was nothing of interest in there.

The way they went at that dumpster shocked me. I hope that is not the way they treat all possible finds. It was like they knew nothing was there....but if that was the case why bother? I mean I'm a huge fan of LE and all....but these guys are starting to worry me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth