2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just watched this again. Is it possible that he too, is on some kind of meds. This is just scary if he is really that way.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Lee Anthony Depo.pdf
P133

8 And how had a came up was I was tracking down all of Casey's like photo websites and she has like three or four of them that she was on.
And one of them was brought to my attention.
11 And I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the password is because I wanted to go in there and delete her account, 'cause at that point everybody was sensationalizing it, the media and it was out of hand, and I was trying to get that stuff out of there.

I have read both threads and could find little discussion on this snippet from Lee's deposition. It raised a couple of questions for me.
1. WHO brought one of the accounts to Lee's attention?
2. When was this particular photo website of KC's brought to his attention?
3. When did he try to delete and get that stuff out of there?
Lee claims he tried to access the site(s) because of the sensationalizing and the media out of hand. The media didn't even know of Caylee until July 16, and was quite a while after that before the media got "out of hand". So it couldn't have been the night of July 15 that he tried to delete the images, at least for that reason.
Is he just using the media as his excuse for attempted tampering with KC's passworded accounts?
Good thinking, his comment could have very well been made for that purpose, to give an excuse to LE for his involvement with her computer accounts . I listened to the depo, but missed
the potential relevance of this statement...you might be on to something !

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Lee Anthony Depo.pdf
P133

8 And how had a came up was I was tracking down all of Casey's like photo websites and she has like three or four of them that she was on.
And one of them was brought to my attention.
11 And I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the password is because I wanted to go in there and delete her account, 'cause at that point everybody was sensationalizing it, the media and it was out of hand, and I was trying to get that stuff out of there.

I have read both threads and could find little discussion on this snippet from Lee's deposition. It raised a couple of questions for me.
1. WHO brought one of the accounts to Lee's attention?
2. When was this particular photo website of KC's brought to his attention?
3. When did he try to delete and get that stuff out of there?
Lee claims he tried to access the site(s) because of the sensationalizing and the media out of hand. The media didn't even know of Caylee until July 16, and was quite a while after that before the media got "out of hand". So it couldn't have been the night of July 15 that he tried to delete the images, at least for that reason.
Is he just using the media as his excuse for attempted tampering with KC's passworded accounts?

Could this 'tampering' be one of the reasons that Lee's lawyer was talking of charges against his client? It is one thing to try to track down your missing neice and quite another to clean up after your sister who is suspect.

It made me laugh to hear that LE say something like Lee knows what he has done. My Dad used that one on me when I was a kid. Sometimes I ended up apologizing for a totally different transgression than the one he was referring to. LOL! Wonder if this comment worked the same way on Lee? :)

Exactly. I think he was trying to appear as cooperative as possible - even jovial - so it would seem as though he was being forthcoming. But his statements that he couldn't remember things, and didn't ask obvious things...just didn't ring true at all. Casey COMPLETELY changed her story about the "kidnapping" and that wasn't significant to him? Come on now!

I really wanted the attorney to ask him why Casey was not speaking out now that Caylee's body was found. Since she no longer needs to protect her daughter from ZFG...why hasn't Casey spilled the beans on what she knows? If Lee believed her story (cough cough), I would think he would be encouraging her to speak so she could be set free! ;)

If Lee performs like this on the stand during her trial...he will be a tremendous asset to the state. His credibility will go down the tubes. IMO.

They are going to tear him apart!!! He claims that he believes everything she has told him but he repeatedly refers to her mistruths, such as not being in Jackson. The whole Anthony family is so accustomed to lying that I'm not sure they know the difference between the truth and a lie. I'm not trying to be cute, I mean it. The whole family will be falling apart if the prosecutor is a bulldog and I hope he/she is. They need to be schooled and I don't think any of them have been taken to task to the degree that they should be. His laughing is disgusting in light of the fact that he knows now that his niece was dead that whole time. Even if he still believes KC didn't do it.

And I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the password is because I wanted to go in there and delete her account, 'cause at that point everybody was sensationalizing it, the media and it was out of hand, and I was trying to get that stuff out of there.
This statement by Lee was given voluntarily and not in direct response to a question from Morgan.
WHY did Luka allow Lee to open up on this subject?
Is the statement not incriminating, therefore not important?
Did Lee get it out before Luka had a chance to stop him?
Was the response pre-planned by Lee and Luka to send a message to the State's Attornys?
All-in-all, I find this snippet from the deposition quite odd, but maybe it just shows how naive I am about procedures. :waitasec:

I know a family similar in many ways to the A's in behavior. Because of my familiarity with these people, it makes it easier to have my own opinions of what is going on with this family.
The "KC" in this family is a 38 year-old-woman. She was married, now divorced, has one child, and lives with her mommy and daddy. Her husband caught her in the act of having sex with another man, and to this day she denies she cheated on him. She is a pathological liar. She is an unfit mother. Her parents and her ex use the child as an excuse for why they cover her behavior, but the bottom line is they were covering her behavior long before this child came along. I find the dynamics of this family disgusting, to be perfectly honest.
This woman is bi-polar, and started acting out at a young age. IMO, the family either didn't know how to deal with it, or plain didn't want to deal with it (and anyone who has ever found themselves dealing with a person like this knows what I am talking about, it is an effing nightmare to actually face reality and DEAL with someone like this.) so they ignored it, tiptoed around it, covered it up, etc., until that is the normal way to act. Father and siblings lie to mother about this woman's behavior, because they have convinced themselves she can't handle it. In this family's case, there are no deep dark secrets they are trying to protect, it is simply this woman uses emotional extortion on them, she will kill herself, she will throw a tantrum, she will take away the child, etc. etc., so the whole family just plays by her rules to avoid disturbance. They are blind to the fact they have helped create this monster.
I had my dealings with this family shortly before the world became aware of the A's. I could be way off base here, but so much of the behaviors of these two families is identical, I can't help but draw parallels. Hope this helps to understand at least some of what is going on with these people.
Lanie

http://.com/2009/03/11/new-motion-t...a-gonzalez-want-another-crack-at-lee-anthony/

From article: Thanks to Good Ol’ YouTube, we already know that one of those questions he has the answer to, and moreover, he L I E D during his deposition.

Was not sure where to put this so mods please move to correct thread if not here.

http://.com/2009/03/11/new-motion-t...a-gonzalez-want-another-crack-at-lee-anthony/

From article: Thanks to Good Ol’ YouTube, we already know that one of those questions he has the answer to, and moreover, he L I E D during his deposition.

Was not sure where to put this so mods please move to correct thread if not here.

Awesome. Bold-faced lie.

This is part of the noose tightening..and also why CA/GA want no part of the deposition. They've already been caught in so many lies, if they get called up to the stand, they will be called out on the carpet to explain each one..so why have more to answer for? I believe they should have to answer the questions. They aren't above the law, they've been deposed...but I wouldn't be surprised to see Judge Strickland postponing it until after the criminal trial...but perjury is perjury. So SA can get them on that later...plus if it goes to appeal, SA may be able to get it introduced into record or make them go back on stand to explain why they lied.

****UPDATE****

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031609_Judge_will_decide_on_Anthony_deposition

snipped (more at link)

Judge to rule in Anthony
deposition
Lee Anthony advised not to answer
questions

Last Edited: Monday, 16 Mar 2009, 9:25 PM EDT
Created On: Monday, 16 Mar 2009, 9:25 PM EDT

* HOLLY BRISTOW | FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. - It's going to be up to a judge to decide whether or not the brother of an Orlando mom accused of killing her daughter will have to answer questions presented to him in a deposition last month.

At what point will the depositions move forward with CA GA? They are certainly tough enough to attend all KC hearings, showing up clean, well-dressed, not a hair out of place. I wonder if the judge is taking note of this. Surely the stay of deposing "GACA" has an expiration date!

Where does LA get off having thinking he has the authority to cal the shots for Caylee's father or the fraternal grandparents? Who made him the moral compass for Caylee? That video disturbed me in the beginning of the case. Once again the A's thought something of importance could be shoved under the ground! and thought they would appease the publics curiosty and the subject would never arise again. No wonder we all thought he was the babies daddy by his wierdo behavior.

Makes me sick when he gets almost giddy acting, talking about no letter has ever been created, no letters sent.....then I remember in the docs seeing on Cindy's cell phone messages, from LA, about how important is was that she see JB after or before the vigil to get the letters that KC has written.....

When I saw the bracelet, in the video of the deposition, I thought that it very well could contain the cremated remains of Caylee. I have never actually seen this type of jewelry, but I do wonder if Cindy's request for George to "pick out some jewelry" was for that purpose.
I was surfing the net for cremation jewelry and this bracelet is similar to the one Lee was wearing, his was gold..

http://www.funeral-urn.com/cremation-jewelry-titanium-bracelet.aspx

That is odd. Really odd, that they want to wear a part of her but dont want to speak the truth for her. I am hoping and praying that when we get right down to the trial one of the ministers will be able to prevail upon George to do what he did in the grand jury, which I assume was take a deep breath, say a little prayer, think of his grand daughter and tell the truth!!!! I am holding out hope for Lee too, not Cindy, I have no hope for her. In the beginning when Lee was drilling her and drilling her, I believe he was making an effort to get to the truth. I hope he is strong enough to be a man and defy his momma.

That is odd. Really odd, that they want to wear a part of her but dont want to speak the truth for her. I am hoping and praying that when we get right down to the trial one of the ministers will be able to prevail upon George to do what he did in the grand jury, which I assume was take a deep breath, say a little prayer, think of his grand daughter and tell the truth!!!! I am holding out hope for Lee too, not Cindy, I have no hope for her. In the beginning when Lee was drilling her and drilling her, I believe he was making an effort to get to the truth. I hope he is strong enough to be a man and defy his momma.

Bold mine.

Respectfully, I appreciate your hopefulness, but I wouldn't be holding your breath. Especially if this case is televised...in that case, Lee and George will know that Cindy will know what they are saying on the stand. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme