2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think that they haven't visited because Casey isn't allowing the visitations. She is angry at CA for calling the police. She is angry at GA for testifying at the Grand Jury. She is angry at LA for "interrogating" her. IMO, they were pleading with her at the memorial. I'm sure she enjoyed their pleas but won't allow any visitations until she needs something from them.
I think we can deduce that "Telepathy" is a feature of this species?

I really think that they haven't visited because Casey isn't allowing the visitations. She is angry at CA for calling the police. She is angry at GA for testifying at the Grand Jury. She is angry at LA for "interrogating" her. IMO, they were pleading with her at the memorial. I'm sure she enjoyed their pleas but won't allow any visitations until she needs something from them.
I hadn't thought of it that way but was under the belief that Baez didn't want her to have visitors since everything was recorded. You have a point though!! :)

Do I look like a phone pings man?

If I do, please wipe dust from monitor.

Seriously I do not know such details about pings, but it does seem she was using the PC in the Ant home.

LMAO!!!
You just sounded like me!
Do I look like the Oracle of Delphi?

....passes Friday Red Wine...

Have a good night everyone:blowkiss:

LA will still be a mis-truther in the morning...
I think it's time for me to say good night too. :seeya: See you all tomorrow!

LMAO!!!
You just sounded like me!
Do I look like the Oracle of Delphi?
You look to have aged well.

I saw your work back in the 70's? You and Ms Hari made a fine team.
Whatever happened to that broad? Don't tell me she's Mrs Link nowadays?

brilliant:blowkiss:

:blowkiss:
Right back at you.
I'll get serious here for a brief second...
I think I keep making the mistake of ascribing their actions with my own sensibilities and each time I try and gift them in that way, they come out wanting and I come out confused and angered.
Ok. True, they deal with life on a plain way way higher than I do, they believe. I get that. But to simply at every turn cast aside Caylee as some pesky little detail mucking up their transcendental little existence?
Aye aye aye....

seems as though the whole bunch of them are going to stick together..

thats fine, when the prosecution eats them all up and spits them all out
because the evidence ( which i think we have only seen a small smidgeon of )
will be OVERWHELMING and CONCLUSIVE that one person and only one person is responsible for the murder of Caylee

if the family wont stand up for the baby - well by golly law enforcement will

good luck with crazy nanny story

luck is all you got - open your eyes
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhh :cool:

You look to have aged well.

I saw your work back in the 70's? You and Ms Hari made a fine team.
Whatever happened to that broad? Don't tell me she's Mrs Link nowadays?

Of course Mata is Mrs. Link. I love a happy ending. She was flirting with Creto for a bit, and those rumors about Baron von Butcher I never believed...I have a picture of Mata from our son's wedding.

matahairi.jpg

Mata Hairi, as beautiful as ever. As if time stood still for that gal.

Of course Mata is Mrs. Link. I love a happy ending. She was flirting with Creto for a bit, and those rumors about Baron von Butcher I never believed...I have a picture of Mata from our son's wedding.

matahairi.jpg

Wow! what a chic!

Still wears a mini-skirt I see.

You must be a happy guy!

Wow - that is some post. :clap::clap::clap:

Yes! Thank you for bumping this.

Harvesting eyebrows aside, lest I spew my brew, this post personifies the astonishment and disgust I feel each time I hear these people. To say they are fascinating, which I do on many occasion, should never be seen as a compliment, only a cringe worthy observation.

Great post!!

matahairi.jpg

Now this is good entertainment !!!!!!!!!!

I thought Lee shared chauffeur duties with Jose while she was out on bond. Wouldn't that leave plenty of private time in his car? :waitasec:

And they were quite chummy....high fiving even....:bang:

After Lee's at times disgusting "testimony," does anyone still think he was referring to Caylee when he said "CMA?"

I'm not saying that Morgan is a dummy. I do question his motivation for getting involved in this case. It's obvious that his objective is not simply to clear ZG's name but to make a name for himself. He's playing for the masses. .

I agree about Morgan's motivation, his objectives, and that he's playing for the masses, but that's perfectly legal and commonplace. It seems to me that our nation's attorneys have turned our entire legal system into a convoluted, incomprehensible maze of loopholes and technicalities that confound, circumvent, and subvert the simple pursuit of truth, fairness, and justice. But I have digressed... LOL

No way should he have allowed Lee to answer so many questions that had absolutely nothing to do with the civil suit.

Based on several posts here, and my own woeful experience, I don't think "relevancy" is much of an issue during a deposition. In fact, it's infuriating how probing and unconstrained the questions in a deposition can be, even for those of us who simply witnessed an auto accident, etc.

When the case goes to court, however, I think there are severe limits on what info from the deposition is admissable. At least in the Great State of Texas. LOL

ok...so...in a mystic, soothsayin' sorta way...I gather listening to this disposition would be a...hmmm :waitasec: how do you say in America?

"A waste. Huge waste".

AmmIright?

No, no, no, JB, you don't want to miss the videos. For a student of human nature such as yourself, they're very intriguing, informative, and entertaining.

Only if she did steal her identity. IMO, that's what Casey had intended on doing to get cash/credit next. Those tix were a mighty coincidence. BTW, we never did find out what LE took out of Casey's wallet, did we?

Bet they found an ID for a ZFG. Why can't I member anythang anymore? There was something about a ticket she got and it seems like Anne was with her. That KC was in the same area when "ZFG" went to pay for the ticket. I can't member what days all this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1