2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is getting ready to throw George under the bus for the murder.

OT/
Hi TURBOTHINK,

that was a theory that i tossed around, in my head for awhile.

Do you really think that may be the plan?

I thought Lee shared chauffeur duties with Jose while she was out on bond. Wouldn't that leave plenty of private time in his car? :waitasec:

I thought it would, Jon, but not according to Lee. He stuck with his 6 or 7 minutes of private time. :banghead:

She was on the phone either texting or talking to him most of the night though. :waitasec:
I personally think it was the beginning of the end. I think Casey made a decision that night. She was definitely in the area of her home, but where exactly, I'm not so sure. I don't think she was with TL.

OT/
Hi TURBOTHINK,

that was a theory that i tossed around, in my head for awhile.

Do you really think that may be the plan?
Anything could be a plan, but since the evidence says KC overwhelmingly I don't see it makes sense to try?

I think the only plan that might work is a break out at the courthouse and Jose & KC fly to CUBA (The other end, not Guantanimo).

Bet they found an ID for a ZFG. Why can't I member anythang anymore? There was something about a ticket she got and it seems like Anne was with her. That KC was in the same area when "ZFG" went to pay for the ticket. I can't member what days all this happened.
I believe it was May 24th...the same day/night Casey met TL. It's never been proven that Annie had someone in the car with her, but the fact that a ZG got a ticket the same day is very interesting.

I personally think it was the beginning of the end. I think Casey made a decision that night. She was definitely in the area of her home, but where exactly, I'm not so sure. I don't think she was with TL.

OT/

I am sorry to keep going ot tonight, but i have always felt that she stayed at LA the night of the 15th, after the "fight". Caylee stayed with the A's and KC went to Lee's.(just my guess). Someone called KC from the A's home number @ 7:30am(my guess, CA to get her butt home and take care of Caylee) CA left for work the morning of the 16th...anyways bottom line...Caylee is going to receive Justice.

back to LA depo.

I agree....this thread was great!!!! It was intelligent, perceptive, on-topic, and yet witty and at times hilarious. It's as if everyone here decided to acknowledge the 800 pound gorilla in our midst, but to diminish him with humor.

Okay, I'm geting "prosy" so I'm going to bed. LOL.

Night all. Had a wonderful time here with all of you. :blowkiss:
This has to be the longest thread outside the basement. I feel like the parents have left the house!!

OT/

I am sorry to keep going ot tonight, but i have always felt that she stayed at LA the night of the 15th, after the "fight". Caylee stayed with the A's and KC went to Lee's.(just my guess). Someone called KC from the A's home number @ 7:30am(my guess CA to get her butt home and take care of Caylee) she left for work the morning of the 16th...anyways bottom line...Caylee is going to receive Justice.

back to LA depo.

That call never made sense to me. Couldn't be CA. She said she had "tucked both girls in" the night before and "heard them breathing" the next morning. Breathing...hmmm.

She is getting ready to throw George under the bus for the murder.

I could see KC lining up to implicate GA (and maybe even LA) for having been in some way responsible for how and why she was capable of killing Caylee.

On the other hand, I think since the discovery of Caylee's tiny remains stunned them all, the A's simply can't face KC directly because without shallow talks of how to find Caylee and what's on the jailhouse menu, they have nothing else to talk about but the TRUTH.

If they avoid facing the perp, they can all continue the denial until enough time has elapsed that they can convince themselves even the public considers Caylee old news, then they can reunite to "turn over a new leaf" as a family "united" without ever once speaking the truth of little Caylee's brief life ever again. They will remember her only the way they choose to: free of any culpability whatsoever on their behalf.

OT/

I am sorry to keep going ot tonight, but i have always felt that she stayed at LA the night of the 15th, after the "fight". Caylee stayed with the A's and KC went to Lee's.(just my guess). Someone called KC from the A's home number @ 7:30am(my guess, CA to get her butt home and take care of Caylee) she left for work the morning of the 16th...anyways bottom line...Caylee is going to receive Justice.

back to LA depo.
Seriously, I did not know that. Well if the girls spent the night there, presumably they would be there at 7:30 am. Why would anyone need to call Casey in her own house? I know I call my kids, but that's because my house has three stories!

Seriously, I did not know that. Well if the girls spent the night there, presumably they would be there at 7:30 am. Why would anyone need to call Casey in her own house? I know I call my kids, but that's because my house has three stories!
Ok...lets say Casey doesn't pick up. Wouldn't you open up the bedroom door to see if she was there? And IF Caylee was home, why didn't George mention what she was doing all morning?

I could see KC lining up to implicate GA (and maybe even LA) for having been in some way responsible for "how and why she was capable of killing Caylee.

On the other hand, I think since the discovery of Caylee's tiny remains stunned them all, the A's simply can't face KC directly because without shallow talks of how to find Caylee and what's on the jailhouse menu, they have nothing else to talk about but the TRUTH.

If they avoid facing the perp, they can all continue the denial until enough time has elapsed that they can convince themselves even the public considers Caylee old news, then they can reunite to "turn over a new leaf" as a family "united" without ever once speaking the truth of little Caylee's brief life ever again. They will remember her only the way they choose to: free of any culpability whatsoever on their behalf.
That's some serious denial. It is, in fact, even denying Caylee her due. So sad.

Bet they found an ID for a ZFG. Why can't I member anythang anymore? There was something about a ticket she got and it seems like Anne was with her. That KC was in the same area when "ZFG" went to pay for the ticket. I can't member what days all this happened.

You always crack me up, Mamabear. I'd completely forgotten about ZFG and the traffic ticket, etc. Now, I can't recall a single detail. Any help, anyone?

Ok...lets say casey doesn't pick up. Wouldn't you open up the bedroom door to see if she was there? And IF Caylee was home, why didn't George mention what she was doing all morning?

I'm going to go with they weren't there and GA and CA are full of it. However, what time were the computer activities?

That call never made sense to me. Couldn't be CA. She said she had "tucked both girls in" the night before and "heard them breathing" the next morning. Breathing...hmmm.

Oh..Ya...My error:bang: CA never tells mis-truths...

Where does LA go from here? Do the depo's continue Monday? any help would be appreciated.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member