2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went there. Hard to read. The home desktop shows activity 12am-1am (now that may or may not jive with her being on the phone with TL. Multi-tasking? I'm thinking it may have been another family member.) Then no activity till 7am-8am in the morning. That doesn't seem to fit with Casey's habits.

I'm guessing Cindy.

I checked into the Annie/ZFG tickets thing, and while it would have been another wild turn in this case, two different officers issued tickets from two different books in each instance. The ticket issued immediately after Annie's seat belt one from the same book was to a Lauren D. who lives locally and is of the right age to be in with that crowd. Most likely then Annie was with Lauren, and ZFG was somewhere else entirely.

Regarding the Lee depo, it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that he could be this screwed up, despite his genetic relation to KC....I wonder if he is only outwardly supporting her so that his parents don't disown him...

Also, I don't know if it's been said, but when Lee was asked if he thought KC harmed Caylee, and his lawyer wouldn't let him answer, I think that's telling. I'm wondering if the lawyer did not want Lee to purjor or otherwise implicate himself.
Oh, yep...I remember the ticket number thingy...how weird though.

She is getting ready to throw George under the bus for the murder.

Y'know, Turbo, I hadn't thought of this before, but now that you've suggested it, I think it's very possible she could convince him that throwing himself under the bus would be a glorious, noble, courageous, manly act--His redemption for all his past failures.

No, no, no--she could not be that heartless. She just couldn't be. **shiver**

Just went there. Hard to read. The home desktop shows activity 12am-1am (now that may or may not jive with her being on the phone with TL. Multi-tasking? I'm thinking it may have been another family member.) Then no activity till 7am-8am in the morning. That doesn't seem to fit with Casey's habits.

Nope...sure doesn't. Maybe, CA 12a-1am(GA at work) KC in am after arriving back home. :twocents:

LA saying that he did not tell LE about the park, is really going to hurt imho

:woohoo:Truth:woohoo:Truth:woohoo:Truth:woohoo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie %C3%AO duex

A poster a while back (can't remember who) said that the Anthony's are an example of "shared madness". I agree!! Wiki says Folie a' Duex is a rare syndrome in which a symptom of pyschosis is transmitted from one individual to another. They're not insane-but they sure are nuts!!:bang:

HMMMMMMMM Maybe like the family in "CHAIN SAW MASSACRE"?

Here's a link to some of those blogs. Just scroll down past the first paragraphs and you'll see the blogs from 2006 & 2007. It certainly gives insight into Lee whom I see as a very angry young man. Actually I see narcissistic traits in him.

I think its okay to post a link right? I have seen others do it but if for some reason its against a rule, mods please delete.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11356027/Lees-MySpace-Blog

Interesting reading, Doodlelover, thanks.

Now I know why Lee is "the middle finger". ;)

hahahaha. My DH finally gave up and went to bed. The Beagles even went with him (turncoats)!

:beagle:

Lol!
My darling Shi Tzu, who never ever leaves mommie's side, did the same.

Day 2 continues........... Had to abandon all earlier for long busy day.
Tonight all's quiet. Everyone is asleep. I'm thinking, I can do this.

So I catch up a couple more pages........ minutes later (???) wake up with an imprint of my Apple laptop deeply imbedded in my forehead (made of titanium!), fear that my right wrist will never bend back to normal and glad that I at least read and posted a little bit in a couple other threads before I dared return to this one!

I fear I'm not cut out for this!

What revelations (and comic relief) have I missed here in the 20 something pages I'm so hopelessly behind???

Welcome back trafficsUP66-

lot's of talk about LA depo
some talk about LA depo
alittle talk about LA depo

a serious amount of laughs...sit back relax and catch up.:blowkiss:

Especially since Casey stayed up into the wee hours texting AL.

CA or GA?

Lol!
My darling Shi Tzu, who never ever leaves mommie's side, did the same.

Day 2 continues........... Had to abandon all earlier for long busy day.
Tonight all's quiet. Everyone is asleep. I'm thinking, I can do this.

So I catch up a couple more pages........ minutes later (???) wake up with an imprint of my Apple laptop deeply imbedded in my forehead (made of titanium!), fear that my right wrist will never bend back to normal and glad that I at least read and posted a little bit in a couple other threads before I dared return to this one!

I fear I'm not cut out for this!

What revelations (and comic relief) have I missed here in the 20 something pages I'm so hopelessly behind???
Check out the post #s...you may want to go back to sleep!

Welcome back trafficsUP66-

lot's of talk about LA depo
some talk about LA depo
alittle talk about LA depo

a serious amount of laughs...sit back relax and catch up.:blowkiss:

Yeah. Definitely sit back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online