2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the more I see of Crystal, the more I believe what I hear about young mothers, which is bad, cause I'm a young mother.

I believe Geraldo and Crystal were wrong to show Jr on TV,
but that doesn't make Ronald a good guy.
Crystal can be irresponsible and stupid at the same time
that Ronald is an abuser...and I do believe he is.
^i^

Anyone can accuse someone doesnt mean its so. I think its hinky how she accused him only after she was accused of child abuse. Irresponsible and stupid as the same time doesnt excuse her either. I could be wrong maybe Ron has but again I could be right. I will respectively agree to disagree:)

OK - evidently I need to catch up. But when did it change from being a 'man in black took my sissy...to a BLACK man in black took my sissy?" Huh? I'm seeing shades of Susan Smith here.

Good Lord!

I'd start looking at hunting grounds,cabin,campsites of the family,any relatives or close friends that can't be accounted for that haven't been seen since this happened.Someone that could be taking care of Haleigh.

I love Grandma Sykes,she needs to go get the frying pan.LOL

fryingpan.gif

I am very saddened to see all the trashing of Crystal here, when we don't know all the facts. I'm also disappointed that the mods would allow this kind of thing... accusing her of kidnapping and murdering her child. Maybe some of you should read some blogs where a lot of locals post... people down there who are aware of both these families... they have a whole different opinion of the players involved.

Don't get into the dirt with them. There is no way we can condone violence
against anyone.
Crystal is beyond irresponsible for putting her child out there and in my mind,
for even speaking about Haleigh missing with him, other than to console him if he's upset. I haven't seen anyone in this group of people who I would
leave one of my children with for one second....on either side.
Having said that, there is no reason to hit another human, unless it's to defend your own life.
If he has problems, he should handle them through an attorney..not hurt
Crystal.
^i^

You know, what makes me sick is that I feel she is trying her best to provoke Ron into getting violent with her. I do feel that after the whole Geraldo interview last week, she got trashed to the point that she herself can't handle the repercussions of what she did, so her game plan now is to provoke Ron into doing something to her that will prove her right.
I for one will not buy it. If he were to knock the living crap out of her right now, I would more than likely clap for him as long as it isn't where Junior could see it. With that said, I am the one who does not believe in violence at all.
This girl has me fuming tonight.

Now I would like to know the ratio of black to white in the neighborhood.
Not that I believe that story at all, personally I think that is what Crystal came up with and Junior just repeated it..
Too, that leads me to ask..
1. Wouldn't that be a huge red flag if a black man dressed all in black had a little blonde white girl, with no one else around?
2. Would Junior have called an African American a black man? Reason I say this is because if they were good friends with African American's then I wouldn't think that Haleigh nor Junior would be allowed to call them "black people."..Least, my children are not allowed to.

Not sure if this is with all little ones, but it has been my personal experience small children around his age don't differentiate the color of people at all unless asked specifically. When my girls were small they would describe hair colors, clothes, shoes, sex, etc. and after repeatedly questioning them who they were talking about, I finally found out that person is black! Why didn't they just simplify it and say it as part of their description. We live in a very small "sundown town". Very few blacks here at all and they still did not think to mention it as a part of their description! Geesh:)

I'd start looking at hunting grounds,cabin,campsites of the family,any relatives or close friends that can't be accounted for that haven't been seen since this happened.Someone that could be taking care of Haleigh.

I bet if this is the case, it is someone noone but the person who set it all up knows, or is aware of.
Surely this person is now so scared they don't know what to do, they will be in as much trouble as the person who set it all up, if that's what this is...

Hi, I mainly just read but wanted to post 2 thoughts...........
First, when my kids were 17, I could walk in their room and pick up laundry or whatever and they would never wake up. Kids that age sleep so soundly to me.
Second, as far as if the little boy did see something but didn't call for help and went back to sleep......first thing that came to my mind was Elizabeth Smart and her sister witnessed the abduction but didn't say anything for a while. I can imagine that the fear would freeze a child at that point.

I am very saddened to see all the trashing of Crystal here, when we don't know all the facts. I'm also disappointed that the mods would allow this kind of thing... accusing her of kidnapping and murdering her child. Maybe some of you should read some blogs where a lot of locals post... people down there who are aware of both these families... they have a whole different opinion of the players involved.

If Crystal didn't want people judging her she should have been a better mother and kept that baby's face off of TV.

EDITED TO ADD: Anybody can say anything on a blog... I'll make my own judgments.

I believe Geraldo and Crystal were wrong to show Jr on TV,
but that doesn't make Ronald a good guy.
Crystal can be irresponsible and stupid at the same time
that Ronald is an abuser...and I do believe he is.
^i^

She just threw a black man under the bus,not just that but in the south,taking a white child.That is abuse,LE did not put out any description of any abductor,she had nothing to base this on and the whole town is already terrified,now who will they suspect?Probably Ron's best friend,since he's black and I say that was her purpose,IMO.

With all due respect Txlady, Crystal allowed her 4 year old child to be exploited on tv tonight. Not only that, she in front of him talked down about his father. I am sorry that I don't agree with you but those two things alone warrants her bashing from anyone with an opinion. I promise you with everything in me, had Ron done the same thing tonight, I would feel and say the same things about him.

On Connie S.'s myspace she has a picture of a cabin with either her sister or brother in it. I posted the same thing the other day that I wondered if any of that family has a hunting or fishing camp. I don't know if anyone can't be accounted for since we haven't seen the whole family

What happened when Susan Smith accused a black man?Were there any false arrests,any one hurt because of it?

CS has given us the facts herself, she presented herself as completely irresponsibe and stupid for tossing her own son under the bus tonite for money.....and I will bet my life she got paid plenty!

Just saying......:)

On Connie S.'s myspace she has a picture of a cabin with either her sister or brother in it. I posted the same thing the other day that I wondered if any of that family has a hunting or fishing camp. I don't know if anyone can't be accounted for since we haven't seen the whole family

Oh,you know,I haven't been paying attention to her site,I'll go check it out,thank you so much.

Not sure if this is with all little ones, but it has been my personal experience small children around his age don't differentiate the color of people at all unless asked specifically. When my girls were small they would describe hair colors, clothes, shoes, sex, etc. and after repeatedly questioning them who they were talking about, I finally found out that person is black! Why didn't they just simplify it and say it as part of their description. We live in a very small "sundown town". Very few blacks here at all and they still did not think to mention it as a part of their description! Geesh:)

My grandkids never know what any races are or that there is such a thing. Only in second grade or so would they describe a schoolmate as the little brown boy or girl. Kids who hear parents talks about different races are probably the only ones who would call someone black. Junior was probably asked if the man had on a mask and if he said no they just assumed a black man.

Thanks, cjk2009!

I think Crystal had a part in this as well as someone else going right along with her.

You're welcome. :blushing:

Yeah, somehow I agree with you.... the hinky meter as y'all say is way off the charts with Crystal right now, IMO. She seems almost too relaxed about the situation. :waitasec:

I've never had the feeling that Crystal was involved in Haleigh's disappearance,
and I still don't. I am not sure Crystal even had a motive for putting her son out there. I am beginning to think that she likes any national attention.
I'm not sure she thinks deeply about any of this.
From what I've seen of the parents so far, I don't think either of them
should have custody of those children.
^i^

You're right Storm it really doesn't make RC a nice guy. It doesn't make any of the rap sheets on both sides of the family any shorter. But, what it did do is bring a lot of interest as to her motives for putting her son on national TV after his sister was allegedly abducted from the same room where he was sleeping.

Stupid? Extraordinarily so. Irresponsible? Extraordinarily so. Was it as simple as she acted in a stupid and irresponsible manner? I'm not so sure.

Hi, I mainly just read but wanted to post 2 thoughts...........
First, when my kids were 17, I could walk in their room and pick up laundry or whatever and they would never wake up. Kids that age sleep so soundly to me.
Second, as far as if the little boy did see something but didn't call for help and went back to sleep......first thing that came to my mind was Elizabeth Smart and her sister witnessed the abduction but didn't say anything for a while. I can imagine that the fear would freeze a child at that point.

I remember being a young child, and seeing things in my room... I was so scared to go to my mom's room I would hide under the covers, cold and shakey .. then next thing I know it was morning, and my feelings/ thoughts of what was exactly in my room that night were gone...
You stating a child freezes at that point made me comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand