2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I wonder if they paid CS to get that baby on TV. There has to be something in it for her to hang her child out like that.

IIRC the producers do pay money sometimes however they will purchase items for the guests, fancy hotels, limos, etc. I do think GR does pay for exculsive interviews.

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
How dare she do this to Junior? I pray Ron can handle this..
OMG..

She is not only endangering Jr,but this is a small town,these people are so scared they're boobytrapping thier windows.

You bet she is getting paid and Im started to believe thats what this is all about. My hinky meter is on full force now.

She does owe child support..What would make this worse is if Ron agreed to it in order to get that money from her..
OMG, I just don't even want to think about that, but what if?

I'm having a hard time with this. What is that woman thinking?!?!?!? I am so afraid for that little boy right now. I've suspected Crystal's involvement all along, but now my hink meter is about to blow up.

A child wakes up from squeaky shoes, sees a black man in black clothing, knows Haleigh didnt wake up but just goes back to sleep?

Does Crystal really expect anyone to believe this? I have seen new lows reached now with putting little Ronald, Jr. on national TV, and even alledging that a black man wearing black with squeaking shoes took Haleigh. He would not have just quietly gone back to sleep, IMO.

Does someone have the address/email for the local DCF down there? She is indeed putting this child in danger and they need to suspend or monitor her visits for now. An adult witness, if given a choice, would not grant an interview under these circumstances, let alone a child.

She does owe child support..What would make this worse is if Ron agreed to it in order to get that money from her..
OMG, I just don't even want to think about that, but what if?

Could not agree more. They probably discussed it in advance. Advantageous to all.

Squeaking shoes. see i believe jr. i just don't understand an intruder wearing squeaky shoes. wet shoes would have left footprints. unless thats one of the things le has been doing inside that house so long. and all that boat activity could have be spurred by that report. wet shoes as in boater/river.

I don't believe many 5 yr olds would say "squeaky" shoes..My guess is more coaching by mom after he told her he "heard him walking" in the house/bedroom..Funny too the old renter said the floors were "squeaky" & made a lot of noise..

Even if they do, I, for one, couldn't hold him responsible for anything he said or did in this situation! None of them have a lawyer, perhaps they should, just to protect the innocent from stupidity!

Her putting JR just inforced what I thought all along. She see the ching ching and all sense goes out the window. If i were a judge no way would I ever let her have custody of those children again!

I'm having a hard time with this. What is that woman thinking?!?!?!? I am so afraid for that little boy right now. I've suspected Crystal's involvement all along, but now my hink meter is about to blow up.

I agree. I have had off feelings about that side of the family since I first saw them on TV.

RC could not have allowed this interview...especially after TN said she didn't approve of CS saying that before...do they have joint custody...can she do this with out his permission? is the law person in here for this question?

You bet she is getting paid and Im started to believe thats what this is all about. My hinky meter is on full force now.

My hinky meter shot through the top and has melted all over my keyboard. I do not think she should ever have another unsupervised visit with Ronald, Jr..

Was she had the tent when they interviewed her and JR?

RC could not have allowed this interview...especially after TN said she didn't approve of CS saying that before...do they have joint custody...can she do this with out his permission? is the law person in here for this question?

As far as I know he has sole custody and she gets visitation if he allows it.

He very well could have done it if money was offered. I am sure he is struggling right now, and she owes so much child support. It would be a win win for both of them to be paid to allow their child on tv..shameful to exploit him that way, but I don't put it past either of them at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver