2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it makes sense now why they didn't show Jr in the home video...it wasn't to protect him it was so Geraldo would have the exclusive. JMO

I came here because my Husband has to TV. Cajun you and I are very simular in temperment. What was that baby boy's demeanor? I can't believe she put him on national TV. Are you serious? Her other child is alleged to have been abducted 17 or so days ago and she puts her son on National TV?

I almost used more than one punctuation mark, that's how excited I am!

There was a report that mom was pissed the JR info got out but that was a few days AFTER I know she spilled it all herself! So! What kind of GAME is she playing?

A very dangerous game, amysmom!

I can not think that Ron would have agreed to this. He hates GR with a passion it would appear after last weekend. I'm sure he's not the kind to lightly forgive and, unlike Crystal, he works for a living so who needs the money more??? It seems to me that this is precisely why he wanted custody. It truly shows a disregard for a child's best interest.

I hope you are right, and for the record I hope he drives to her home tonight and brings that baby home. I am sick over what she is doing, and I am not even watching it..
Please god tell me they are not showing his little face..

Well it makes sense now why they didn't show Jr in the home video...it wasn't to protect him it was so Geraldo would have the exclusive. JMO

I think you hit the nail on the head! I was just thinking the same thing.

crystal talking but jr not on camera.
jr said misty was there.
showing child now. ugh.

Geraldo should be in south Georgia tonight reporting on the horrible weather we are having..He needs to leave the children alone..
He is lower than dirt for this.:furious:

She is setting up a black man along with setting up Ronald and Misty saying she was doing drugs.They need to take her in for questioning again.And charge her with child endangerment and charge her with making another false claim again.

Oh yeah he has sitting right there and she just sit him full face in front of the camera on her lap.

Geraldo has always been lower than a snakes belly....

Which grandma was on CNN this week talking about how scared they are for Jr. and all the other kids around there?

I don't want to be a fly on the wall...I wanna be the one holding her down while he shows her what an imbecile she is. This is the one time I will condone violence.:furious:

Honestly I dont think there was ever violence. Does Ron cuss and have a temper yea but that doesnt mean he gets violent. I never believed her from the get go. She tries to hard to convince people. She's a spitting image of my ex sister law:furious:

Well at least we now know that Misty was at home that night and not out at a party. 1 rumor down 100 more to go

I am horrified at this whole mess. Geraldo continues to spout crap with no evidence it..like Ron was stoned when he interviewed last week, and misty was passed out on oxycondin(sp), and Crystal saying Ron has black friends, and on and on..

I hope you are right, and for the record I hope he drives to her home tonight and brings that baby home. I am sick over what she is doing, and I am not even watching it..
Please god tell me they are not showing his little face..

Full face of that beautiful little child,that now has been told by the world he can id an abductor and I don't believe for a minute there was an abductor.

After Crystal was leading Ronald, Jr. in his answers with him shaking his head yes or no, the camera did go full face to him. He was eating potato chips and looking at the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela