DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rerunning the Greta clips.
Pointing out MC's discrepancies.
Showing the dumpster search.
The first FRIDAY CS asked RJ nothing but he gave above statement about shoes and black man in black.
CS asked yesterday if he was sleeping he said yes and then no, then the squeaky shoes thing was covered.
RJ says MC was there, but how would he know if he was asleep, she was there when he woke up.
CS says that no one comes to mind but a drug dealer.
She says she was with RC since the age of 14, and knows about his drug dealing.
Woman came forward said that she saw MC out partying and doing OXy's that night.
CS says she has done OXy's while with ron, thinks it is possoble that MC was there but passed out.
GR suggesting that it was a nightmare, or a person with a mask.
CS says that he has black friends that are associated with drugs.
GR says that he thinks it was all about drugs, KG agrees. GR saying that Ron was stoned during the interview...saying black man would have stuck out in that area. (I SMELL A LAWSUIT.)
Calling Dad a shady character, may have ripped someone off, kidnapping is revenge on the father.
CS did not know why they took her DNA.

For those wishing to google, the spelling is Oxycontin...

i only saw one quick shot. my back is to the tv. could be anyones child.
geraldo just said ron was high when he interviewed him last week.

How does he know this? Could it be that RC hasn't slept or eaten since Haleigh was taken? This man needs a lawsuit! How can he make claims like that on national TV without proof?

If Haleigh is alive and with some sick perp, could you imagine if she has been made to sit and watch her parents on TV? OMG...do these people ever think that it is possible that she is watching?
If she is alive, and she does return home, she will grow up one day..and I for one hope that she herself puts her mother in her place!:furious:

I don't believe child saw whether the guy was black white or green. prob all looked dark since he was in the dark. but squeaky, i believe that.

If Misty, according to mom, was so drugged up from Oxy (?) then how did she wake up around 3a & then was also alert enough to call 911? Mom just did a whole lot of GUESS bashing right along with GR (Ron was definitely high last week) & it was all planned!

If Kaleigh is alive and with some sick perp, could you imagine if she has been made to sit and watch her parents on TV? OMG...do these people ever think that it is possible that she is watching?
If she is alive, and she does return home, she will grow up one day..and I for one hope that she herself puts her mother in her place!:furious:
Haleigh

She is setting up a black man along with setting up Ronald and Misty saying she was doing drugs.They need to take her in for questioning again.And charge her with child endangerment and charge her with making another false claim again.

Yes winterrose. Very insightful. Blame a black man. So I wonder is that an integrated neighborhood? She's showing a side of herself that I really don't like to see in people.

Bushy haired stranger, strange black man...they are all the same. KWIM?

Oh RC is probably fit to be tied and TN is more than likely mortified as the rest of us and MG is smirking in the background.The best laid plans of mice and men don't always pan out if you overplay your hand and this just did.

Yes winterrose. Very insightful. Blame a black man. So I wonder is that an integrated neighborhood? She's showing a side of herself that I really don't like to see in people.

Bushy haired stranger, strange black man...they are all the same. KWIM?

I already knew of that side,saw it on myspace.

I came here because my Husband has to TV. Cajun you and I are very simular in temperment. What was that baby boy's demeanor? I can't believe she put him on national TV. Are you serious? Her other child is alleged to have been abducted 17 or so days ago and she puts her son on National TV?

I almost used more than one punctuation mark, that's how excited I am!

He was munching on chips and she was giving him leading question to which he either nodded yes or shook his head no..

Geraldo should be in south Georgia tonight reporting on the horrible weather we are having..He needs to leave the children alone..
He is lower than dirt for this.:furious:
Geraldo is NOT interviewing RJ, his brother Craig is.

She is setting up a black man along with setting up Ronald and Misty saying she was doing drugs.They need to take her in for questioning again.And charge her with child endangerment and charge her with making another false claim again.

Crystal is pulling a Susan Smith, I tell you!

She said that Misty may have taken Oxycontin and passed out.

Again, she has just shown that precious little boy's face to all of the RSO's in that area and across the nation.

She has put this baby in danger, IMO.

So....now, LE needs to look for a black man dressed in black with squeaky shoes and dealing drugs PLUS is adept at picking locks?? This shouldn't be too difficult...

They're going to have to have LE around that child now to protect him even tighter.
And Crystal and her family need to pack up thier tent,I'm afraid this has endangered alot of innocent people.

Gosh..that was a huge mistake,,my apologies.
the children are all on my mind tonight..
If they are both gone, I hope they are the best of buddies in heaven!
Me too, when you get mad it seems the anger is elevated because of both of these little darlings.

Rerunning the Greta clips.
Pointing out MC's discrepancies.
Showing the dumpster search.
The first FRIDAY CS asked RJ nothing but he gave above statement about shoes and black man in black.
CS asked yesterday if he was sleeping he said yes and then no, then the squeaky shoes thing was covered.
RJ says MC was there, but how would he know if he was asleep, she was there when he woke up.
CS says that no one comes to mind but a drug dealer.
She says she was with RC since the age of 14, and knows about his drug dealing.
Woman came forward said that she saw MC out partying and doing OXy's that night.
CS says she has done OXy's while with ron, thinks it is possoble that MC was there but passed out.
GR suggesting that it was a nightmare, or a person with a mask.
CS says that he has black friends that are associated with drugs.
GR says that he thinks it was all about drugs, KG agrees. GR saying that Ron was stoned during the interview...saying black man would have stuck out in that area. (I SMELL A LAWSUIT.)
Calling Dad a shady character, may have ripped someone off, kidnapping is revenge on the father.
CS did not know why they took her DNA.

For those wishing to google, the spelling is Oxycontin...

I dont know how to snip a quote
GR saying that Ron was stoned during the interview

How can gr say that on national TV about Ron with no proof
I mean Ronald probably has no sleep crying sure he going to look bad I would too
this just wrong just wrong i cant believe this

Im not the type to sue but ron needs to get a lawyer now and fight back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members