2009.02 Document Release: What will the bombshells be?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What will the next doc dump bombshells be?

• Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • lack of Nanny's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 22 6.8%
  • Casey's DNA

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Caylee's lip prints

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • scrapbooking supplies/stickers/toys that match

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • bedding from the A's household- Winnie the Pooh, pink camo

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • More than one of the above

Votes: 263 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked more than one of the above... I'm thinking they may have found the sheet of heart stickers that can be matched back to what was found on the duct tape... that something in the bag matches bedding from the house. On the DNA side: that maybe Caylee's hair with death bands, attached to the duct tape, is identical in DNA, color and structure to the death-banded hair found in Casey's trunk...

I'm awake!!!
WHERE ARE THE DOCS?!

I'm guessing WFTV will be right about the fingerprints.. not conclusive at this time. I think the doc dump will include a direct match to the heart shaped sticker and craft letters, and we'll learn what the letters spell out. Wonder if those letters were originally affixed to the body in some morbid sentimental message.

I think the Doc's will reveal someone along with KC was involved in the horrible Crime.

I find it strange that Baez has not specifically ASKED for A.D.'s interview/'s. He was very specific asking for Ricardo's computer forensics and interviews-so why does he never come out and ask for this specific interview? Does it contain something that he KNOWS is extremely incriminating because Casey TOLD him, OR did he do his own interview with her and under NO circumstances wants what she told him to come out in a public document dump? It is just so GLARING that she was Casey's BFF and NONE of her interviews are anywhere to be found and he has never once asked for them specifically. To me that is a flag that she knows something KEY and he does not want it to come out any sooner than it has to.

'Cause JB knows Annie's interview will contain statements that Casey was impersonating a ZG prior to 6/16.

I'm awake!!!
WHERE ARE THE DOCS?!

LOL. Same here.

However, I have a new job (court clerk) and no longer have internet access at work. :eek: Which means I will have to wait until I get home. :furious:

I wish they would have released this doc dump this past weekend. sigh...

:woohoo: The new evidence should be released Wednesday morning. http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html :woohoo::woohoo:
I hate to say this but I really wish that the so called "Dream Team" would just walk away from this case. I just don't understand how anyone can defend someone that has killed someone else, that is if they know the real facts of what happen. I think there should be a "LAW" an obligation to protect the "Victim".

:woohoo: The new evidence should be released Wednesday morning. http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html :woohoo::woohoo:
I hate to say this but I really wish that the so called "Dream Team" would just walk away from this case. I just don't understand how anyone can defend someone that has killed someone else, that is they know the real facts of what happen. I think there should be a "LAW" an obligation to protect the "Victim".

The victim is protected by the State and the criminal is "innocent until proven guilty".

The state filed a new document with the court saying they have at least 20 more disks of material to be released to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, in the coming weeks. http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html

I wonder if it is information that they want to have sealed? What ever happen to the INTERNET site Baez was going to put up for all of the photos/ x rays/ and other of the remains?

well as much as I think Casey is guilty....I also think she's entitled to defense. I would also like to say that I think that shouldn't be a defense that makes up facts from its lying client. I also think that there is a professionalism that is definately lacking in her definsive team and it is becoming increasingly apparent. She's not some teenager throwing a tantrum to her parents. She's a 23 year old woman with a defense attorney. Grow the heck up already woman and JB stop letting her be the immature baby that she is. Sorry went on a mini rant.

I hope those docs show up soon. I've got insomnia, but I don't think I can hold out forever. My stupid ambiem script ran out and I think I need to go get some more.

I would be happy with anything that can't be disputed by JB. Anything that will put Casey away for the rest of her life - the death penalty is too good for her, let her suffer I say.

Can't wait! Foaming out the mouth-----need documents now!!! So excited to finally get some more insight to the Prosecution's case. Maybe if we are really lucky we will get fingerprints, DNA, complete listing of things removed from the crime scene, and some interviews(crossing my fingers and toes for Annie's interview). Wishful thinking I know but a girl can dream. I was really getting concerned and mild symptoms of withdrawal from the lack of new threads. :woohoo:

I voted for "more than one". The news crawl all along the bottom of my TV screen last night called the new evidence the "nail in the coffin" and "bombshells" :clap:

I don't think we are going to see Annie's interview yet. They are going to hold that until trial. I think that there is a whole lot that they will hold until trial, IMO, of course.

I am hoping for true bombshells in this case but can't since Nancy Grace has used the term "bombshells" for every speck of evidence or info that has surfaced, I have lost respect for the term bombshells. Maybe if it is from another news agency I might find hope in it. Not to knock Nancy Grace because I love her show and am thankful that she has played a big role in keeping this case on the frontburner. I've just lost excitement over the term bombshells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976