2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying KC was taken to medical due to the news she was about to receive....it is routine...camera is always on in medical...this is done frequently

Orange cty. atty on now. they will take them to medical if they have bad news. medical is in a public area and always has video

Jail following normal procedure!

Corrections did nothing that is out of routine for prisoners

it's done routinely and nothing sinister,basically, because it was casey

SA? or OC attny? saying that what happened at jail that day was standard procedure

This is a procedure that is used when prisoners are getting bad news, such as the death of a family member.

objects to this being called a conspiracy

Quick question. Can the judge have Baez replaced because he thinks Baez is ineffective?

object to characterization of 'conspiracy'
medical staff always on stand-by

Is it me or is the judge looking a bit agitated?

SA? or OC attny? saying that what happened at jail that day was standard procedure

This is a procedure that is used when prisoners are getting bad news, such as the death of a family member.

KC was wrote notes very quickly while this was being said...conversations between her atty's..

Does anyone else notice that every attempt at a summation of thought by JB seems to be crying out "Someone help me here. You know what I am trying to say right?"

Quick question. Can the judge have Baez replaced because he thinks Baez is ineffective?

I wish he could...replace him with someone who knows the English language and has taken High School Speech 101.

TH's handing Baez his bee-hind about argueing relevent right now. Says it's premature and is making him sound like an 'idjit

OCSO lawyer/rep...OCSO ready to abide by judge ruling...either to release or not.

JB said he could not see KC until after she was cleared by medical.

Too bad for him...why does he think he or KC should be exempt from the rules? She's in jail, not summer camp for pete's sake!

Doesn't sound like they have a problem giving JB a copy...he's trying to make a mountain outta a molehill.

ETA - CA and GA are having quite the animated whisper session.

OS would like to participate in a hearing if it occurs

SA/CAtt objecting again of JB's 'conspiracy' accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members