2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is coming together and it is being discussed on 3-4 different threads. Does anybody else see this??????:waitasec:

Something is coming together and it is being discussed on 3-4 different threads. Does anybody else see this??????:waitasec:

Ummm... could you be a little more vague??

Seriously, what are you seeing?

All threads are talking about figuring out what the Anthony's are into

Does anyone know how many times it took Baez to pass the bar? Has anyone dug that up? If he took it right out of law school, he should have been admitted within a few months. They give the test every quarter, if it took him three tries to pass, he'd be admitted probably more than a year out of law school.

IIRC he claims that he passed the first time - 8 years AFTER graduating from Law school. Somehow I find that hard to believe.

It must be very annoying when people post holiday snaps with swimwear pictures etc.

Some people (Not me of course) might even consider toppless female shots ok family photos, certainly male topless is common I think? Even men with (dare I say it) man-*advertiser censored*.

Must be a very sophisticated filter.

It's hard to explain how it works, but yes in most cases they are pretty accurate in picking up the diference between swimwear and nudes. It is the extra colored banding the swimsuits add to the overall image breaks it up enough.

And yes they are pretty good at filtering out a broad range of human skin tones. granted the most extreme dark and light skin tones may give the systems some issues, but I suspect that you don't see alot of albino or subsaharan african *advertiser censored* on facebook or photobucket.

The programs really are pretty much the same thing as the ones that they use for facial recognition, or for satelite image analysis. just repurpossed to sniff out *advertiser censored*.

In their defense, if they are on anti depressant meds, or anti anxiety meds chewing gum helps with the dry mouth that is a side effect. And can damage teeth. When I was working as a dental nurse, we used to write letters to our patients school/work saying that it was a medical need for them to chew gum if they had been told they couldnt chew while working/learning.
JMO

I have been on and off psych meds since I was 12 years old and have never heard of such "medical needs". All meds have side effects, if one causes you to get cotton mouth get a drink of water! All these years schools and judges and jails have been denying millions of americans on psych meds their right to chew gum under the ADA? Naw.

IIRC he claims that he passed the first time - 8 years AFTER graduating from Law school. Somehow I find that hard to believe.

Remember his old website? He had quite a few mistruths on there too. IIRC He was reported for the lies and was made to remove them.

It's not you. Conflicting reports abound. :)
IIRC, the televised search at JBP was on for her to see and she didn't even bat an eyelash. I'm getting the impression that there are TVs all over the jail...
I honestly don't think it was something done maliciously. It makes perfect sense, IMO, to take a prisoner to a "safe area" when a bomb is about to drop...for everyone's safety.

Does anyone know if JB was notified and on his way to the jail when the possible remains were found at JBP? Just real curious as to why he went flying over there when the as yet unidentified remains were found in December. Did he know this information would have the effect on kc that it did?

Did anyone else see when the Anthony's finally left the court room the officer at the door shook her head in shame as if she was saying "what is with these people?" CLASSIC!

Remember his old website? He had quite a few mistruths on there too. IIRC He was reported for the lies and was made to remove them.

You mean that one time when he was doing some stuff as a law student that kinda got sorta mis-truthed about it being legitimate trial/lawyer stuff?

I'm bringing that comparison here...

Has anyone compared the icky picture to THIS one of Casey-this is a KNOWN pic of Casey-we KNOW this is her...just sayin'... Look at those lips...

Attachments

• casey-anthony-party-photo-3.jpg
    casey-anthony-party-photo-3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 147
  • kc%20compare.jpg
    kc%20compare.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 146
Hot Dogs, I've always thought that pic was KC (the icky pic). Look at the hair line - oh wait - you can't in the above photo.

What do you think? You think it's her?

ETA - Sorry! I meant Magic Cat! But you can chime in too Hot Dogs!

I don't think it's her...the eyebrows are completely different and eyebrows aren't something that are usually airbrushed unless they are REALLY bad. Don't get me wrong the girl looks a LOT like KC, I just don't think it's her..

Hot Dogs, I've always thought that pic was KC (the icky pic). Look at the hair line - oh wait - you can't in the above photo.

What do you think? You think it's her?

ETA - Sorry! I meant Magic Cat! But you can chime in too Hot Dogs!

I have seen it in all its glory and compared to many of her photos and concluded that with some airbrushing and touch up in Photo Shop that EASILY and even PROBABLY is her. I am thinking that there are quite a batch of photos LIKE that and that is the entire reason for all this fuss about releasing the NON-FILTERED photos...there must be some hefty stuff in them for them to fight it like this and IF that one IS her, then I can see why they do not wish for those to go out into the public record...If THAT was ME, I would want to die if there were pictures of me like that and they were going public...I doubt it is bothering Casey nearly as much as it is bothering her attorneys...:rolleyes:

Ugh and ick! I did not save the original of the "bad" picture because I did not want it in my picture folder for one of my children to happen upon, but from what I recall the hairline was exact-the distance from the eyes to the hairline was the same, the spacing between the eyes was the same, and the angle she is turned with a tiny bit of airbrushing could have fixed that nose right up...and I remember in VIVID and DISGUSTED detail the LIPS and the lips in the picture I posted previously look EXACTLY like those lips...Maybe she got some sort of injection to plump them up-but her top lip in the comparison pic does not look nearly as "plumped" as the top lip in the pic I posted. EEEEEEWWWWEEEEE!!! I hate even remembering it!

I don't think it's her...the eyebrows are completely different and eyebrows aren't something that are usually airbrushed unless they are REALLY bad. Don't get me wrong the girl looks a LOT like KC, I just don't think it's her..

You can totally change the shape of your eyebrows with tweezing and make up. I have the Chanel Eyebrow kit and it totally transforms my eyebrows. And see...honestly, in this pick (which I have also seen in all it's glory) I think the eyebrows are similar - not way off. Notice she has on lots of eyebrow makeup and the eyebrows have been smoothed, combed, and maybe even a touch of wax was applied (to keep them in place).

Ugh and ick! I did not save the original of the "bad" picture because I did not want it in my picture folder for one of my children to happen upon, but from what I recall the hairline was exact-the distance from the eyes to the hairline was the same, the spacing between the eyes was the same, and the angle she is turned with a tiny bit of airbrushing could have fixed that nose right up...and I remember in VIVID and DISGUSTED detail the LIPS and the lips in the picture I posted previously look EXACTLY like those lips...Maybe she got some sort of injection to plump them up-but her top lip in the comparison pic does not look nearly as "plumped" as the top lip in the pic I posted. EEEEEEWWWWEEEEE!!! I hate even remembering it!

The hairline was EXACT as was the way her hair wanted to naturally part.

You mean that one time when he was doing some stuff as a law student that kinda got sorta mis-truthed about it being legitimate trial/lawyer stuff?

LOL yup that sounds like it.

The hairline was EXACT as was the way her hair wanted to naturally part.

Yep, and if you look closely at the one that we KNOW is her, she seems to be wearing one of those little things in her hair, a band of some sort, and that is also what mystery girl had in her hair. I recall the part and the hairline were exact-that was what convinced me more than anything. NOw that I have these LIPS to compare, I am fairly certain that there are some really raunchy pictures of Casey on one of those discs that JB got and he is desperate to keep that a secret. Otherwise, how would it paint his client in a bad light and be embarassing for her? There is something nasty in there that he does not want seen...and the "bad" picture could be just the tip of the iceberg!

normal casey has a "bulb" on the tip of her nose, *advertiser censored* casey does not.

i am sure these are not the same 2 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89