2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if Casey were doing *advertiser censored*, she'd be so proud of herself, she'd be shouting her alter-ego *advertiser censored*-star image from the rooftops. I wouldn't put it past her to try it, or even put a camera on her computer and get paid that way, but I just think she's so vain, that she wouldn't be keeping it a secret, it'd already be known. Also, I think that if she were prostituting, Jons would be coming out of the woodwork trying to grab their 15 minutes.

No only that the company/people who took and publish the photos would be screaming to the heavens that they have the "tot mom' killer's *advertiser censored* photos. also, the last time this was discussed there were other pictures of her and you can tell it's not her.

Does anyone remember the original site the picture came from?

coincidence? who knows. i could be swayed if someone had a good argument that it's not her. comparing the scars on the nose, i have to think...what are the chances? i mean, what would the odds be that someone who strikingly resembled someone else would have *some* of the same scars on their face, same shaped "crazy eyes" and same hair, color and cut??? i just don't know...and uness she had a "KC the babykiller" tattoo on her forehead, then it's all speculation anyhow, right? :]

coincidence? who knows. i could be swayed if someone had a good argument that it's not her. comparing the scars on the nose, i have to think...what are the chances? i mean, what would the odds be that someone who strikingly resembled someone else would have *some* of the same scars on their face, same shaped "crazy eyes" and same hair, color and cut??? i just don't know...and uness she had a "KC the babykiller" tattoo on her forehead, then it's all speculation anyhow, right? :]

I've been on the fence in regards to this specific photo, SMOLEA, but your work has convinced me!!!! Good job - what awesome work some of you do here!!!

Is there ANY indication, ANYWHERE, of when we may see the doc dump that includes the photos that are to be released?!?!?!

Smolea, do you think somebody digitally reshaped the nose at the bridge and tip bulb?

Smolea, do you think somebody digitally reshaped the nose at the bridge and tip bulb?

i know its very possible and likely because her nose is so...bleh! i dont even do retouches that often and could reshape that honker in 10 minutes flat.

I'd like to know the amazing coincidence of having this one particular picture being recovered and none others.

i know its very possible and likely because her nose is so...bleh! i dont even do retouches that often and could reshape that honker in 10 minutes flat.

yea but look at the pic i posted of her with her mouth open. her nose doesn't look anywhere near as bulbous as before...

Picture032reshapednose.jpg

"oh, KC...what a perfectly shaped nose you have now."

what was that...five minutes? i'm better than i thought *smiles*

Also all that photo shopping to adjust one not uncommon image to add to millions already available.

i'm sure they're all retouched in some way. thats why photshop is so awesome. just look at my avatar, i'm 64 years old in that picture :blowkiss:

While I am not convinced it is her, I do know that photoshop is amazing, and I have retouched friends photos to whiten teeth, whiten whites of eyes, make something smaller, or bigger. Remove wrinkles, give a tan...

Kel

"oh, KC...what a perfectly shaped nose you have now."

what was that...five minutes? i'm better than i thought *smiles*

I see the subtle changes you made. It still looks like KC's nose to me. If I only saw your product, and not the original you started from, I would be arguing that nobody altered her nose. I can't say that about *advertiser censored* girl.

IMO, if *advertiser censored* girl is KC, her nose was altered more drastically than you just did for KC.

I am losing the plot here.

If this IS a *advertiser censored* pic of KC, then I gather from claims about Photobucket being censored by secret magic screening filters, this pic could not posibly have come from KC's photo bucket?
So are we now looking for another stash of *advertiser censored* KC somewhere else that we have no leads on?

You may alread know this, but that *advertiser censored* image is appearing on at least one Internet *advertiser censored* site as we speak. I was led to it from a link in this forum (linked from here to Topix to *advertiser censored* site).

Okay, one more question: If you're producing *advertiser censored* of the nature depicted in this particular image, would you necessarily give a good gosh darn what the ho's nose looked like???

I'd like to know the amazing coincidence of having this one particular picture being recovered and none others.

I know you are talking about Casey, but on another note this particular girl had a few more pictures of her where ever this pic came from and it's just not Casey. You are right though, if this was her line of work where are all of the other pics from the photographers, you know they would be shopping these photos to the highest bidder and no one is.If you are talking about where this photo came from it was either over at the monkey's or a topix thread, since it was discussed at both but don't know who first found it..

"I see the subtle changes you made. It still looks like KC's nose to me. If I only saw your product, and not the original you started from, I would be arguing that nobody altered her nose. I can't say that about *advertiser censored* girl."

that's because i'm friggin' awesome...

"IMO, if *advertiser censored* girl is KC, her nose was altered more drastically than you just did for KC."

dont know for sure, because we dont have anything to compare it to...

i know im putting up a good argument for it being KC, but i really dont know. i'm not saying it is, or it isnt. i couldnt begin to speculate where the picture came from or how many others there are. that's not my "department", but graphically speaking, it's pretty convincing.

Here is one I did some editing to, it took me 7 mins total, I took off blemishes, reshaped nose, reshaped eyebrows.

One question I have is the girl in that photo, is that not the same girl that has the tattoo on her upper arm in one of the other photos on that page? That is the main reason I don't believe it is KC, is because there are a couple more photos under that photo, and they look like they could be the same girl, and she has a tattoo on her upper arm? Right or am I looking at the wrong photos?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=388&pictureid=6536

we should find those other pictures then...would blow the whole thing right out of the water :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephNTexas