2009.03.04 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone in that faimly even knows who Caylees father is?? I think the only one who might even know is KC, but then she would be digging in thier pockets for support money

I don't think she does know because it is obvious she don't like to be embarrassed. The thought of Orlando lining up for DNA test isn't worth the money to her..JMHO

What is the difference between a filtered and unfiltered photo??

NG reading what will be released in next 24 hours. Only mentioned the DVD of photobucket acct, so far.

Nancy has list of discovery items, including photos, state will release to public in coming hours.

Very intresting, Ive not listened to Lees depo, guess I should LOL
I caught that part being replayed on Nancy's show either Monday or last night, and was surprised she didn't say anything about it then. LOL

Items to be release in document dump - photobucket pictures.

NG asking Mike Brooks about Photobucket accounts......filtered vs non-filtered. He also said there will be photos of evidence taken from the house and pictures of house before going in and after to show how the house was left.

I think that any one that KC had dealings with in the past would be wise to dump their old computers along with the info on them.......or she will be throwing any and all past "friends" under the bus....

Lol, that was my first thought too. Seriously, let's stop for a moment and consider if each of us here had to turn over our personal computers to LE tomorrow as evidence in the case against a person we wished we'd never met. Personally, pffft..., I'd be shopping online tonight!:chicken::rolleyes:

"Country's veterans spinning on their ears" at the sight of KC in the flag! You gotta hand it to Nancy..she has a way with words. LOL

He objected a lot but then went on to let him answer. This was one of the few questions he wouldn't let him say a word.
You're right ~ I should've been more clear in my post! thanks :)

What is the difference between a filtered and unfiltered photo??

I've wondered that, too.

Oh, NG, now using the word "unfiltered" as though it means something bad. Saying if the ones we've already seen are so bad, then what will the unfiltered ones look like?

I don't have any confidence, though, that her interpretation is wholly correct.

Lol, that was my first thought too. Seriously, let's stop for a moment and consider if each of us here had to turn over our personal computers to LE tomorrow as evidence in the case against a person we wished we'd never met. Personally, pffft..., I'd be shopping online tonight!:chicken::rolleyes:
I just hope the judge rules against the defense on this one without even considering it! It's ridiculous ~ he's not a suspect! :mad:

I've wondered that, too.

Oh, NG, now using the word "unfiltered" as though it means something bad. Saying if the ones we've already seen are so bad, then what will the unfiltered ones look like?

Probably a lot of photos where "blocking out" would have to be used.

I've wondered that, too.

Thanks! I think it may have something to do with resolution or the lens used? Not sure though. I'll look it up after the show.

Nancy not happy with this guy talking about depression and possible post partum. He is reminding NG about the fact that KC wanted to have herself committed in the past.

Nancy saying KC is nothing but a party girl.

Terence Lenamon talking about KC's mental health, mentioned post-partum depression. He said that young women having their first child is when some of these illnesses start becoming obvious.

No it won't, especially if no sign of RM is at the dumping site and it's not HIS car that a dead body was in or had a trunk that had been saturated with chloroform. So there. LOL.

All of this is making me think that even at this point KC's defense has NO defense. They are still looking for a way out. This will definitely not fly, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie