2009.03.04 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terence Lenamon talking about KC's mental health, mentioned post-partum depression. He said that young women having their first child is when some of these illnesses start becoming obvious.

Must have started when she was preggers with Caylee, she made up stories about female problems , I think This goes way back before Caylee was born

I agree! I don't see signs of anything other than a sociopath. MOO

Exactly! And, if they try to put on that type of defense I think it will backfire terribly. Think about how many people you know or have heard of who have suffered some form of mental illness and how they suffered with it. There's no sign that KC suffered with anything except a hangover. Women, in particular, will have a very hard time with that type of defense.

Unfiltered photo - clothed
Filtered photo - naughty bits

I doubt the filtered photos will be released to the public.

I thought I saw the things listed on the screen that would be released in the upcoming document dump. From what I remember it said, the LE interview of the PI, JH, meeting of TL and LA (DVD), and some other things that I can not remember. Did anyone else see this or am I going over the edge ?

I thought I saw the things listed on the screen that would be released in the upcoming document dump. From what I remember it said, the LE interview of the PI, JH, meeting of TL and LA (DVD), and some other things that I can not remember. Did anyone else see this or am I going over the edge ?

OOH...the dvd of LA & TL???? :woohoo::woohoo:

When they say the filtered and unfiltered pictures I assume the filtered ones that have been checked or perhaps have more revelence as opposed to the unfiltered which is more of like random stuff (ie trees, cars - everyone takes just random pictures of stuff that has no real meaning or use for the case) Thats just my opinion of what I think it means....of course I could be totally wrong

kind of like how you can filter your email, block the spam (unfiltered) and get the important stuff (the filtered).

Exactly! And, if they try to put on that type of defense I think it will backfire terribly. Think about how many people you know or have heard of who have suffered some form of mental illness and how they suffered with it. There's no sign that KC suffered with anything except a hangover. Women, in particular, will have a very hard time with that type of defense.
And especially when it looks like it's being brought up just as a defense for killing Caylee with no signs beforehand Casey was suffering from it. I think the only "depression" she had was not being able to go out and party and TL didn't want Caylee overnight at his apt. MOO

Nite all, Time to watch Ghost Hunters, more belieable than KC or her faimlys stories!! LOL

I saw the Hoover one!! Can't wait to read it!!

What is the difference between a filtered and unfiltered photo??

An unfiltered photo can also be one free of any "blurring" out of bad parts, or irrelevent faces or things (like copyrighted names, ect). The term is also used to describe a photo that is free of any lens filters, any photoshopping or picture manipulation. Just raw images.

She did have a list on the tv screen but it wasn't up long enough so I could type it all. I think you're right so far!

She did have a list on the tv screen but it wasn't up long enough so I could type it all. I think you're right so far!
If it is correct then it sounds like a pretty interesting set of documents !!!!!!!

Unfiltered photo - clothed
Filtered photo - naughty bits

I doubt the filtered photos will be released to the public.

No, I think you all are confusing the word "filtered" with "censored"
If you listen carefully to the motions hearing, JB was asking that only the filtered ones be released because it appeared to him that these were images that the state filtered from the mass of images that seemed most relevant to the case.

Also, I think you all are going to be sorely disappointed on the "naughty" pics. JB stressed the word "images" a lot. That makes me think that what he is trying to block is actually icons, or bad sayings that are incriminating or embarrasing to KC, and not naughty photos.

The judge has discretion to not allow those pics to be released. If they were truly naughty photos of KC, then there would be questions of legality regarding how old she was when they were taken and whether they were child *advertiser censored* or not. That, combined with the minimal relevance to the case at hand tells me that Strickland would have ruled in JB's favor if those pics were indeed "naughty."
Hear me now, believe me tomorrow.

When they say the filtered and unfiltered pictures I assume the filtered ones that have been checked or perhaps have more revelence as opposed to the unfiltered which is more of like random stuff (ie trees, cars - everyone takes just random pictures of stuff that has no real meaning or use for the case) Thats just my opinion of what I think it means....of course I could be totally wrong

kind of like how you can filter your email, block the spam (unfiltered) and get the important stuff (the filtered).

I was typing the same thing as you posted this. I think you explained it better though. :)

When JB was talking about filtered and unfiltered photos I though he meant photos anyone can access as opposed to photos that only "designated friends" can see. Like on Flickr.

Oh I know what else it was that was listed...it was pictures of the search warrants that were done.....I am assuming at the A's

I would think the filtered pics would be ones that certain things blocked out, like things that should not be shown on media....MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue