2009.03.05 More Discovery documents released in the Casey Anthony Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

Yesterdays' document dump was a real snoooooooooozer ..
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ..

I want to see the remaining 800 that we were promised! :snooty:

The HEART we now know is very similar to the one found on the tape is not seen in ANY other photo but this one from KC's Photobucket..WHY?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/Photo....4e&photo=e7e35b21-6564-4842-a8a5-357f69f60635

Photo #3

It's the same photo (1 of 2) first released to the public by the A's..We can see the pillow she's resting her arm on but the HEART is missing..WHY?

On Caylee's Official Myspace page (pics-pg 2-2nd to last) there it is again & again the HEART is missing..WHY?

On the front page they show the huge (heart shaped!) floral arrangement from her memorial..It's the same photo inside & again the HEART is missing..WHY?

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

The HEART is incriminating so that's WHY! it's missing..KC knew it & then made another version but WHEN? Soon after she killed her OR the day she got busted & needed to produce a photo (s)? LE should know right?

I think Casey used photobucket to decorate the photo and add the heart sticker. You can take any regular photo and embellish it with designs or other special formatting-- I think photos without the heart are the originals and the heart photo is just the version of the photo Casey decorated.
Anyone with photobucket can do it in seconds:
original photo:
baby_duck.jpg

sticker added via photobucket:
baby_duck-1.jpg

I noticed something in the chat log that I think was for Amy's telephone. On the top of page 8 (starting at the bottom of page 9) I think there are some messages from Casey to Amy.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18862057.pdf

In one she mentions that Jesse is not welcome. Then I'm assuming that Amy tells her that Jesse has spoken with the police. I see the following text on the 20th.

textpossible.jpg

The phrase 'There will be a big hole' is what caught my eye and made me think Casey. To me its another admission of her knowing her story doesn't add up and she wanted people to stay away from the police hoping that she could just lie her way out of it.

I wonder what else was in these messages we didn't see. I saw a few other things that caught my eye but I'm unsure if its Casey or someone else. This one above I think IS Casey because who else who say that to Amy?

Watching those videos makes me too sad. :sick:

The "Parking Lot" is near the bottom of the first page of the Websleuths Forum in the "Private Forums" section (which you can only see it if you are a member and logged in).

Thanks!

Sorry didn't see this sooner! Got lost yet AGAIN.....just found my way back here!!!

I noticed something in the chat log that I think was for Amy's telephone. On the top of page 8 (starting at the bottom of page 9) I think there are some messages from Casey to Amy.

In one she mentions that Jesse is not welcome. Then I'm assuming that Amy tells her that Jesse has spoken with the police. I see the following text on the 20th.

textpossible.jpg

The phrase 'There will be a big hole' is what caught my eye and made me think Casey. To me its another admission of her knowing her story doesn't add up and she wanted people to stay away from the police hoping that she could just lie her way out of it.

I wonder what else was in these messages we didn't see. I saw a few other things that caught my eye but I'm unsure if its Casey or someone else. This one above I think IS Casey because who else who say that to Amy?

Couldn't have been Casey, she was in jail on 7/20.

I didn't have time to go through all the documents, is there anything about the "substance" that was in the gatorade bottle?? If so could I have a link please? Thanks!

I think Casey used photobucket to decorate the photo and add the heart sticker. You can take any regular photo and embellish it with designs or other special formatting-- I think photos without the heart are the originals and the heart photo is just the version of the photo Casey decorated.
Anyone with photobucket can do it in seconds:
original photo:
baby_duck.jpg

sticker added via photobucket:
baby_duck-1.jpg

Yeah, I brought this up a few weeks ago and gave an example as well. The heart is just one of many decorations that photobucket offers.

ETA- I'm loving your new dislaimer, btw ;)

Couldn't have been Casey, she was in jail on 7/20.

Okay I didn't realize she was in jail then. Who would have sent this message though? Who would think its not a good idea to talk to the detective? Who would know that there would be 'holes' because of it? I'm wondering if Casey didn't send that text who did.

I wonder who that is saying that and wtf they are refering to though? That's a strange comment..

iirc, JG said the huge hole in timeline statement. Struck me odd too.

JPC told Amy that JG was not allowed in his house. That JG would have to meet them at the location they were going to.

*respectfully snipped*

IIRC Daniel was called from the jail on July 21st by someone using Casey's pin. He is a known meth dealer, so LE checked it out. Turns out, another inmate accidentally used the wrong pin go call him, which turned out to be Casey's. (I hope I got that right. My brain is stuffed to the brim.)

I'm curious about this Daniel Davis character, especially since he's an alleged meth dealer. Do you have a link to where you got that info?

I ask because in this doc:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4768178/YES-4901-4962cellphone_misc_redacted

It says that G.A. Dabney requested info regarding several #s listed in KC's cell phone address book. It shows a list of redacted phone #s and the service providers.

A few paragraphs down it says that at 1235 hours G.A. Dabney notified S.A. Duke that according toa DEA-NADDIS check on ph # 631-484-0891 (apparently one of the #s from KC's phone book) was documented in a 2002 Ft. Lauderdale DEA case #GS-02-0093 as having been contacted by 786-202-3352 (I don't know who either of the #s belong to. I assume this second # was in her phone book too, since they reference it here)

It said that AL's phone records showed several calls to the 631 # that was part of a DEA investigation, and one call to the same # from KC's cell on 7/16/08. (Probably LA calling all the #s in her phone book since there was only one call).

The #s are all redacted and I haven't had the chance to go through all the threads and docs to find a list of players phone #s. Just wondering if Davis's # was the 631 # and why AL would call a meth dealer 'several times' and why KC would have his # saved in HER cell phone if she didn't associate with him, too.

I found DD's #. It is not the 631# I mentioned in the post immediately before this one.

Update: I should have read the doc thoroughly before posting. Daniel Davis was called by another inmate using KC's pin, but I'm still curious to know about the # AL was calling that was related to a previous DEA investigation. I'll keep reading and post if I find anything... if anyone has already read/found that info, please post.

Alot of posters want to exclude the possibilty of KC using the poor mans cocain, meth. If you looked at her before and after pics it seemed apparent to me that her drug use just wasn't about pot and munchies. You don't have to have an episode of acne to be using a drug that appeared to keep her awake and sporting a thin body type. So many of the younger generation that adress their addictions put on weight that looks unhealthy because they begin to crave the carbohydrates once they quit using these types of drugs. Also people who use this form of drug have heightened sexuality. This girl appears to be a train ready to crash and may have done so after her first incarceration.

That was my speculation (meth) way back when. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Alot of posters want to exclude the possibilty of KC using the poor mans cocain, meth. If you looked at her before and after pics it seemed apparent to me that her drug use just wasn't about pot and munchies. You don't have to have an episode of acne to be using a drug that appeared to keep her awake and sporting a thin body type. So many of the younger generation that adress their addictions put on weight that looks unhealthy because they begin to crave the carbohydrates once they quit using these types of drugs. Also people who use this form of drug have heightened sexuality. This girl appears to be a train ready to crash and may have done so after her first incarceration.

It would certainly explain her rage episode, or her inability to care at all, about anyone!

Inquiring minds want to know: Have we seen any drug tests results on Casey?

When I first read pages 5201 and 5202 of the most recent discovery release I did not view the information as anything more than "blah". Then it occurred to me that LE may have found something interesting when they ran the toxicology analysis on Caylee's remains (reports of which have yet to be released).

On discovery page 5201 you will notice that CSI-II Bloise is asked to collect swab samples from the comb found in the Dora backpack left in the car as well as from the package of baby wipes left in the backpack. These swabs are handed over to another investigator along with swabs taken early last August from the gas cans.

Methinks something was found in the hair, and the comb is to be tested to see if anything was left on it (i.e. - was what was found in the hair "normal"), and the baby wipes are to be tested to see if they might be eliminated as a source of what was found in the hair. :waitasec:

As for the gas cans...if residue found in the hair matches the gas can swabs, then that is pretty good circumstantial evidence that the cans and body were both in the trunk either at the same time or not too far removed.

textpossible.jpg

I to am confused about these text messages because I thought LE had already taken the phone in for evidence. If they did not, then the only person that could of sent that text was Lee A. because he was the one that picked up the phone from Tony's house the night that Cindy reported Caylee missing. Casey was already in jail by then.

I to am confused about these text messages because I thought LE had already taken the phone in for evidence. If they did not, then the only person that could of sent that text was Lee A. because he was the one that picked up the phone from Tony's house the night that Cindy reported Caylee missing. Casey was already in jail by then.

i agree,wasnt she arrested the 15th? and the phone picked up that night by Lee? someone re inform me.I guess i have forgotten alot about this case.Does anyone know the trail date and will it be aired on tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV