2009.03.05 More Discovery documents released in the Casey Anthony Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here and I am not sure where to post this, or where to get references... but it's been bugging me for a long time but who is "LE" ? Thank you.

hehe it took me a while to get all that too. CA GA KC LA , AL TL... it drove me bananas.

LE means Law Enforcement.

Don't forget to break out topics into discussion. Either bump old threads or start new ones if there is a new item.
It is much easier to find discussion in the future if the threads are topic specific.

I have to go to work in just a few minutes ughhhhh!
Can't wait to hear what NG will be saying about all this tonight, IMO she will be holding up a barf bag when talking about the the lick lick lick-O-ish!!!:
VB

Oh, Vegas Bride, that was too, too cute: lick lick lick-O-ish!!! :Banane10:

This whole revelation has just shocked me: but then I've said that 20,000 times already since last summer and it just keeps happening:crazy:!

They're coming. Soon. :)

4_17_2091.gif

:woohoo::clap::D:dance::Banane53::Jumpie::applause::biggrin::aktion033::woohoo::dance:Yea!!! Document dump!

He starts talking about it again on page 34.

Wow.
Just WOW.
So...when TL talks about moving to NY she REALLY cries, but she can't manage any real tears for her daughter that she MURDERED?! :furious:
UN
FREAKING
BELIEVEABLE
(but not really)

I am new here (well not so new but I lurk) and I am not sure where to post this, or where to get references... but it's been bugging me for a long time but who is "LE" ? Thank you.

At the very top of the forum there's a "Rules and Stickys" thread that has a post about the lingo used here.

Here's a link to that post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68412

Oh, and welcome to the posting side of WS! :clap:

I'm sure KC draws great comfort from the fact that her attorney is willing to behave like a besotted, horny teenager. By all means -- that's who I would want representing me. LOL!

Really makes you wonder about all those All Day Visits to JB office when she was out on bail.

Was she working on some kind of "barter" for her defense fees?:D

Really makes you wonder about all those All Day Visits to JB office when she was out on bail.

Was she working on some kind of "barter" for her defense fees?:D

JB gets a free STD and KC gets free legal services. Sounds like a deal to me.

k i'm already bored of the new docs. not a whole lot to keep me distracted from work. boo!

Good lord, is it just me or after reading the interview with JH you start to see that this family is a whole lot more nuttier than previously thought????

I really think once this goes to trial we'll learn that this family is truly nothing but full blown lunatics!!

The description of CA beating a cross and destroying a cross that was left in memory of Caylee is more disturbing than anything I've ever heard. I think CA is as much a ticking time bomb as CMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd