2009.03.05 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Klaas............"who really cares how painful the last 10 minutes of a convicted murderer's life is", referring to the death penalty. He's for the death penalty. He says if KC goes to to prison for life, she'll be a big fish in a small pond, and will have marriage proposals, etc.

Marc Klaas: who cares how painful the last ten minutes of a convicted murderer's life is. If Casey Anthony was a black male would they still not seek the DP?

(good point Marc!! :clap:)

:clap: for Mark here too!

Lethal injection is painless.....Mark Klass says who cares about the last 10 minutes of a killers pain...........AGREE DP to good for kc..........if kc was a black man, kc would be dead. MK says DP!!!! YES!!! NG wants to know what you have to do to get the DP.

Eleanor, what do you have to do in FL to get the DP? THe last thing Caylee saw was her own mother killing her. It screams for DP instead of KC being a jail house celebrity

Why are they saying KC didn't cry tears when AL saw her watching the video? In the interview with AL in the doc dump today, he doesn't say anything about KC "making crying sounds but not shedding any tears". He says she was crying! Did I read that wrong?

Nancy talking about people sending Casey money, men seeming to have fallen for her.

Nancy's listing the mens names on the tv screen with the cities they live in and dollar amount they sent Casey.
:laugh:

Peter says he thinks LE feels they don't have enuff evidence to get her the DP. Can you prove it was intentional or accident?

I hope kc gets in with regular population of the prison.........then no one will have to worry, let those women have her!!!

Nancy talking about people sending Casey money, men seeming to have fallen for her.

Nancy's listing the mens names on the tv screen with the cities they live in and dollar amount they sent Casey.
:laugh:

:floorlaugh: There ya go NG, make sure no good deed goes unpunished for sure! :D :loser:'s

Why are they saying KC didn't cry tears when AL saw her watching the video? In the interview with AL in the doc dump today, he doesn't say anything about KC "making crying sounds but not shedding any tears". He says she was crying! Did I read that wrong?

IIRCC, TonE compared it to the time in court when casey was crying but no tears were coming out.

I'll go look for a link........I'm on info overload!:D

Why do they keep bringing up the surprise about the DP being off the table. They can bring it back between now & before the trial, if they want.

I have another phone call! Keep taking notes everyone else!

He actually does say that. The discussion is in different parts of the interview. AL even compares it to another them when she really was crying. He could tell the difference.

Nobody, The defense came out yesterday insinuating there is evidence on his computer... & Nancy G. reported this last night, implicating RM

IMO, not implicating him in Caylee's death. I read the Baez motion last night. It's about the "win her over" chloroform thing. I think Baez may be looking for evidence that RM might be the reason why chloroform was found in KC's trunk. Like he may have had a chloroform fetish.

You should read the motion. I don't think Baez or KC have intent to implicate RM in Caylee's death.

I think some of the reasons they aren't going for the DP is because it will delay the case for a long time, and KC will have to get a DP atty and he'll have to spend a lot of time on everything. I heard that somewhere, maybe NG last night?

That is what I got out of it,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member