DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy is discussing the Rihanna/ Brown case now

Good Night all....See you tomorrow

Please excuse the Typo's

If it was a black man......things would be different.

I totally agree!

Why a black man for an example? Why not a white man? Last time I looked, Couey and Peterson didn't fare so well. I hate when people bring race into things.

Thank you everyone that gave me blow by blows of NG tonight. :seeya: I'm going to go browse other areas!

But didn't he say at his deposition that he never heard of a Zenaida until July 15th..??

In his deposition he said he never heard of "Zaneida Fernandez Gonselez" until July 15th. Meaning he hadn't heard that full name until then.

Why a black man for an example? Why not a white man? Last time I looked, Couey and Peterson didn't fare so well. I hate when people bring race into things.
He probably said that because there are more black men on DR throughout the country than white men, and least of all young, white women like Casey. MOO

MK...

"Who cares how painful the last 10 minutes of a convicted murder's life is"

"If Casey was a black man we wouldn't be having this debate now"

On the Death penalty Issue

Oh my. The State of Florida may want to have a little chat with MK after those comments!

Nancy talking about people sending Casey money, men seeming to have fallen for her.

Nancy's listing the mens names on the tv screen with the cities they live in and dollar amount they sent Casey.
:laugh:

I think it's good that they're releasing the names of those that have sent KC money for her commissary account. One man sent her money 5 times!

I think it's good that they're releasing the names of those that have sent KC money for her commissary account. One man sent her money 5 times!
Oh I do too! Maybe these guys will stop sending it if they know their names are public information. :D

Oh lawd....that man must have it BAD for KC. Can you say desperate?

What a dill hole....spend the money on EHarmony and find someone who is NOT a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member