2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they haven't found anything missing? Maybe Haleigh didn't get that far...maybe she was taken and is only wearing her underwear, or nothing at all.
Or maybe Misty just isn't as aware of certain things as some other people are.
Honestly, there can be so many scenarios at this point. I honestly can say I just dont know.
I believe in LE though, especially FDLE and FBI and I just dont see Misty being able to "fool" them for this long. I just dont see it. I dont believe that Ron or Misty or Crystal did this. I really feel that it was either a predator or a family member/members or friend...and they could be from either side of the family including Mistys. JMO though.
at this point (per my bold) her bad and her burden. What the heck kind of first responder report was that? I am sorry...as a member of the general public I just am NOT BUYING IT. If LE would like to come out and make a few statements (even scant ones) to support Misty's "ramblings" of that night I might feel better but in light of what Misty has to say...all three trillion versions of it....I opt out at this point! (my personal opinion of course)

I think the removed the the wall behind the water heater to make sure that Haleigh wasn't hiding or hidden there.

If the washing machine or other pieces of plumbing backed up to the same wall as the hot water heater, I think they may have taken it off to check the plumbing for trace evidence. Misty did make a statement about washing a blanket the night Caylee disappeared.

Let's stay on topic: Nancy Grace
sorry...my bad top! I can move my latest post if you want... again sorry and thanks to all the work you guys do!

(((aside...what happened to the parking lot thread???))):waitasec:

If the washing machine or other pieces of plumbing backed up to the same wall as the hot water heater, I think they may have taken it off to check the plumbing for trace evidence. Misty did make a statement about washing a blanket the night Caylee disappeared.

Good point...that sounds more logical.

I came in here late,but did we discuss why they tore out the wall behind the hot water heater?I wonder if they found it not as secured as rest of paneling.

I think what she meant was:

In mobile homes they have a sheet of sheetrock that matches the walls screwed over the front of the hot water heater. It would have to be unscrewed to remove. They most likely unscrewed to make sure the child was not in there. I could be wrong, but i sell a lot of foreclosure mobile homes.
Water heaters in mobile homes use to be accessed from the outside of the house. I think they started putting the access inside back in late 80's early 90's. this mobile looks to be a late 90's model.

JMO

a friend just asked me about NG mentioning a possible sighting of Haleigh 35 miles away from home. Did they ever elaborate on that? Anyone know anything about it?

Yep - pulling open drains and traps to check for forensic evidence, blood and what not.

a friend just asked me about NG mentioning a possible sighting of Haleigh 35 miles away from home. Did they ever elaborate on that? Anyone know anything about it?

NG said that was checked out, it was a guy walking with his daughter!

Saint Augustine. TN spoke with Greta this evening and said it turned out to not be Haleigh.

I believe it was the TN who said something was missing, something that Haleigh needs to have. (summarizing not quoting)

I thought it could be glasses, shoes, jacket, medicine ... could be anything!

I agree, but why can they not inform the public??? You would think maybe it would help..... I am just having a hard time figuring out how it would hurt.... But I am probably just drawing a blank:confused: Anyone?

I understand, It was just a thought.... Being as so many details have been left out. I am just on the outside looking in and was asking any questions that maybe might bring something to surface that would help.... Not trying to accuse anyone, the last thing I would ever want to find out is that it was anyone such as the people closest to her. I pray everyday she has a safe return home!!!

Purple, I hope I didnt give you the impression that it wasn't a good question or thought. Brainstorming different ideas between different people will help get us all thinking.:)

I believe it was the TN who said something was missing, something that Haleigh needs to have. (summarizing not quoting)

I thought it could be glasses, shoes, jacket, medicine ... could be anything!
She said there was something that should always be there for Haleigh which now was not there. LE said they gave the family receipts for everything they took out of the house. They did not know what TN was referring to in that respect.

Purple, I hope I didnt give you the impression that it wasn't a good question or thought. Brainstorming different ideas between different people will help get us all thinking.:)

No not by any means. I was just hoping I didn't offend you LOL I am new and have been trying to word everything correctly, and trying not offend anyone thats all.:):)

Since I didn't watch NG tonight, can someone confirm for me that TN said that they took the wall from around the water heater, or was it something else?

She said there was something that should always be there for Haleigh which now was not there. LE said they gave the family receipts for everything they took out of the house. They did not know what TN was referring to in that respect.

Your right SS, forgive me ... I couldnt remember the exact quote!

Since I didn't watch NG tonight, can someone confirm for me that TN said that they took the wall from around the water heater, or was it something else?

I have watched it 3 times, and she said they did take the wall from the water heater and removed the panel from the garden tub in the master bath.

I have watched it 3 times, and she said they did take the wall from the water heater and removed the panel from the garden tub in the master bath.

I wonder if this means they physically took the wall with them? To me, that seems to suggest that something was on the wall itself..

:blushing: Thank you !

Actually, I've never seen any of the CSIs. But I have closely tracked Caylee's case and learned so much since joining WS.

WOW I never would have thought of that... That explains removing the panel from the master bath tub also.......:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard